DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Details Of Stabbing Beliefs On Dating Sites

JoeDavola

JoeDavola
Posted (edited)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57379034

Hitting the young where it hurts.... you’ll need the jab if you ever want to maybe have sex again.

Whats interesting here is that it’s a first step to a public ‘label’ with the implied threat of being socially ostracised ie anti-vaxx nutter if you don’t have it. Expect Facebook / Instagram heck maybe even LinkedIn to follow.

And there isn’t a way to prove you aren’t lying; but that’ll come soon enough. It’ll be a criminal offence to lie about it.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 1

For now it's just more peer pressure to make the herd follow the leader sheep to get vaccinated. The new ice bucket challenge for the dimbo generation.

It's proven to work, just look at all the conformist people with beards, tattoos, orangutan, painted eyebrows, instagurner rubber duck lips, and that's just the birds. xD

• Agree 10

Dating sites are rather sad. A lot of disfunctional people. I am sure that I would rather know that they had a clear STD ticket, if i were a bit younger of course.

2 minutes ago, BoSon said:

For now it's just more peer pressure to make the herd follow the leader sheep to get vaccinated. The new ice bucket challenge for the dimbo generation.

It's proven to work, just look at all the conformist people with beards, tattoos, orangutan, painted eyebrows, instagurner rubber duck lips, and that's just the birds. xD

True, it is merely advertising.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

sarahbell
Just now, MrPin said:

Dating sites are rather sad. A lot of disfunctional people. I am sure that I would rather know that they had a clear STD ticket, if i were a bit younger of course.

A health star would be a great idea really.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Sucralose Ray Leonard
21 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I am sure that I would rather know that they had a clear STD ticket, if i were a bit younger of course.

Yep, surely that would be of more interest. Opening up a huge and ugly can of worms this jabbing bollocks.

Mind you, Chad Thundercock would get his end away regardless.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Yep, surely that would be of more interest. Opening up a huge and ugly can of worms this jabbing bollocks.

Mind you, Chad Thundercock would get his end away regardless.

Is that your alter-ego?o.O I'm too old for this dating site market, and I didn't like disco. I used to go to Jazz Clubs, where women didn't get in for free, unlike some cheesy night clubs, where there were too many blokes..

Well they were a bit bohemian, but they still had moving parts.

Sucralose Ray Leonard
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Is that your alter-ego?o.O I'm too old for this dating site market, and I didn't like disco. I used to go to Jazz Clubs, where women didn't get in for free, unlike some cheesy night clubs, where there were too many blokes..

Well they were a bit bohemian, but they still had moving parts.

If its my alter ego, i am not living up to the name. :-(

Wight Flight
28 minutes ago, MrPin said:

CRB check would be good as well.

And probably your credit report to avoid scammers.

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

What a world we live in.

I remember, going back to last century now, stories from an ex, who had tried out the (then new) online dating market. It would make a great comedy film. By heck, she was brave, and I imagine, still is.

I grew up nearly dying of ignorance on every date.

I'd have been happy taking the risk of having a slight cough.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

A continuous cough, mind.

And perhaps a raised temperature.

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 2

Mirror Mirror
5 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

And a reviews section where past dates could rate your performance, add details of any bad behaviour, tendencies to talk about boring subjects and any evidence of unapproved political views.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Yadda yadda yadda

I expect the people who don't enable this feature are far more interesting than those who do. Obviously the whole thing is more Orwellian bollocks but I'd be choosing people who weren't shouting their vaccine status from the rooftops. Last thing you want is to meet someone and them start on about vaccination.

• Agree 5

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I expect the people who don't enable this feature are far more interesting than those who do. Obviously the whole thing is more Orwellian bollocks but I'd be choosing people who weren't shouting their vaccine status from the rooftops. Last thing you want is to meet someone and them start on about vaccination.

That's how I think it will work in practice. The boomer cunts don't get the meat market at all.

@JoeDavola @BoSon  From my observations at the gym, the fitter or younger someone is, the less likely they have a tattoo. Our time as the untatted has arrived. Those with them are really dating/ageing themselves now.

Edited by Stuey
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, dgul said:

What you need, is a woman who finds engineers sexually exciting.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Surrounded by idiots
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

A health star would be a great idea really.

I would suggest that it could be have six points in a nice shade of yellow...

...but that's sooooo 1930's, dahling. We need something more in keeping with the modern Zeitgeist. How about a rainbow pentagram?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

sarahbell
8 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

I would suggest that it could be have six points in a nice shade of yellow...

...but that's sooooo 1930's, dahling. We need something more in keeping with the modern Zeitgeist. How about a rainbow pentagram?

Yes that might go down well with some of the zilleniums.

• Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
27 minutes ago, Stuey said:

From my observations at the gym, the fitter or younger someone is, the less likely they have a tattoo. Our time as the untatted has arrived. Those with them are really dating/ageing themselves now

I hope so. It was bound to happen eventually. Tattoos associated with sad old has-beens. An 18 year old now must look at tattooed parents and cringe. We're probably 5-10 years away from peak tattoo rejection.

• Agree 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 minute ago, apples said:

43900831-9658039-image-a-29_1623012804346.jpg.ca54e3985746b0c24e5d76369ea7b33e.jpg

Phwoar! Such a man!

If you don't want the injectionist to twist the needle about don't make a wanker gesture at her whilst she is doing it.

Seriously though, how fucking pathetic.

• Lol 1