Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

wave number three please


Recommended Posts

stokiescum

Good job my holiday is on the card.but it’s going to be funny has fuck if we get another lockdown when you concider how many have been jabbed

  • Agree 4
  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
spygirl

Nah.

Its sunny.

Last year, cases plummted from May.

All that's going to happen is young people will catch it and not notice.

Oaps are vaccinated.

News just said 1 death reported yesterday.

Deaths in France over 120.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MrPin

It's desperation now. I still want to know who is to blame.

  • Agree 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Masked Tulip
8 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Someone in here suggested it earlier

 

 

 

Is that woman handing out lucky bags?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK

Desperate tactics,  they reluctantly report on 1 death  ... then witter on about so-called cases,  meanwhile hospital admissions are flat 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes
5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's desperation now. I still want to know who is to blame.

WHO is to blame

  • Lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Snake Plissken

Didn't last summer play out similar ? Everything was almost back to normal then the local tiered lockdowns started beginning July. UK also started mandating quarantines for those travelling back from holidays. This got worst as the summer went on.

Just googled this

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/sites/default/files/timeline-lockdown-web.pdf

timelines look same

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ThePurpleBird

Sowing the seeds.  There has to be a third wave hitting before the final June unlock.  This will give them the opportunity to move to local lockdowns and cover up the vaccine deaths as covid deaths.  It’s in the script.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
32 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's desperation now. I still want to know who is to blame.

Chy-na

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahbell
4 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

Sowing the seeds.  There has to be a third wave hitting before the final June unlock.  This will give them the opportunity to move to local lockdowns and cover up the vaccine deaths as covid deaths.  It’s in the script.

Who'll bury the dead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
ThePurpleBird
5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Who'll bury the dead?

Same as the first wave.  Not everyone is going to affected by the vaccine at first, although there will be many deaths.  Booster in October to enhance this.  This will be the next few years, lockdowns, new vaccines, boosters, pushing and blaming the unjabbed for not getting jabbed.  The vaccinated becoming ill, from all different types of illness and disease, including the common cold in the winter.  The facts and plan are there, in front of us now for all to see. 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BWW
4 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

Same as the first wave.  Not everyone is going to affected by the vaccine at first, although there will be many deaths.  Booster in October to enhance this.  This will be the next few years, lockdowns, new vaccines, boosters, pushing and blaming the unjabbed for not getting jabbed.  The vaccinated becoming ill, from all different types of illness and disease, including the common cold in the winter.  The facts and plan are there, in front of us now for all to see. 

In Mumbai there's a religious group who lay their dead on the top of a hill for the birds of prey to peck away at the bodies. [Source: Lonely planet guides]

I heard we have more birds this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
the gardener
3 minutes ago, BWW said:

In Mumbai there's a religious group who lay their dead on the top of a hill for the birds of prey to peck away at the bodies. [Source: Lonely planet guides]

I heard we have more birds this year.

Zoroastrians I believe.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Zoroastrians I believe.

That’s 1 lot.think some Tibetans do similar

Edited by stokiescum
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Caravan Monster

Wasn't it June 2020 when they started the mask bullshit? What magic will it be this year to ward off the miasma? That BBC article is very thin on analysis and meaningful figures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Democorruptcy

Only the 3rd wave? Are people counting the first wave as Chinese instead of Mexican?

Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
7 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Wasn't it June 2020 when they started the mask bullshit? What magic will it be this year to ward off the miasma? That BBC article is very thin on analysis and meaningful figures.

Yellow stars and stripy pjs

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
maynardgravy
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Zoroastrians I believe.

How apt... we could do with a new start 

 

Edited by maynardgravy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Inigo
26 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

That’s 1 lot.think some Tibetans do similar

They call it sky burial.  Ground is rocky so digging graves is tricky, no trees so funeral pyres are out.  They clearly decided that chucking the bodies in their river/drinking water wasn't very clever.  They take them up to the top of a mountain, a priest/monk chops them into lumps and the local birds of prey have a feast.

Seems quite a practical solution in the circumstances.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
dgul
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Nah.

Its sunny.

Last year, cases plummted from May.

All that's going to happen is young people will catch it and not notice.

Oaps are vaccinated.

News just said 1 death reported yesterday.

Deaths in France over 120.

 

This sunny weekend has come at a good time.

But the consequence will be that they'll think the vaccines stopped* wave 3.

And double down on vaccinations, including the young.

I'll be different this winter, but by then it'll be too late.

[*there will be a wave 3, but it'll be a minor one]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin Allegro
2 hours ago, ThePurpleBird said:

Sowing the seeds.  There has to be a third wave hitting before the final June unlock.  This will give them the opportunity to move to local lockdowns and cover up the vaccine deaths as covid deaths.  It’s in the script.

I have two scenarios in mind.

One is where 'we win' and lockdown ends on 21 June, never to be repeated, and fades into an embarrassing memory like deely boppers and loon pants.

The other is where a 'third wave' is manufactured and another lockdown is started, with an endless cycle of lockdowns, vaccinations and re-vaccinations, with a tighter and tighter stranglehold on any dissenters.

I really don't know on which side the coin is going to fall, but I'm pretty sure those are the only choices.

  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, BWW said:

In Mumbai there's a religious group who lay their dead on the top of a hill for the birds of prey to peck away at the bodies. [Source: Lonely planet guides]

I heard we have more birds this year.

 

Zombies will not be our only problem.in the zombie apocalypse. Dogs, cats and blue tits hunting in packs will be a danger.

You might laugh now but when you come across a herd of cows who have been eaten by half starved goldfish you will remember these words.

  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...