• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Charles Carter

Paul Hollywood

2 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

So Paul Hollywood dressed up as a Nazi 14 years ago. Who gives a shit? Is it ok to watch this film any more? Or will the perpetually offended cite this film as some kind of fake crime?

To be fair to him, at that stage in his life he probably never expected to be plucked from obscurity.

The swastika is not banned in the UK.

Weirdly, I was watching a (modern) WW2 programme on H2 channel recently and noticed the re-enacted Nazi uniforms had absolutely no traces of the swastika, yet strangely they were showing it openly in the historical footage.

Who are all these people who are supposedly offended by people dressing up like WW2 German soldiers?  And why have they only recently started to complain about it?

Surely this is all in the heads of a few hard of thinking who equate dressing up like a German soldier to actually being a Nazi or having any remotely extreme political leanings.  They probably think they're saving the world from the next evil dictator,  blissfully ignorant to the fact that the next one will probably be a left leaning extremist party with antifa as the new Hitler youth.

I couldn't give a monkeys if he wore an SS uniform to a New Year's Eve party this year.

People do not go to fancy dress parties in Nazi uniforms to glorify that regime; it is a comedy thing and they are taking the piss out of a defeated enemy as did Dad's Army, Freddie Starr, Allo Allo etc.

19 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I couldn't give a monkeys if he wore an SS uniform to a New Year's Eve party this year.

People do not go to fancy dress parties in Nazi uniforms to glorify that regime; it is a comedy thing and they are taking the piss out of a defeated enemy as did Dad's Army, Freddie Starr, Allo Allo etc.

I'm offended that you are not offended by pretend Nazis. This is exactly how Hitler came to power o.O

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

Who are all these people who are supposedly offended by people dressing up like WW2 German soldiers?  And why have they only recently started to complain about it?

Surely this is all in the heads of a few hard of thinking who equate dressing up like a German soldier to actually being a Nazi or having any remotely extreme political leanings.  They probably think they're saving the world from the next evil dictator,  blissfully ignorant to the fact that the next one will probably be a left leaning extremist party with antifa as the new Hitler youth.

Not content with calling everybody a racist - due to it not having the desired effect any more, the SJW's needed a new label that they could hang on people. 'Nazi' is that label. Being a Nazi is, effectively, the new 'Racist' label, which is anybody that disagrees with SJW loony mentality.

If you were a secret Nazi why would you go out in public dressed as one if you wanted to conceal the fact you were a Nazi.Freddie%20Starr%20in%20Who%20Do%20You%20

Perhaps its time for Freddie Starr to make an apology and disavow the German Nazi Party of the 1930's and 40's just so we can be sure he wasn't a real Nazi.

Edited by M S E Refugee

Hasn't everyone donned a German uniform at some point in their lives? The one I rented was Luftwaffe for a WWII party and I probably looked a bit like this (but with less hair) resulting presumably in incriminating pictures lying in store for the day I achieve fame and fortune.

06ba1b2048f27d7a70cac1e11f337e81.jpg

The fancy dress shop man hinted that he had an SS one in the  back "for special customers".

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

47 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

When I was at uni I went to a fancy dress party dressed as Osama bin Laden. Turban, plastic AK47 the lot.

If I ever become famous, I'm fucked.

Just tell em you went as Gandhi.. you were only holding the gun for a friend :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Libspero said:

This

Hollywood was actually wearing a Bundeswehr dress uniform in the photo I saw ( ie the one worn by the post war modern German army) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr

The Nazi armband and eagle were clearly add ons.

Incidentally the iron cross he was wearing is still awarded by the Bundeswehr for valour as it pre dates the Nazi era 

He should sue the fancy dress shop for his money back.

Edited by Virgil Caine

7 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

dressing up as a Nazi for an 'allo 'allo themed party = bad

carrying flag of organisation that wants to kill kuffir = good

IS..JPG

That is a fucking disgrace.

A disgrace where that cunt feels so safe in his convictions in the UK that he can walk down the street waving that filth and a disgrace that the copper can only stand and watch. Protecting him even.

Can you imagine what would happen to some twat wearing SS garb walking through London in 1943? I doubt he'd be treated so lightly.

22 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

A disgrace where that cunt feels so safe in his convictions in the UK that he can walk down the street waving that filth and a disgrace that the copper can only stand and watch. Protecting him even.

What get's me is that no (?) members of his own community attack him for carrying an IS flag about. We're constantly told that IS kill more Muslims than Christians, so why are mainstream Muslims not on the street with a counter protest? It honestly seems bizarre that IS can kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims but mainstream Muslims don't really condemn them...

After all, SJWs routinely attack "far right" marches.