• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

About time for another ramadamabomathon?

It's been far too long between Islamic nutter attacks in Europe (I mean proper organised ones, not the weekly running mental muslim knifes a woman in the  back ones - those are just background noise now).

Come on mad mullahs, pull your fingers out.  At this rate, I'll be too old to do pork pie midnight runs when the civil war comes!

32 minutes ago, This Time said:

Barcelona was only three weeks ago - not recent enough for you?

My view, sad though it is, is that unless the pain reaches breaking point now by weekly attacks, the general population will fail to demand changes that will prevent a Lebanon in the UK in time.  So Barcelona was an outrage, but an outrage a week is the only way to have a chance of eventual improvement whilst TPTB are so traitorous...

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

My view, sad though it is, is that unless the pain reaches breaking point now by weekly attacks, the general population will fail to demand changes that will prevent a Lebanon in the UK in time.  So Barcelona was an outrage, but an outrage a week is the only way to have a chance of eventual improvement whilst TPTB are so traitorous...

Exactly this, it is a sad reality that several thousand will need to die in a compressed timeframe, so as to get the traitorous governments in Europe to do something that will prevent the kind of violence in 20 years time that will kill millions.

If there's all these alleged Muslim terrorists, intent on wreaking havoc, I don't understand why they haven't just gone round and taken a blowtorch to every dodgily clad tower block the newspapers have conveniently listed for them.

32 minutes ago, SNACR said:

If there's all these alleged Muslim terrorists, intent on wreaking havoc, I don't understand why they haven't just gone round and taken a blowtorch to every dodgily clad tower block the newspapers have conveniently listed for them.

I thought that at the time. Conjecture on my part but an inspection of the names of the inhabitants of Grenfell might provide part of the answer. Then there's the IQ of your average jihadi...

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I thought that at the time. Conjecture on my part but an inspection of the names of the inhabitants of Grenfell might provide part of the answer. Then there's the IQ of your average jihadi...

Certainly seems a lot less aggro than learning to fly a plane, hijacking one and then dying in it whilst throwing your passport out before it crashes.

14 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Certainly seems a lot less aggro than learning to fly a plane, hijacking one and then dying in it whilst throwing your passport out before it crashes.

xD

59b5476a397f1_passportjoke.jpg.4620c383acc0283b0df631449b0ae9c7.jpg

I have read that when ISIS held its caliphate it put a vast amount of time and money into online efforts to radicalise individuals; not just videos but one to one chats and encouragement.  It created lots of sleeper terrorists and as ISIS began to collapse it started activating them as a way of continuing its war.  So the attacks in Europe were happening as ISIS was losing its ground war.

So it's possible that as ISIS on the ground is now in its death throes these attacks will become less frequent.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Sounds like a domestic tbh:

“Early indications suggest that the offender and victim knew each other and that this was a targeted attack,” a police spokespersonsaid.

Jorge George? Poor bastard.

So we only had to wait until the Friday after I posted this thread to have attacks in London, Paris, Brussels, and a few other places.

Well - it's a Monday/Tuesday now (depending on where in the world you are).  Will we get to one a week in the UK....?

31 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Ha ha! Severe? Bollocks!O.o

Critical is expensive -- they can't do more than a few days at critical.  If it has been critical and just been downgraded (without any obvious change in circumstances) then assume it is still critical, but without the extra policing.