DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fauci didn't kill himself

Bear Hug

ashestoashes

white house backs him, could be a bit of diy using a nail gun in his future

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9649407/Jen-Psaki-calls-Fauci-undeniable-asset-country.html

White House defends Fauci: Jen Psaki says he is 'an undeniable asset in our country' but dodges questions on his smoking gun emails that show he downplayed Chinese lab leak theory and flip-flopped on masks

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass

If they know too much government scientists have to go.

A very dangerous profession especially if you are a bent one.

• Agree 3

Bear Hug
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

If they know too much government scientists have to go.

A very dangerous profession especially if you are a bent one.

Or if you are not a bent one. David Kelly, for example. 

• Agree 9

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

white house backs him, could be a bit of diy using a nail gun in his future

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9649407/Jen-Psaki-calls-Fauci-undeniable-asset-country.html

White House defends Fauci: Jen Psaki says he is 'an undeniable asset in our country' but dodges questions on his smoking gun emails that show he downplayed Chinese lab leak theory and flip-flopped on masks

Asset? As in a CIA operative or perhaps a Chinese asset.

Loaded choice of word.

• Agree 4

whitevanman

I doubt he'll be alive in 12 months time

The sad thing is that he's just a pawn. I'd like to know who he's been taking his orders from

• Agree 1

Dogtania

Maybe he can fake his death and check in with Epstein wherever his dirty grotto is presently located?

The Masked Tulip
Posted (edited)

Whether he knows it or not he is clearly in the process of being thrown under the bus. 

I think they will dump it all on Fauci doing illegal stuff in China. 

I suspect that we will have more and more damaging leaks against him. All the money he has made will come out. Then we will be told that he went for a walk in Salisbury or up a British hillside and was found to have killed himself.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo
  • Agree 3

The Masked Tulip

Those asking why they - UK TPTB - are continuing this need to listen to the below. We get an insight into Fauci and UK involvement early on via Jeremy Farrar at The Welcome Trust... which, of course, receives substantial funding from Gates. Now, who in UK govt managing the UK response are connected to The Welcome Trust.

• Informative 3

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Whether he knows it or not he is clearly in the process of being thrown under the bus. 

I think they will dump it all on Fauci doing illegal stuff in China. 

I suspect that we will have more and more damaging leaks against him. All the money he has made will come out. Then we will be told that he went for a walk in Salisbury or up a British hillside and was found to have killed himself.

I strongly suspect we're also complicit.

Maybe the reason they don't want us abroad is that we'd become targets when the news gets out. Same for Israelis, Aussies and NZ. Five Eyes?

I suspect it's on the verge of doing so now they've unsilenced Trump.

Xi promised silence so long as we enacted the policies we did. 

• Agree 2

sleepwello'nights
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Those asking why they - UK TPTB - are continuing this need to listen to the below. We get an insight into Fauci and UK involvement early on via Jeremy Farrar at The Welcome Trust... which, of course, receives substantial funding from Gates. Now, who in UK govt managing the UK response are connected to The Welcome Trust.

What was it the founder/presenter on UK Column said about the reason Fox News were exposing Fauci?

He accuses them of being part of the media conspiracy and another tool of those playing us. 

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

What was it the founder/presenter on UK Column said about the reason Fox News were exposing Fauci?

He accuses them of being part of the media conspiracy and another tool of those playing us. 

No idea.

I would not trust any Murdoch organisation. How his various news firms covered, or lack of coverage, of the Biden laptop should never be forgotten. Nor should Murdoch and his son striding into the Republican Party leader's office shortly after the NY Post obtained  data from the laptop be forgotten either. 

However, sometimes you get bits and pieces. You have to use your own judgement then. 

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tlc said:

Rand Paul grilled fauci again yesterday.

Watch fauci's hand shaking @2:28.

Same guy sat behind him as Rand Vs Fauci 1

image.png.bb1a83cc731f6e3031405dcadda6e3de.png

same "Fuck you Fauci" grin.

• Agree 1

Democorruptcy

Once they think he has served his purpose, the head of Spectre will top Fauci in a grisly boardroom scene.

invalid
On 21/07/2021 at 08:48, tlc said:

Rand Paul grilled fauci again yesterday.

Watch fauci's hand shaking @2:28.

That's the first time I've really watched Fauci.

He comes across as an arrogant yet nervous lying cunt. I've seen people act like that in meetings when they are on the ropes.

• Agree 4

10 minutes ago, invalid said:

That's the first time I've really watched Fauci.

He comes across as an arrogant yet nervous lying cunt. I've seen people act like that in meetings when they are on the ropes.

$9m in miscellaneous income in 2020 apparently.

Wonder how he sleeps night.

• Informative 1

Democorruptcy
4 minutes ago, onlyme said:

$9m in miscellaneous income in 2020 apparently.

Wonder how he sleeps night.

In a coffin with arms across his chest?

• Lol 2