DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Hancock's Half Hour

tlc

M S E Refugee
5 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

Excellent news. He's proper fucked now. 

He's Toast, Hancock has no redeeming qualities whatsoever so I doubt he can survive this.

Hopefully the slimy little Toad has some dirt on Boris.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

Interesting the spotlight is on his personal life. He made the mistake of not being French, where affairs or OK, but money crimes aren't

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

He's Toast, Hancock has no redeeming qualities whatsoever so I doubt he can survive this.

Matt Hancock faking Blank Template - Imgflip

• Lol 1

Long-game
6 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Hopefully the slimy little Toad has some dirt on Boris.

How he fuck did he pull her, offers of two jabs? One from az and the other his baldy half incher? 😂

• Agree 2
  • Lol 4

A bit like Al Capone, he'll be removed from the scene without the fallout of having his crimes properly explored

• Agree 8

Heart's Ease

Gove incoming?

It's all about the timing. Why now? Change of course needed?

Edited by Heart's Ease
  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1

Yadda yadda yadda
8 minutes ago, Long-game said:

How he fuck did he pull her, offers of two jabs? One from az and the other his baldy half incher? 😂

She is lobbying him hard.

• Lol 3

Yadda yadda yadda
22 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Yeah. Even if the slime doesn’t resign, he’ll be a laughing stock and a watchword for hypocrisy and ridicule henceforth.

Hopefully his wife will divorce him and take him to the cleaners, and someone like him with an obsessive narcissistic personality will have a breakdown and be living under a railway arch in a couple of years, his treasured pic of him licking Schwab’s arse propped on a ledge behind him.

Got to wonder why he hadn't been sacked sooner. Boris called him hopeless, he has fucked everything up. He is unpopular and I don't think anyone likes him. Possible he has been kept on to take the fall later. Seems more likely he is somehow protected and that it is linked to his WEF connections.

Boris, surely, can't sack someone for having an affair. The public don't like a hypocrite and Boris has had more affairs than most.

• Agree 1

M S E Refugee
2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Got to wonder why he hadn't been sacked sooner. Boris called him hopeless, he has fucked everything up. He is unpopular and I don't think anyone likes him. Possible he has been kept on to take the fall later. Seems more likely he is somehow protected and that it is linked to his WEF connections.

Boris, surely, can't sack someone for having an affair. The public don't like a hypocrite and Boris has had more affairs than most.

I would imagine their will be a massive virtue signalling pile on from the Woke Mob that I very much doubt Wancock will survive.

• Agree 1

Surrounded by idiots

@Spunko Can we change the title to ”Hancock's 17 seconds"? I don't reckon he'd last half an hour...

• Agree 2
  • Lol 7

Surrounded by idiots
11 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

Gove incoming?

It's all about the timing. Why now? Change of course needed?

Threesome? Ugh, I really could have done without that mental image...

• Lol 2

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

Threesome? Ugh, I really could have done without that mental image...

Especially when you remember that Gove's nickname at university was Donkey.

• Lol 2

Heart's Ease
8 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

If Jeremy Vine/GMB et al are pushing for him to be sacked then we know the fix is in. He's outlived his usefulness.

• Agree 2

Yadda yadda yadda

So he has known her since University. Oxford, of course. She is a director of Luther Pendragon. They haven't scrubbed their Public Affairs page, yet. They also do crisis and reputation work. Probably the area Hancock needs them for.

https://www.luther.co.uk/public-affairs/

With offices in London, Brussels and the US, we provide a full-service public affairs offering to clients. Whether your organisation wants to run hard-hitting campaigns, enhance its reputation, navigate and influence complex legislation or simply know what is happening on a regular basis and how it affects you, our team of public affairs experts will work with you to understand your challenges, your ambitions and help you to make an impact.

services we offer

• Strategic counsel
  • Campaign management
  • Parliamentary monitoring
  • Parliamentary intelligence
  • Stakeholder mapping
  • Contact programmes
  • Select committee training
  • Policy analysis
  • All Party Group secretariats

• Informative 2

4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Especially when you remember that Gove's nickname at university was Donkey.

:Sick1:

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
4 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

If Jeremy Vine/GMB et al are pushing for him to be sacked then we know the fix is in. He's outlived his usefulness.

Are they? Is someone watching that so I don't have to? Thanks in advance if so.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Good morning Britain. ITV's morning shite.

• Informative 1

Caravan Monster

Will Hancock stand down over this? Fairly sure by the standards of today's clown world it's just fine for Ministers to be having an affair with someone else's wife, questions of their reliability and trustworthiness in high office being trumped by self indulgent drivel about their 'feelings'. The Prime Minister's personal life is a dumpster fire and his unelected most recent wife clearly has considerable influence over his leadership. The corporate media didn't start shrieking about #The Scientist Professor Pantsdown reappearing in SAGE after he was caught on the job with a married lunatic and in breach of 'covid' restrictions when The Gates Foundation et al wanted 'covid' stretching out another six + months to push 'vaccine' uptake in the UK SAGE needed his 'help' with 'modelling' the 'covid' 'crisis' after Christmas.

Edited by Caravan Monster
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

sarahbell

Lol imagine being so shit at your job you're called hopeless by a man who tests his eyesight by driving his family around and still then need to chase you round to grab a photo of you snogging in public like a school boy. 

Do grownups snog in public like that if they want to keep something secret?

• Agree 3