DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Jesus, this is sad stuff

humdrum

humdrum

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57622868

Nothing wrong with giving a politician a kick in the nuts and I dare say that Hancock rather enjoys the idea, but chasing him out of politics for trying his luck with the hired help? It just makes the Duncan Bakers of this world appear ever more pompous pricks than they already are.

Should Mrs Hancock care to take the parliamentary mace, shove it up her husband's backside and turn it sideways, why, I doubt anyone would object, other than Mr Hancock of course. But what this business has to do with anyone else is beyond me.

• Agree 1

I thought a lot of workplaces now frowned upon any of this sort of stuff on the premises, and you'd be out on your ear regardless.

• Agree 4

ashestoashes

think he set it up himself so he can resign before the stink over covid gets too much

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Battenberg
24 minutes ago, humdrum said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57622868

Nothing wrong with giving a politician a kick in the nuts and I dare say that Hancock rather enjoys the idea, but chasing him out of politics for trying his luck with the hired help? It just makes the Duncan Bakers of this world appear ever more pompous pricks than they already are.

Should Mrs Hancock care to take the parliamentary mace, shove it up her husband's backside and turn it sideways, why, I doubt anyone would object, other than Mr Hancock of course. But what this business has to do with anyone else is beyond me.

Why another thread on this? Was one not enough?

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Just go Hancock you weasel.

I really hope Matt Stays.

Anneliese Dodds, Labour Party Chair, is incandescent that despite her demanding Hancock resigns, he is clearly ignoring her.

• Lol 3

Boris is a serial philanderer and possible sex pest, he can't get rid of Matt as then he'll have to sack himself.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 2

2 minutes ago, spunko said:

What gets my goat about stories like this is the woman having the affair invariably escapes all criticism. It takes two to tango and she's just as iniquitous as him. 

Her simp husband trendy designer bloke needs to get some self respect and boot her out ASAP but I bet he won't.

I've never even heard of those shops, if that helps.

• Agree 1

JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, spunko said:

What gets my goat about stories like this is the woman having the affair invariably escapes all criticism. It takes two to tango and she's just as iniquitous as him. 

Her simp husband trendy designer bloke needs to get some self respect and boot her out ASAP but I bet he won't.

As I said before, she married one bloke who owned a company who gave her a high paying job at that company, and was shagging another bloke who gave her a part time job at a grand a day.

I'd use the word 'whore' but that does a disservice to the women who sell sex.

But the west has gone full simp so she will never be criticized.

1 minute ago, eight said:

I've never even heard of those shops, if that helps.

Me neither. But then again I don't wear poof-y trousers with turn ups in them.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 6

Bedrag Justesen

BBC News wheeling out young women who couldn't throw a party at their Dad's funeral is pretty disgusting.

Attention seeking twats.

Yadda yadda yadda
24 minutes ago, spunko said:

Boris is a serial philanderer and possible sex pest, he can't get rid of Matt as then he'll have to sack himself.

He'd have to do it on grounds of appointing a mistress to a Government job. Combined with conflict of interests. However, who the fuck appointed princess nut nut assistant PM.

17 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC News wheeling out young women who couldn't throw a party at their Dad's funeral is pretty disgusting.

Attention seeking twats.

Should do like for like comparison. Let's be honest anyone who was too scared to embrace their other half in May 2021 should be sectioned.

• Agree 6

Yadda yadda yadda
14 minutes ago, eight said:

Very generic shopify website format.

I didn't even get as far as checking out the products.

They have a lot of proper shops too. Shit shops but they are shops.

MrLibertyRedux
11 minutes ago, spunko said:

Should do like for like comparison. Let's be honest anyone who was too scared to embrace their other half in May 2021 should be sectioned.

If my Mum was still alive I'd have made it a regular occurrence.