• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
dgul

Those damn homophobic lesbians

Just now, M S E Refugee said:

I would imagine the vast majority of Gay people are sick of these attention seeking Gay's who look for causes that don't really matter, and are of no importance in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, I reckon so. The fact that she may be a lesbian is of no interest to me, as I am not chatting her up.

29 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I reckon so. The fact that she may be a lesbian is of no interest to me, as I am not chatting her up.

I bought her a Coca-Cola in good faith. That's eighty pence she hoodwinked out of me. Eighty pence. When I said "Hello my darling, would you like a Coca-Cola?" did she say "No thank you, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm a lesbian"? No, she didn't, not a bit of it. She said "Thank you very much, that'd be lovely".

Bloody lesbians xD

My boss is a lesbian. #none of my ffing business

Being a female lover as it where, one would think she would support other women when they life changes like having kids with stuff like flexi working etc

She bless her hates flexi working and has effectively forced a female employee out after years of training and uni fees, after she had kids. #makes no sense

Edited by JackieO

She can't win.

No really, I mean she can't win Strictly. She may get a few weeks into it but her legs are too short to go far. If LGBTQ SJWs are criticising her for dancing with a man, they misunderstand the nature of the show, its all about the dancing. Our B.B.C. are never in a million years going to allow one of, if not THE biggest show they have to be used to promote an LGBTQ agenda. It would be just as ridiculous as them fixing it for an alien ideology to win their baking competition so they could justify fronting several programmes to convince us how lovely it is - absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway to have same sex dancing partners is in itself behind the times, There must be representation of trans people, no, not Pan's People - they danced on Top Of The Pops.

I'd like to see Steph McGovern on it.      

I don't ask people about their sexual preferences at work. It has no reflection on their ability to do the job, and it's none of my business. If they choose to tell me that is OK, and I would not discriminate on it.

3 minutes ago, JackieO said:

My boss is a lesbian. #none of my ffing business

Being a female lover as it where, one would think she would support other women when they life changes like having kids with stuff like flexi working etc

She bless her hates flexi working and has effectively forced a female employee out after years of training and uni fees, after she had kids. #makes no sense

I'm all with her on flexi-working; hate it.  Your work is measured in productivity and not hours.   Come in on Sunday and sit for four hours on your own.  Great.

12 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Why do you hate it?

Because when you're tyring to get things done, which is usually in conjunction with other people, you want those people to be there.

Work is not generally measured out in hours but in product.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Because when you're tyring to get things done, which is usually in conjunction with other people, you want those people to be there.

Work is not generally measured out in hours but in product.

Where do you work? Sorry to ask.

I work fixing but not producing.

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Where do you work? Sorry to ask.

I work fixing but not producing.

Big co. where there are lots of things you have to sort out and for which you need everyone in the same room.

When I say I hate it I mean that I hate it within my particular company; there are many roles where it doesn't matter what patrticular hours you work as long as you work the hours.

Susan Calman has strongly defended her decision as an openly gay woman to dance with a male professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing.

Mountains out of molehills and such an old hat tedious issue.  Go to any dance and you will find women dancing with women and even women dancing with men and even men with men- they have done since time began.  The Greeks do it all the time - what is it with the British TV as well as some "community".  For goodness sake just "get down on it" like a jungle boogie or something.  They play the music often enough.   Dance with a donkey then it might be interesting - plenty will volunteer from Parliament - they need the publicity.

Thy're quibbling over who to dance with and Kim is launching missiles all over the place :o

Edited by twocents

9 hours ago, twocents said:

Mountains out of molehills and such an old hat tedious issue.  Go to any dance and you will find women dancing with women

Usually because of the men of their age are dead or pretending to be.

She says she has been spat on and punched ? xD

How about she provides details of these ALLEGED events because I'm not convinced.

Nobody gives a fuck. These attention seekers just can't handle that. 

57 minutes ago, ccc said:

She says she has been spat on and punched ? xD

How about she provides details of these ALLEGED events because I'm not convinced.

Nobody gives a fuck. These attention seekers just can't handle that. 

You see a lot of these allegations bandied about with no supporting evidence. In this age of the police doing everything they can to prove how 'woke' they are I cannot imagine that an incident of assault against a minority, especially a celebrity, would not be reported on and pursued by the police. I guess though that making such wild allegations is fuel for the fire for those perpetually looking to be deemed as being persecuted so they can justify their position of moral superiority over the rest of us.

"I have protested, I have picketed, I have fought, I have been spat on, I have been punched - and I want to dance," she said.

"There will be a time for same-sex dancing. I think what annoyed me slightly is that I seem to be getting it in the neck.

"Will Young didn't get it, Judge Rinder didn't get it, Richard Coles isn't getting it. It seems to me as a woman, he's not getting it the same way I am.

"And for me to be getting it is, I think, unfair. I seem to be getting the brunt of the LGBT community."

From what I'v seen of her she is a total gobshite and you can see that if you have her screaming in your face at a protest you might be tempted to spit at or punch her; especially if she has just done the same to you: "I have fought".

I think she's unable to see that people are not getting on her case because she's a gay woman - you couldn't see Claire Balding having similar problems, or Mary Portas - but because she is a very annoying mouthy gay woman.

14 hours ago, Wahoo said:

If the so-called bbc arrange same sex couples dancing, I predict ratings will fall very quickly.

It would make the show a joke. Their core audience - normal thinking people - wouldn't take to it. It is the glamour and romance of it.

You do see old dears dancing together in the club's, down to a lack men - willing or living!

Smells like media guff/PR/self-promotion. If it's indeed even a real issue, significant numbers of people have raised, it could be easily torpedoed by saying she doesn't have the physical strength to do the lifts so I would guess there's no real desire to quell the issue and it's just more carefully crafted media bait/trolling to make the average person tut.

Edited by SNACR