DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Yo dongs, here’s where we are.

Shamone

Shamone

So I’ve come back from work and had a few thoughts. We all come here because we march to our own drum. Strange times. This place is full of outliers, people who feel they don’t belong.

We have each other, unmet. I think we all feel something is happening. I don’t know what it is. But I’ve lived nearly half a century now so I’ve seen a thing or two, as you have.

Not as much as you @stokiescum 😀.

Somethings up. Constant 24 hour MSM bullshit. Facecunt full of propaganda. Injecting kids next with their shit. Going to have to get a fake jab cert soon cos now whispers in work about jab id because we share vehicles. Cunts all.

State on this fucking cuntry.

My grandfather fought in Italy.

Kin on my mother’s side fought in Antietam.

Cunts all.

But the sun shines on us all and the wheat grows. Day will come again.

A5768B68-82B2-47FC-AD35-5D08BEAB82DC.jpeg

• Cheers 1

King Penda

I’ve seen fuck all compared to my step son and he is only 33 .2 tours of Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan .he has even been the falklands on runway maintenance him and his partner have a flat in London and just bought a place in Cambridge.he left the royal engineers with a degree in civil engineering or something similar and it now working on hs2.mind he said all this is my fault I kicked him out at 18 lol

• Informative 1

With a crooked smile
1 hour ago, Shamone said:

State on this fucking cuntry

My big worry since Brexit is who going to be allowed in next. EEs can be fairly easily assimilated in a generation. 

The Muslim hordes will not be assimilated at all. 

We have a great opportunity now to push wages up from the bottom through lack of supply but I suspect that won't be allowed to happen. 

Hopefully I'm wrong. 

King Penda
48 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

My big worry since Brexit is who going to be allowed in next. EEs can be fairly easily assimilated in a generation. 

The Muslim hordes will not be assimilated at all. 

We have a great opportunity now to push wages up from the bottom through lack of supply but I suspect that won't be allowed to happen. 

Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Step sons killed a few 

4FEE5A20-AAAF-412B-9EE5-F3454AE145A2.jpeg

• Cheers 2

Shamone
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Cheer up you whinging cunt...

XYY

Touché, sir. I was miserable last year or two but I went back to my old company at a very low grade. I’m not sure I whinge, though I may come across as that. Great to see you though.

Shamone
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Step sons killed a few 

4FEE5A20-AAAF-412B-9EE5-F3454AE145A2.jpeg

I don’t know what that means 

• Lol 1

King Penda
1 minute ago, Shamone said:

I don’t know what that means 

2 wars in Muslim county’s.after the number of deaths to ieds they said no

patrol will go out ever without guys that can deal with them he was a royal engineer.though he did moan that the officers wanted to defuse vertualy everything if possible.he won’t have a bad thing said about his officers he said many were posh but led from the front 

Shamone
13 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

2 wars in Muslim county’s.after the number of deaths to ieds they said no

patrol will go out ever without guys that can deal with them he was a royal engineer.though he did moan that the officers wanted to defuse vertualy everything if possible.he won’t have a bad thing said about his officers he said many were posh but led from the front 

I think it’s great they led from the front.

• Agree 1

ninjaborrower

Its a nice picture, but cant this misery be posted on the covid bit, all we want posted here is youtube links to casey and the sunshine band

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Erewhon888
On 05/06/2021 at 21:26, Shamone said:

we march to our own drum.

You could try marching to one of these. Might blow the cobwebs off.