• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Three people injured in knife attack on Birmingham Church

A West Midlands Police spokeswoman said: “Police were called at 10.50am this morning to a church in Rocky Lane, Aston following reports that a man had been stabbed.

“Officers attended and a 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

“A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital with a neck injury and remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.

“Two people who helped restrain the offender were taken to hospital with minor hand injuries.

“Early indications suggest that the offender and victim knew each other and that this was a targeted attack.

“This is not believed to be a terrorism related incident.”

Until I see name or picture of man arrested, I am assuming any stabby/public crowd/chuch attack is a follower of islam.  We have seen too many cases where TPTB have withheld information to make any other assumption.

When I heard the word Aspostolic in the name of the church (not to mention New Jerusalem) I did ponder whether these days it might just be a trigger to some sort of jihadi person - seeing as there seems to be so many of that type these days.  Of course the attack might turn out to have nothing to do with religion.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

When I heard the word Aspostolic in the name of the church (not to mention New Jerusalem) I did ponder whether these days it might just be a trigger to some sort of jihadi person - seeing as there seems to be so many of that type these days.  Of course the attack might turn out to have nothing to do with religion.

Yes, it could well be an affair, or a mentalist, or anything else.  However in light of a pattern of attacks where police, media, and authorities across europe deny the religion of the attacker (my favourite being the So-Called BBC headline 'migrant injured in restaurant attack' when HE had tried to blow it up with a bomb!), we should all assume islamic involvement unless proved otherwise.

6 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

French police officer gunned down his wife & kids with his service pistol at Noyon train station in France then shot himself in the head. 

No name released 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869916/Family-shot-dead-French-train-station.html

That sounds like a domestic incident - I read that the wife and kids were trying to get on a train with a male friend when the husband shot them all. So sounds like a truly tragic domestic dispute.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That sounds like a domestic incident - I read that the wife and kids were trying to get on a train with a male friend when the husband shot them all. So sounds like a truly tragic domestic dispute.

very french though....