• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JoeDavola

Be Careful Who You Ask Directions From

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Hanging's too good for 'em.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41201666

If it were my daughter, I'd wait till they were released and kill them myself.

I do wonder how often people like this get a beating from the victims family after being released. I suspect it's more frequent than is reported and that the cops don't try all that hard to catch the people doing it.

It is incredibly hard to find out the background of these people but have managed to dig up the following:

http://www.kentlive.news/man-accused-of-raping-girl-in-ramsgate-8216-done-a-runner-8217-to-italy-after-the-alleged-attack/story-30339223-detail/story.html#c0HzLTZbrviEqrOz.99

the one who fell to Italy was an asylum seeker

The sun tells us that the four were refugees  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3662475/four-afghan-refugees-found-guilty-of-gang-raping-a-16-year-old-girl/

that was really hard hard to find  it is almost as if the establishment don't want us to know that they are importing rapists to live among us  

7 minutes ago, JFK said:

I can't even begin to describe what the fuck I would do to these scum. Got 2 daughters, if ANYTHING happened to them like that these fuckers would not be walking the earth.  a lockup, some tools and a electrical supply.  Fuck them

Ronnie? Reggie?

17 minutes ago, One percent said:

Some of the ones by me have been fined by environmental health. I wouldn't use any of them. This issue just supports my decision. 

Yes they're usually absolutely disgusting

11 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

The disturbing thing is that several blokes impulsively and simultaneously decided to engage in sexual assault when an easy opportunity presented itself, this implies that the latent predisposition to commit this sort of crime is at or near 100% among the culture from which these men were drawn.

+1000

1 minute ago, JFK said:

Believe me I'd be both combined.

Indeed.  just wtf is going through someone's mind to even go down this route.  if I came across someone who was disorientated, incapacitated, my first thoughts and actions would be to help them not fucking take advantage.  this is obviously learned behaviour and acceptable as a cultural norm. This should not be tolerated under any fucking circumstances and stamped out.  by force if necessary.  none of this 'cultural understanding ' or other bullshit. You must fight fire with fire otherwise you are weak and in the present world and political circumstances we cannot allow this

Yes. It is always the innocents who suffer in all of this.  As you say, it needs stamping out.  By whatever means necessary. I would start by not letting these people in.  Getting rid of any who cause any problem.  This kind of behaviour, castration and expulsion. 

If this happened to one of mine, the culprit would be swinging from a lamppost by his balls. I would not care of the consequences but he would suffer. 

20 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

The disturbing thing is that several blokes impulsively and simultaneously decided to engage in sexual assault when an easy opportunity presented itself, this implies that the latent predisposition to commit this sort of crime is at or near 100% among the culture from which these men were drawn.

Er sexual assualt is pinching an arse.

Rapes rape.

But i agree with the gist.

6 minutes ago, JFK said:

Believe me I'd be both combined.

Indeed.  just wtf is going through someone's mind to even go down this route.  if I came across someone who was disorientated, incapacitated, my first thoughts and actions would be to help them not fucking take advantage.  this is obviously learned behaviour and acceptable as a cultural norm. This should not be tolerated under any fucking circumstances and stamped out.  by force if necessary.  none of this 'cultural understanding ' or other bullshit. You must fight fire with fire otherwise you are weak and in the present world and political circumstances we cannot allow this

Yeah. When ive come across pissed wlmen ive tended to help them but keep weel away for puking reasons.

The thing is you dont know who the "good" migrants are and who the "bad" ones are. I'd feel absolutedly sick if I found out I'd been going to a takeaway and the staff had done something like this. I really don't have a lot of choice but to boycott all migrant businesses as far as possible.

The takeaway has a Facebook page... The comments are interesting...

https://en-gb.facebook.com/555-pizza-140288632818056/

5 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I'm not familiar with this concept, please explain.

I don't think all muslims are bad. I've met muslims that I've liked and got on with. 

I still think we need a Muslim ban on immigration though... Especially the ones from shit holes.

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I don't think all muslims are bad. I've met muslims that I've liked and got on with. 

I still think we need a Muslim ban on immigration though... Especially the ones from shit holes.

Immigration in general. If you can't do anything, fuck off! Sure I like the good ones, Muslim or not.