DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mysterious deaths in our networks - thread for tracking

wherebee

wherebee

I thought a thread to hold briefly those deaths or near deaths which we think are due to vaccines, but are not confirmed.  Not for headliners like the BBC staff or BA pilots, but people we know indirectly.

I've just seen a post by a remote contact who just lost his mid-20's son in the USA.  No cause of death given, but he was fit and healthy.  Family seem in shock.  I don't know whether under 30's were getting jabs in the US, but it seems odd that there was no mention of 'battling' anything in the death notice, or 'taken suddenly' which normally means an accident.

If what we suspect is going to happen, happens, we might see a hell of a lot of entries here.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

Just now, wherebee said:

I thought a thread to hold briefly those deaths or near deaths which we think are due to vaccines, but are not confirmed.  Not for headliners like the BBC staff or BA pilots, but people we know indirectly.

I've just seen a post by a remote contact who just lost his mid-20's son in the USA.  No cause of death given, but he was fit and healthy.  Family seem in shock.  I don't know whether under 30's were getting jabs in the US, but it seems odd that there was no mention of 'battling' anything in the death notice, or 'taken suddenly' which normally means an accident.

If what we suspect is going to happen, happens, we might see a hell of a lot of entries here.

Don't want to go all XYY, but I know of no ill effects among anybody who has taken the vaccine, and I certainly don't know anybody ever who has been ill with/from "covid".

• Agree 5

sarahbell
2 minutes ago, eight said:

Don't want to go all XYY, but I know of no ill effects among anybody who has taken the vaccine, and I certainly don't know anybody ever who has been ill with/from "covid".

Bloke up the road with COPD has been incapacitated by covid in November. He's probably not got a huge length of time left.

Wight Flight
5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I don't know whether under 30's were getting jabs in the US,

Yes, they are.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Bloke up the road with COPD has been incapacitated by covid in November. He's probably not got a huge length of time left.

Yeah, I heard that @the gardener's contact in South America has gone down with it too. Be afraid!

sarahbell
4 minutes ago, eight said:

Yeah, I heard that @the gardener's contact in South America has gone down with it too. Be afraid!

BIL was ill with it and slow to recover. Jab knocked him sideways both times though too. 

14 minutes ago, eight said:

I only know one person who had Covid (probably) which required time off work. No reports of vaccine problems, although it can make people feel a bit rough.

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I only know one person who had Covid (probably) which required time off work. No reports of vaccine problems, although it can make people feel a bit rough.

Yes when I said no ill effects, a period of feeling rough seems to be fairly universal response.

1 hour ago, eight said:

Same for me. Woman I know had strange red blotches after 1st stab but they went away.

7 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Same for me. Woman I know had strange red blotches after 1st stab but they went away.

I had strange red blotches after a course of antibiotics a few weeks back. Looked like classic measles. I'm not convinced now that I didn't have covid.

3 hours ago, eight said:

2 hours ago, eight said:

Yes when I said no ill effects, a period of feeling rough seems to be fairly universal response.

Ok was going to say. It makes people ill. Even if "just" for 2-3 days that's an illness they otherwise wouldn't of had. 

These need to be classed as ill effects. They are by no means "normal" for vaccines. That's complete propaganda bullshit. 

• Agree 6

The Masked Tulip

Friends of neighbours of mine, a couple in their 70s, died within about a week of each other a few weeks after their first jab. This was back in Feb / March IIRC.

They both had not been out of their home since this all began - except to go get jabbed. The only visitor they had was their daughter who visited once weekly in order to bring them shopping.

The daughter is filled with guilt convinced that she infected them with the virus. I suspect it is more likely that the jab killed them. Occam's razor.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 4

The Masked Tulip

There was a young nurse in Swansea, aged 32 IIRC, with a young family. She died in January 2020 after being taken ill with breathing problems. No prior health problems.

Her death made the local paper because medics were flummoxed what had caused her death.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3

I only know of 1 person who has had anything more than a "pain in the arm for a day or so" kind of response. Of course, some people may be toughing it out and not owning up to the fact that a vaccine they thought would be a breeze was a lot worse than they expected.

