DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Scotland and England football

King Penda

King Penda

Everyone that’s come into contact with the guy with Covid should in theory self isolate .I’m expecting them to just ban him .and things carry on has normal .for us it’s a deadly disease for them life has normal.to me this will be the biggest and best show of it’s all a load of bollarx 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

King Penda
2 minutes ago, eight said:

He's only 20? Should have been well vaxxed by now!

Point of principle at stake here.we know it won’t touch him

• Agree 2

Yadda yadda yadda
40 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Everyone that’s come into contact with the guy with Covid should in theory self isolate .I’m expecting them to just ban him .and things carry on has normal .for us it’s a deadly disease for them life has normal.to me this will be the biggest and best show of it’s all a load of bollarx 

My voice is still fucked three days later. I'm more concerned about the standard of the Heineken at Wembley. It was unnaturally vile. No other choice other than plastic-brand cider.

• Lol 1

King Penda
Just now, Yadda yadda yadda said:

My voice is still fucked three days later. I'm more concerned about the standard of the Heineken at Wembley. It was unnaturally vile. No other choice other than plastic-brand cider.

How much was it for interest 

Yadda yadda yadda
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

How much was it for interest 

£6.90 (Six pounds ninety) for a pint.

Just read the story. They're having a laugh that none of the players are close contacts.

Let's pray he survives. They don't mention the concern for his health only that he's going to miss the next match. xD

False positive if no others in the team or associated have it, or can't be that easy to spread. Mustn't be the delta scariant. xD

Out of all the jocks in London for the match only one person caught covid, and he was on the pitch at the time. xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 5

Yadda yadda yadda
7 minutes ago, BoSon said:

Let's pray he survives. They don't mention the concern for his health only that he's going to miss the next match. xD

False positive if no others in the team or associated have it, or can't be that easy to spread. Mustn't be the delta scariant. xD

Out of all the jocks in London for the match only one person caught covid, and he was on the pitch at the time. xD

This time next week the Leicester Square variant will be rampant in Scotland. Next month sturgeon will be declaring another jockdown. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Ash4781b

Tests probably done in English labs. All Scots players to be confirmed later out for the final game? 

• Lol 1

Hail the Tripod

Having liaised with Public Health England since the positive test was recorded, <snip> Match play is not considered close contact and England's players and support team all returned negative tests on Sunday.

xD That may one of the most ludicrous statements made yet! xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

Yadda yadda yadda
6 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

xD That may one of the most ludicrous statements made yet! xD

What about sitting in the changing room? I bet they were celebrating and belting out some songs in there after the match. Or the coach to and from the stadium. We know covid is vicious in coaches, everywhere except the driver's seat is very dangerous. At least in horseman coaches. Can't speak for any others.

Just now, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Lol 1

1 minute ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

What about sitting in the changing room? I bet they were celebrating and belting out some songs in there after the match. Or the coach to and from the stadium. We know covid is vicious in coaches, everywhere except the driver's seat is very dangerous. At least in horseman coaches. Can't speak for any others.

Wearing a mask. Ergo, invincible.

I'm staggered he managed to get it at all TBH.

• Agree 1

Hail the Tripod
6 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Classic Ian Wright quote “Talk about getting tight on a player. That wasn’t marking that was spooning!”

• Lol 4

stop_the_craziness
18 minutes ago, eight said:

Wearing a mask. Ergo, invincible.

I'm staggered he managed to get it at all TBH.

He's not the hardest sportsman in the world.  Egan Bernal tested positive right after winning the three week Giro D'Italia.  Riding 3,000 mountainous kilometres when you have a deadly virus?  That's proper hard that is.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 3

Ash4781b
4 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

They are having to cover as questions being asked te the contact. Presenter on itv suggesting a couple of England players who tested negative but seen hugging the Scot, etc are self isolating. I think they’ll need to get a few positive tests or people continue asking questions.

Edited by Ash4781b

Ash4781b
11 minutes ago, Errol said:

England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount to self-isolate after Gilmour Covid-19 test

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57560206

The entire England squad had lateral flow tests on Monday afternoon and all were negative

In a statement, the FA said it would hold further talks with Public Health England (PHE) before taking further action.”

PHE not going to want to cause the exit of both teams. Will not go down too well.

• Agree 1

sarahbell
9 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

This time next week the Leicester Square variant will be rampant in Scotland. Next month sturgeon will be declaring another jockdown. 

She's already banned people from Bolton, Manchester and Salford. A few Oldhamers have escaped up there. Whether they're allowed to leave will be up for questioning after Andy Burnham pointed out Dundee has higher rates than most of Greater Manchester

Yadda yadda yadda
9 hours ago, sarahbell said:

She's already banned people from Bolton, Manchester and Salford. A few Oldhamers have escaped up there. Whether they're allowed to leave will be up for questioning after Andy Burnham pointed out Dundee has higher rates than most of Greater Manchester

Parts of Oldham can and do identify as Yorkshire.

sarahbell
38 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Parts of Oldham can and do identify as Yorkshire.

Yeah. They do. Doesn't mean they're right.

Yadda yadda yadda

Just on the radio that the Italian Prime Minister has said that the Euros semis and final should be moved from Wembley because of Delta Indian covid plague. To, wait for it, Rome.  They should be moved but to the city that will host the largest crowds. So that is Budapest. Anything that makes more people angry with the Government and covid lockdown is a good thing. All football fans who watched Denmark last night are jealous that they had a full house in Copenhagen last night.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Agree 4

Two England players isolating and will miss the next match after coming into contact with Scottish player that tested positve, yet no other Scottish team mate has to isolate. xD

The Jocks will be kicking themselves that the Scottish player didn't get close to more England players at final whistle.  xD

My brother just panicked thinking the England game was off because of this farce. Give it time and I'm sure the useless spineless twats will find a way to sabotage themselves further. xD

Edited by BoSon
  • Lol 1

Percy Hotspur
17 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

The entire England squad had lateral flow tests on Monday afternoon and all were negative

In a statement, the FA said it would hold further talks with Public Health England (PHE) before taking further action.”

PHE not going to want to cause the exit of both teams. Will not go down too well.

Frankly, I'd love it if England had to come home prematurely. It would save us all the debacle of watching these bastards take the knee. 

• Agree 1