Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Fauci Emails


NTB
 Share

Recommended Posts

Chewing Grass

Everything you have written is recorded and will one day be used against you if the politics is willing.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funn3r

The emails as a collection could turn out to be a very interesting smoking gun.

I am not sure about this particular one though. Who would really send an insecure email with a title like "Coronavirus bioweapon production method" ? You'd have to be nuts.

It's a pity the email address of the sender is redacted. Maybe that's so you can't see it is "[email protected]" instead of the real respected name (No idea who the real Adam Gaertner is but I expect if I could be bothered to search he would be one of the top level WHO or something like that.)

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

onlyme
Just now, Funn3r said:

The emails as a collection could turn out to be a very interesting smoking gun.

I am not sure about this particular one though. Who would really send an insecure email with a title like "Coronavirus bioweapon production method" ? You'd have to be nuts.

It's a pity the email address of the sender is redacted. Maybe that's so you can't see it is "[email protected]" instead of the real respected name (No idea who the real Adam Gaertner is but I expect if I could be bothered to search he would be one of the top level WHO or something like that.)

There's a few people who don't give a fuck.

He's got some stuff up here.

https://covidcandy.net

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, NTB said:

Talking in code? Surely not.

Rumours he was going to thrown under the bus since Rand Raul questioned him about gain of function research and funding the Wuhan lab.

 

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

^ here's the Twitter of the covidcandy guy.

Adam Gaertner and Judy Mikovits did not kill themselves. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Harley
Posted (edited)

Mask and UV info.  I thought everyone knew the details, in general and the finer points.  It's all out there.  For example 3M and the other mask manufacturers publish loads of stuff as you would expect.  What to use, how to use it.  All available at the start of this for those that cared to look.  Obviously not the MSM though but who would be idiotic to rely on them?  That's not their gig.  Other techniques available too, all easy to find.

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, snaga said:

media will ignore it, unless Fauci is to be the fall guy?

It looks to me like he is going to be. I don't think they have any qualms about sacrificing their own.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

It's a pity the email address of the sender is redacted. Maybe that's so you can't see it is "[email protected]" instead of the real respected name (No idea who the real Adam Gaertner is but I expect if I could be bothered to search he would be one of the top level WHO or something like that.)

he has a patreon site ... kind of loses credibility right there. 

https://www.patreon.com/veryvirology

Any smoking gun will likely have more impact if sent rather than received.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, NTB said:

It looks to me like he is going to be. I don't think they have any qualms about sacrificing their own.

Plea deal to avoid the death penalty?

He's not too far from the head of the snake.

Nothing to See Here, Just Dr. Fauci Hanging Out with His ...

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

apples
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NTB said:

A load of Fauci emails have been deposited here:

https://embed.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails/

Some interesting stuff in there...

 

faucivirus.png

Putting this in this thread too:

Someone on greatawakening pointed out that the body of this "email" is copied word for word from:

https://www.pnas.org/content/102/33/11876

which is a research article about SARS, dated 2005.

Inhibitors of cathepsin L prevent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus entry

Quote

Intervirion Fusion. HIV-luc(ACE2) (500 ng of p24) was mixed with 1,000 ng of p24 of HIV-gfp particles incorporating ASLV-A envelope, SARS-CoV S protein, or both envelopes in PBS at 4°C for 30 min to allow binding. Samples were raised to 37°C for 15 min to allow for conformational rearrangements. Virions were adjusted to the desired pH with 0.1 M citric acid. PBS, TPCK-trypsin (final concentration 10 μg/ml), CTSL, cathepsin B (CTSB) (final concentrations 2 μg/ml) or CTSL buffer alone was then added. Recombinant CTSL (R & D Systems) was preactivated by incubation for 15 min at 10 μg/ml in 50 mM Mes, pH 6.0, on ice. Recombinant CTSB (R & D Systems) was preactivated in 25 mM Mes, 5 mM DTT, pH 5.0, for 30 min at 25°C. After a 10-min incubation at 25°C, proteolysis was halted by the addition of 300 μl of DMEM10 containing leupeptin (25 μg/ml) and STI (75 μg/ml). Virions were then incubated at 37°C for 30 min to allow membrane fusion. 100 μl of the virion mixture was added in quadruplicate to HeLa-Tva cells pretreated for 1 h with leupeptin (20 μg/ml). The cells were spin-infected and incubated at 37°C for 5 h.

Expand  

But the subject alone should tell you that it's a fake / someone trolling him.

Don't (unwittingly) spread bullshit without a sanity check, there's enough of it around already.

Edited by apples
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip

Surely they would have held back any really damaging emails? National Security and all that. Remember how they used endless excuses and time not to release stuff that Trump ordered released. It makes me suspicious that any of his emails are being released. 

Misinformation or part of the handing him over to the mob?

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Surely they would have held back any really damaging emails? National Security and all that. Remember how they used endless excuses and time not to release stuff that Trump ordered released. It makes me suspicious that any of his emails are being released. 

Misinformation or part of the handing him over to the mob?

That's why I never believed all the Q stuff. 

It Qpub had been at all a threat it would have been offline faster than you can say "Twice in the head with a nailgun"

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, apples said:

Putting this in this thread too:

Someone on greatawakening pointed out that the body of this "email" is copied word for word from:

https://www.pnas.org/content/102/33/11876

which is a research article about SARS, dated 2005.

Inhibitors of cathepsin L prevent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus entry

But the subject alone should tell you that it's a fake / someone trolling him.

Don't (unwittingly) spread bullshit without a sanity check, there's enough of it around already.

Trolling him maybe. But the guy doing it is a virologist. You could interpret it as Sars was man made and that email is him saying 'you fuckers have done it again'.

This is him

https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1400000958399008776?s=20

 

Adam.PNG

2286 refers to the email we are talking about.

Edited by NTB
  • Informative 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...