DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

I thought I would never live to see the day, the BBC article by people WANTING a property crash

haroldshand

They are still scum. 15+ years of ramping and cheerleading is not helped by one article *

* Not that I actually give a fuck about property prices anymore.

Bobthebuilder
36 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

They are still scum. 15+ years of ramping and cheerleading is not helped by one article *

They are probably softening up people for when the SHTF and Lloyds start repossessing everything and renting it out.

haroldshand
On 20/06/2021 at 18:40, 23rdian said:

Have to agree.

I come across TOS about 5 years ago now and things were mental then, after just over 2 years later the alarm bells started ringing and I started to feel like they were getting it  wrong and a few months later I knew they had probably called it wrong.

Hard to believe they have now been around for 20 years, it's like still cherishing a Jim will Fix it badge 

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

Have to agree.

I come across TOS about 5 years ago now and things were mental then, after just over 2 years later the alarm bells started ringing and I started to feel like they were getting it  wrong and a few months later I knew they had probably called it wrong.

Hard to believe they have now been around for 20 years, it's like still cherishing a Jim will Fix it badge 

The BBC sure fixed it for Jim.

Archived