• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ted Heath v. Chief Copper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869068/Sex-abuse-probe-investigate-Ted-Heath.html

Way before my time.

But readign around Heath was a wierd sexless twat.

He would have had a copper close protection around every day since quitting as PM.

There's either been a massive cover up - in which case its worth looking at the claims, or the chief thicky copper has been played a line by a load of fantasist.

Im betting on thicky copper feeling important.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869068/Sex-abuse-probe-investigate-Ted-Heath.html

Way before my time.

He would have had a copper close protection around every day since quitting as PM.

There's either been a massive cover up - in which case its worth looking at the claims, or the chief thicky copper has been played a line by a load of fantasist.

A copper who believes things can be 120% genuine .....hmmmmm........ Not too bright, is he?

Edited by Hopeful

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

A copper who believes things can be 120% genuine .....hmmmmm........ Not too bright, is he?

Yeah. Proof is wierd, vague thing.

Putting a nubmer on it does not really work - thats why they use the term 'beyond reasonable doubt'

Trying to make it more convincing by using trillion percent true is veering into the 'I swear on my kids life' lies.

There is at least one picture of Heath driving a car by himself so the defence of saying that he was "never alone" to do these things doesn't work.  He himself encouraged this image of being unable to drive and always being accompanied by the police.

That isn't saying that he did the things of which he is being accused; rather than it wasn't impossible.

Ted Heath was the most prominent recipient of the "clear load of old bollocks" postings on the David Icke thread about the 60s / 70s / 80s activities of celebs and politicians which were only posted IMHO to discredit the more credible evidence posted on that thread.

One ludicrous invention was that he used to take children from Haute La Garonne onto his yacht, abuse them, and then cut their throats. This is evidently total nonsense which was deliberately mixed in (by the secret service?) to make all the other accusations seem entirely ridiculous as well.

Why I suggest the secret service is that it is amazing what is allowed to stand on that forum when it is clear libellous nonsense (and I know Ted Heath is dead so it doesn't apply in his case) that would see any other forum required to remove it or be shut down.  I think it serves a purpose of gathering together conspiracy theorists in order to make their theories a laughing stock by interspersing nonsense posts until the mere mention of something being from "the David Icke forum" is sufficient to discredit it.

11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

There is at least one picture of Heath driving a car by himself so the defence of saying that he was "never alone" to do these things doesn't work.  He himself encouraged this image of being unable to drive and always being accompanied by the police.

That isn't saying that he did the things of which he is being accused; rather than it wasn't impossible.

Ted Heath was the most prominent recipient of the "clear load of old bollocks" postings on the David Icke thread about the 60s / 70s / 80s activities of celebs and politicians which were only posted IMHO to discredit the more credible evidence posted on that thread.

One ludicrous invention was that he used to take children from Haute La Garonne onto his yacht, abuse them, and then cut their throats. This is evidently total nonsense which was deliberately mixed in (by the secret service?) to make all the other accusations seem entirely ridiculous as well.

Why I suggest the secret service is that it is amazing what is allowed to stand on that forum when it is clear libellous nonsense (and I know Ted Heath is dead so it doesn't apply in his case) that would see any other forum required to remove it or be shut down.  I think it serves a purpose of gathering together conspiracy theorists in order to make their theories a laughing stock by interspersing nonsense posts until the mere mention of something being from "the David Icke forum" is sufficient to discredit it.

The last few intelligent posters departed that forum when Savile-mania set in, leaving it to the loons.

I'm with Frank on the driving alone thing. It s only in recent times, I think Bliar onwards, that MPs have felt the need for protection. I wonder why, but that's a different issue. 

Heath like the rest would have been leading a normal life. They would have been no round the clock armed body guards. 

28 minutes ago, One percent said:

I'm with Frank on the driving alone thing. It s only in recent times, I think Bliar onwards, that MPs have felt the need for protection. I wonder why, but that's a different issue. 

Heath like the rest would have been leading a normal life. They would have been no round the clock armed body guards. 

Thatcher had a police guard outside her house for years.

She might have needed one.

As might:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6233470.stm
Thanks to some astute lobbying by other ex-PMs, Blair will get a car, a police driver and round-the-clock special branch protection.

https://www.quora.com/Do-former-prime-ministers-have-security-personnel-like-former-presidents-in-the-US

Yes, but to a much lesser extent than they ever had in office. Basically special branch keeps a watch on them but there few restrictions.

3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Thatcher had a police guard outside her house for years.

She might have needed one.

As might:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6233470.stm
Thanks to some astute lobbying by other ex-PMs, Blair will get a car, a police driver and round-the-clock special branch protection.

https://www.quora.com/Do-former-prime-ministers-have-security-personnel-like-former-presidents-in-the-US

Yes, but to a much lesser extent than they ever had in office. Basically special branch keeps a watch on them but there few restrictions.

Ta Sarah.  It's always better to investigate assumptions held with real data. 

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Way before my time.

Do you think the Royal close protection coppers would immediately nick them if they got up to something illegal?

2 hours ago, One percent said:

We went to Salisbury catherdral ~20 years ago.