Anyway, ... this chap had some kind of heart issue, cardiomyopathy, as a side effect. Pain, breathlessness, inability to do his usual exercise regime. Cleared up after 5 or 6 weeks, though, with no [obvious] long term effects,

What I found a bit perverse was that when we (in a group) were discussing this, everyone, including him, was full of the attitude "I'm going back to the doctor again so he can fix it" , while my [unvoiced] attitude was "This has happened because a Doctor administered something that caused it." It seemed touching, going on naive, to me, that he was so confident that the system that had caused the issue would obviously and easily be able to fix it. Oh well.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 3

King Penda
22 hours ago, eight said:

I know 2 taken out by Covid but not killed 1 was my age in for a month still not back at work but he has bought a camper van since comeing out.the other aged 35 been in hospital for 5 months

• Informative 4

Democorruptcy

I've mentioned a friend who had covid last March. She hadn't been well since, had various tests last Autumn including a full body scan, nothing turned up so they told her it could be long covid. Earlier this year she was feeling much better but then then started having severe abdominal pain, a few days after her 2nd covid jab. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last month and died last week. If it was cancer and so advanced, how come it didn't show up in the tests or the scan?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6

The Masked Tulip
On 21/06/2021 at 15:57, Democorruptcy said:

I've mentioned a friend who had covid last March. She hadn't been well since, had various tests last Autumn including a full body scan, nothing turned up so they told her it could be long covid. Earlier this year she was feeling much better but then then started having severe abdominal pain, a few days after her 2nd covid jab. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last month and died last week. If it was cancer and so advanced, how come it didn't show up in the tests or the scan?

That is truly awful. Poor lady.

'Long covid' is going to be the excuse used by medics for countless illnesses for decades to come. It will become the new 'anxiety & depression' as an excuse.

Did the jabs cause her cancer or hasten what might have already been there? We will never know. Not that it helps her. I fear we will be hearing more such stories though.

• Agree 2

On 20/06/2021 at 12:19, eight said:

To repeat myself nearly everyone I know has been vaxxed and I know of none so far with serious illness.

• Agree 3

Bornagain
9 minutes ago, tlc said:

To repeat myself nearly everyone I know has been vaxxed and I know of none so far with serious illness.

Yet.

• Agree 4

36 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Yet.

I guess this is it, how long does it take. Think it was about February/ March my 80-age friend had first one, he still seems alright ish. Has gone noticeably downhill but thems the breaks when you're 80.

Watching my stabbed friends (which is all of them basically) closely.

Bornagain
1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

I guess this is it, how long does it take. Think it was about February/ March my 80-age friend had first one, he still seems alright ish. Has gone noticeably downhill but thems the breaks when you're 80.

Watching my stabbed friends (which is all of them basically) closely.

We can probably be reasonably confident that the short term risks are pretty low, it has always been the unknown long term 2-3 year risks that have prevented me from seriously considering the treatment.

When we have been through a couple of normal cold seasons, if I have not had Covid and the jabs prove safe then I will probably get injected.

But only when I am convinced, and we are a long way from that point.

• Agree 7

Whowhywhen?

Met friend after a long time not seeing them.  Knew their dad had passed away.  80+, so no big surprise.  Was, however, surprised by friend's response to "how"?

"VACCINE,  1st shot nearly killed them,  2nd did"!

• Informative 11

Hail the Tripod

My line manager at work has had chest pains and heart palpitations sporadically for the last year or two, and the NHS have been doing tests. He was very ill for about two weeks after his first jab, fainting, spells of very high blood pressure, spells of very low blood pressure, panic attacks induced by heart palpitations.

Poor bastard. As far as I can tell I am the only person with whom he feels he can share his misgivings and his dread of going for a second dose. 

• Informative 5

Chewing Grass
On 22/06/2021 at 20:23, Bornagain said:

When we have been through a couple of normal cold seasons, if I have not had Covid and the jabs prove safe then I will probably get injected.

What would be the point then if you haven't caught and died from it in 2 years, other than to satisfy the lizard masters.

• Agree 1