DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bow down to your new broccoli-hating overlords...

unregistered_guest

Saw this article and a few others in a similar vein in the past week. I'm surprised that no-one has made a big fuss about it here. Unless of course, you're all fully paid-up members of the SCAB* cartel.

Obviously, we need a US political conspiracy to really make this stick - so I'm pointing my finger squarely at the Bush family here.  If you need a smoking gun, they were implicated in this financial scandal reported on by the BBC.

*It's an ultra-secret organised crime syndicate which pushes the consumption of Sprouts, Cauliflower and Broccoli onto unwilling vulnerable children. Sorry I can't say more on the subject, I feel I've said too much already. It's down to you to educate yourselves now.

unregistered_guest

On a more serious note. Like many others here, I had a nasty cold in mid-January 2020 and have since wondered if that was the "deadly" Covid-19.

I had no reaction to either of my jabs.

And yes, I can't stand the filthy bitter green shit that some people have the audacity to refer to as 'food'.

So, anecdotally, I tick all the boxes to confirm the article. Now, how can I monetise my experience into six two-hour long Youtube videos where I ramble on about the subject?

• Agree 1
stokiescum
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

On a more serious note. Like many others here, I had a nasty cold in mid-January 2020 and have since wondered if that was the "deadly" Covid-19.

I had no reaction to either of my jabs.

And yes, I can't stand the filthy bitter green shit that some people have the audacity to refer to as 'food'.

So, anecdotally, I tick all the boxes to confirm the article. Now, how can I monetise my experience into six two-hour long Youtube videos where I ramble on about the subject?

There is an episode of the powerpuff girls where broccoli try’s to take over the world.I’m sure they deploy Ed a secret weapon ie goats.just checked they did indeed have to get goats to assist.what’s worrying is how the fuck I can remember this but not my kids birthdays

A0C94CA0-2DEE-4583-8D52-B1404DD79FD8.png

Edited by stokiescum
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4
sarahbell

Best Powerpuff girls episode:small medium at large.

• Informative 1
Sucralose Ray Leonard

I love this forum.

• Agree 1
unregistered_guest
39 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Best Powerpuff girls episode:small medium at large.

Heresy!

The best PowerPuff Girls episode is Meet the Beat Alls!

• Lol 2
stop_the_craziness
12 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I love this forum.

I also love broccoli.  I am not aware of the Powerpuff Girls but I feel I ought to be, it sounds good.

• Informative 1
stokiescum
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I also love broccoli.  I am not aware of the Powerpuff Girls but I feel I ought to be, it sounds good.

You’ve never lived my favourite is buttercup.have you ever seen count duckula cow a chicken and dexters lab were also quite good .oh and I am weasel.

Edited by stokiescum
  • Informative 1
stop_the_craziness
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

You’ve never lived my favourite is buttercup.have you ever seen count duckula 

Yes, I used to like duckula, Dangermouse and Batfink - "my wings are like a shield of steel"

stokiescum
Just now, stop_the_craziness said:

Yes, I used to like duckula, Dangermouse and Batfink - "my wings are like a shield of steel"

I’ve used that quote when drunk a few times 

• Lol 1
dgul

They found a rather strong effect.  I wonder how real this is.  I also wonder about racial differences, etc (and whether it explains anything seen in the data).

ninjaborrower

Its a well know fact that the masons and the world elite push for kids to eat broccoli, its a crime,

Its time freedom loving patriots make it clear, the way to health and wellbeing is corn syrup, 

• Informative 1
dgul

I've looked and there are more papers on this.  It is an extraordinarily strong correlation for covid 'seriousness' with T2R38.

Perhaps they could have avoided all the problems by forcing anyone that loved broccoli to self-isolate.

Similarly for vaccination -- is it that the only ones that benefit from vaccination are the broccoli lovers?

• Lol 1
stokiescum
16 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Its a well know fact that the masons and the world elite push for kids to eat broccoli, its a crime,

Its time freedom loving patriots make it clear, the way to health and wellbeing is corn syrup, 

Broccoli is ace .not sure what corn syrup is but is it this ?

40EBA215-FDC1-42D7-99EB-04220C0357BB.jpeg

AEF84C37-D1E1-41C5-8C66-9A212527E36C.jpeg

• Lol 1
ninjaborrower
5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

40EBA215-FDC1-42D7-99EB-04220C0357BB.jpeg

AEF84C37-D1E1-41C5-8C66-9A212527E36C.jpeg

It may say honey stoke but you know what i mean

What the fuck is that half eaten thing in the baking ramekin, i cant believe you made that!

• Lol 1
stokiescum
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ninjaborrower said:

It may say honey stoke but you know what i mean

What the fuck is that half eaten thing in the baking ramekin, i cant believe you made that!

Cheese pie it’s ace with decent sausages yes got some real honey comeing from Suffolk from a bee keeper friend who is a detecorist and now an archeologist.jammy twat just got about 60k from a recent find bastard lol

Edited by stokiescum
  • Informative 2
ninjaborrower
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Cheese pie it’s ace with decent sausages 

Cheese pie? I looks like a desert

• Lol 1
unregistered_guest
7 hours ago, stokiescum said:

High Fructose Corn Syrup - considered by some to be the Sputum of Satan, is a sweetener made from processing corn starch.

I'd cynically suggest that its main attraction to US food producers is that it's cheaper than sugar or honey, and that this is why it has such a bad press - you can produce sweeter, more calorie-laden processed food products at a lower price. But also with fewer additional nutrients that would come with the unprocessed equivalents.

But, you'd get just as sick if you consumed the same amount of extra calories in brown sugar or honey. A principle that even primitive Bronze-Age God-botherers were aware of, but we tend to ignore, because we want cheap food!

• Informative 1