Heath had an armed guard outside his house. I was told its 24.7,

AFAICT anyone in government duringth troubles and ex NI minister have had armed police guards since the mid 70s.

Inconceivable he wouldn't have had an armed guard right up until his death. Friend lived in the same village two doors down from Tom King, who was a NI minister, and he was warned to stay away from the property due to armed guards, this was around 2007 so nearly twenty years after he left the post.

FFS, how many cases of reported child abuse taking place right now are they not investigating, but they're going to spend a fortune on trying to indict a dead man. They could actually save some children if they did the former. Fucking outrageous.

And frankly, I suspect Heath is as guilty as Cliff Richard or Leon Brittan. Still, at last it makes the Tories look bad aye?! 

Edited by The Idiocrat

16 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

FFS, how many cases of reported child abuse taking place right now are they not investigating, but they're going to spend a fortune on trying to indict a dead man. They could actually save some children if they did the former. Fucking outrageous.

And frankly, I suspect Heath is as guilty as Cliff Richard or Leon Brittan. Still, at last it makes the Tories look bad aye?! 

The amount published they spend investigating is a well worn whitewash technique. Even when it's not a whitewash enquiry they love trolling the proles with how much tax is being wasted on stuff.

I find it a bit strange, that society can openly question whether someone was a padeophile as long as s/he was gay (which Heath obviously was, come on). Same with Cliff.

I was at first quite open to these rumours, but as time has gone on I don't think they have much merit and the claimants are just a bunch of shysters. It's probably not helped by the fact that as Frank Hovis says, they have entered the realm of the absurd. It may be intentional, but frankly so much time has passed now, the victims, if they exist, should have moved on with their lives, as blunt as that sounds to say that in today's apology-driven society.

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I find it a bit strange, that society can openly question whether someone was a padeophile as long as s/he was gay (which Heath obviously was, come on). Same with Cliff.

I was at first quite open to these rumours, but as time has gone on I don't think they have much merit and the claimants are just a bunch of shysters. It's probably not helped by the fact that as Frank Hovis says, they have entered the realm of the absurd. It may be intentional, but frankly so much time has passed now, the victims, if they exist, should have moved on with their lives, as blunt as that sounds to say that in today's apology-driven society.

I think cliff and heath were gayers forced into celebacy.

Heath could have been asexual. He was so far up his own arse that the only person hed have sex with would be himself.

He died, what, 15 years ago. He was mid 80s. The last bit of sex drive would have been in his 50s - so early 70s. Any buggered child eoild be 50 now.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think cliff and heath were gayers forced into celebacy.

Heath could have been asexual. He was so far up his own arse that the only person hed have sex with would be himself.

He died, what, 15 years ago. He was mid 80s. The last bit of sex drive would have been in his 50s - so early 70s. Any buggered child eoild be 50 now.

He lived with a young chinese chap right up to the end.

3 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

It's way more fun - and a lot easier = chasing ghosts than having to do the grizzly work of catching real life current day scumbags whilst running the added risk of being accused of racism and losing your job.

21 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Hmm. Hardly itv2.

Here you have overpaid cops pissing around and ignoring wholedcsle sex abuse.

Heath's been dead over a decade.

He was almost certainly a homosexual and appears once to have got into hot water with the Tory whips over a cottaging incident when a young MP in the 1950s (a criminal offence then incidentally) but most of the stories I have read about him seem to have been copied from Suetonius Lives of the Twelve Caesars and are probably about as accurate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-450412/Ted-Heath-stopped-cottaging-gay-sex-protect-career-says-Tory-MP.html

This is just a make job for coppers who dont want to do any real police work

Can't be long before some plod wants to reopen the inquiry into the mysterious disappearance of the Princes in The Tower

Edited by Virgil Caine

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Hmm. Hardly itv2.

Here you have overpaid cops pissing around and ignoring wholedcsle sex abuse.

If he knows the story of another Chief Contstable, Michael Todd, it is deeply unsurprising he's spending his time investigating dead politicians for child abuse.

2 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Heath's been dead over a decade.

This is just a make job for coppers who dont want to do any real police work

Can't be long before some plod wants to reopen the inquiry into the mysterious disappearance of the Princes in The Tower

Well, putting a tin foil hat on - I have several, having a long and expensive investigation into Heath that eventually concludes that there is no truth in any of the whispers could be a wonderful smoke-screen to stop, once and for all, any further investigations into other claims of famous people, politicians. That would be quite a coup for any actual paedophiles within out political and media establishment.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is quite shocking how, even today, there is the not too well hidden implication that a single never married of a certain age must be gay and thus must be a paedophile. Quite frightening in fact.

Arnt you single and a certain age?

And you were in telly.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is quite shocking how, even today, there is the not too well hidden implication that a single never married of a certain age must be gay and thus must be a paedophile. Quite frightening in fact.

There has always been societal pressure for blokes to "man up" and take on the responsibility for a family.

Now that so many are refusing to do so (for reasons discussed on the DOSBODS thread but basically boiling down to modern marriage / divorce being a thoroughly crap deal for men) the pressure is being ramped up.

I can see us following Japan in going for a single person additional tax if the smear tactics don't work.