DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Double jabbed and covid cases

sarahbell

sarahbell

Having seen someone locally post about having it after being double jabbed three months ago:

Well I’ve had both jabs and I’m positive can’t taste or smell full of a cold every thing aches including my eyeballs , bad cough and back breaking mmmmmm not good must be unlucky

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

Marr needs to be asked what treatment he had? Seems he recovered from the lethal pandemic disease in a week. 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Marr needs to be asked what treatment he had? Seems he recovered from the lethal pandemic disease in a week. 

Seems most of the famous people catching it recover quickly. Maybe covid is like a placebo, the more you believe the government bullshit the worse you get it. xD

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Isnt a point of the vaccine to stop serious symptoms should you get it.

So its no surprise that people get it still.

• Lol 1

ashestoashes
1 minute ago, NewryH said:

but it's a vaccine

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
7 hours ago, BoSon said:

Seems most of the famous people catching it recover quickly. Maybe covid is like a placebo, the more you believe the government bullshit the worse you get it. xD

It checks your bank balance and if you have plenty of money, it knows you would pay to go private instead of burden the NHS, so buggers off.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, NewryH said:

The 'vaccine'. Yes.

Otherwise known as the not-vaccine.

• Agree 2

One percent
5 minutes ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

Screenshot_20210627-174209.png

That’s one of those spoof guardian headline. Isn’t it?  o.O

• Informative 1
  • Lol 5

JoeDavola
9 minutes ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

I actually looked up the article and read it - it's a bit waffle-y and low on actual numbers.

Basically "you might die from covid anyway with the vaxx but it's much less likely".

One example they gave is that a double jabbed 80 year old has the same risk profile as a non-jabbed 50 year old.

MrLibertyRedux
10 minutes ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

This is unravelling now, surely?

I know a few "jabbed and proud" who are going to lose their shit, and they are not even aware of the current problems yet, let alone the potential future ones.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

ashestoashes

why did all the vaccinated die within 2 years ? Don't think of it as a failure, it's exactly whats expected from a non sterilising "vaccine" that uses novel techniques with the side effect of spreading the toxic spike protein to major organs of the body 

• Lol 2

The Grey Man
8 minutes ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

When it suits, out roll the facts of risk factors, in  this Guardian article age. 

Another article today from The Mail all about the Delta Scariant, this time the article  drops individual risks really to end with the punchline....get jabbed. Here is a lady pictured from the article. No relevance but I get why someone might want to jab her. Sorry, adminster a vaccine.

Screenshot_20210627-183712_Chrome.jpg

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I actually looked up the article and read it - it's a bit waffle-y and low on actual numbers.

Basically "you might die from covid anyway with the vaxx but it's much less likely".

One example they gave is that a double jabbed 80 year old has the same risk profile as a non-jabbed 50 year old.

That should be had.  The virus is rapidly evolving vaccine escape and the risks for the double jabbed 80 year old will gradually increase until they are where they were this time last year.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 6

Syd Germs
1 hour ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

See if the dozy cunts could explain this away if the vaccines are so "effective".

UK is just about the most vaccinated country in Europe.

Yet.....

Untitled.png.207905dd716bbfb88347debf42404c52.png

Edited by Syd Germs
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 2

hapax legomenon
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

So both exceptionally low

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

I just came on here to start a New Topic - was going to call it “Double Jabbed still getting Covid”. 

Anyway a close colleague who I work with on our team has been double jabbed. Had the last jab 3 weeks ago. She is 48.

Anyway she calls me this morning telling me her husband has tested positive for a LFT and she might be off  work for 10 days or so dependent on his awaiting PCR test.

I said she needed to test herself tonight in case she gets it from her hubby. She said don’t worry I can’t get it I’m ‘double jabbed’. She was annoyed that she was double jabbed but would still have to isolate with him. Said it was a stupid rule. I said she sounded ill and should get tested. She said she had hay fever.

I then told her about Andrew Marr. She  thought I was talking rubbish. 

Anyway just heard tonight she is feeling really ill and has tested positive on a LFT.

I have a bad feeling about what is to come over next few weeks….

94DDE638-69DF-4859-A14F-7436A26C026D.jpeg

Without wanting to sound ghoulish, please let us know any updates.

• Agree 6

Sucralose Ray Leonard
1 hour ago, dgul said:

I believe that there's a slight risk at this point that we start getting what's been tentatively called Antibody Induced Acute Inflammation Syndrome (AIAIS), but which might be better called Antibody Associated Immune Thrombo/Cardio/Vascular Syndrome (AAITCVS).  This would be an affliction specifically affecting the vaccinated following a covid breakthrough infection, with risk starting at about 7 days after onset of symptoms and running until about 24 days after onset of symptoms.

This will occur because of the antibodies that the body will produce in response to covid infection (ie, new ones, not the ones originally produced as the body's immune response to the vaccine).   Because of Original Antigenic Sin, quite a few of these will be anti-spike antibodies.  These anti-spike antibodies will cause issues with clotting, leading to increased risk of heart attack, thrombosis, thromocytopenia, stroke, embolism and haemorrhage.  We've not seen this yet, but I think it is probably there at very low levels.  From the theory I'd put risk of death at about maybe 1:10,000 and risk of a clinically relevant problem (requiring medical intervention) at about 1:1,000

Marr will be at most risk of this for the next 10 days or so (if it turns out to exist).  Ordinarily the risk would be low, but he's already had a stroke so would be at elevated risk.  The most likely thing we'll hear is that he disappears for a few days while feeling rough, then returns mostly recovered.

I hope he proves me wrong and continues to be fine.

[This isn't ADE.  That would appear within 2-3 days of symptoms appearing and cause very rapid deterioration]

I suspect the medication Marr takes for previous strokes probably does more to help him. 

• Agree 3

Vendetta
26 minutes ago, Loki said:

Without wanting to sound ghoulish, please let us know any updates.

I’ve just done my first ever LFT - as I was a ‘possibly a close contact’ with my positive tested colleague on Friday. 

Fucking hell…. It’s not pleasant is it? 

I was gagging putting the swab on my tonsils and then my wife told me I had to put the swab up my nose. Ffs ! Proper disgusting - surely it’s a risk transferring bacteria from your tonsils to your nose? 

Anyway despite a banging headache I tested negative. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1