DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Double jabbed and covid cases

sarahbell

Jesus Wept
8 minutes ago, Loki said:

Never done one, if asked I'd just swab my cheek.

If the virus is so contagious, that will do.

That’s my attitude. I was just hoping for a 14 day holiday. Gutted it wasn’t positive. 

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

despite a banging headache

Excuse the odd question but is it at the back of your head? (Not a joke question)

• Informative 1

Jesus Wept
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Excuse the odd question but is it at the back of your head? (Not a joke question)

Kind of. Mind I am nearly 5 days into a full on water fast. Last food / calories  I had was on Wednesday. Chinese Ribs - lovely. 

2 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Kind of. Mind I am nearly 5 days into a full on water fast. Last food / calories  I had was on Wednesday. Chinese Ribs - lovely. 

Ah, probably that then

• Lol 1

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I actually looked up the article and read it - it's a bit waffle-y and low on actual numbers.

Basically "you might die from covid anyway with the vaxx but it's much less likely".

One example they gave is that a double jabbed 80 year old has the same risk profile as a non-jabbed 50 year old.

That would be double fucking bollox.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

I just came on here to start a New Topic - was going to call it “Double Jabbed still getting Covid”. 

Anyway a close colleague who I work with on our team has been double jabbed. Had the last jab 3 weeks ago. She is 48.

Anyway she calls me this morning telling me her husband has tested positive for a LFT and she might be off  work for 10 days or so dependent on his awaiting PCR test.

I said she needed to test herself tonight in case she gets it from her hubby. She said don’t worry I can’t get it I’m ‘double jabbed’. She was annoyed that she was double jabbed but would still have to isolate with him. Said it was a stupid rule. I said she sounded ill and should get tested. She said she had hay fever.

I then told her about Andrew Marr. She  thought I was talking rubbish. 

Anyway just heard tonight she is feeling really ill and has tested positive on a LFT.

I have a bad feeling about what is to come over next few weeks….

94DDE638-69DF-4859-A14F-7436A26C026D.jpeg

If anyone lives near any small private grass airfields/ runways, probably a good idea to look out for a few ministerial Jags sloping in to the car park in the next few days.

Some of these fuckers may need a new country.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Jesus Wept

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57628287

Thought I’d have a look at what Marr and his mate had to say on his double jabbed catching it situation.

18s onwards…. That’s quite a ‘um’ and pause isn’t it? 

Marr: “So was I just unlucky to get covid after double vaccine”?

8245CDF3-4CCE-4D98-90A5-2E8C6D585B3B.jpeg

Edited by Vendetta
  • Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Never done one, if asked I'd just swab my cheek.

If the virus is so contagious, that will do.

I'd shit in a cup if someone arxed me nicely.

• Lol 1

Bus Stop Boxer
10 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Thought I’d have a look at what Marr and his mate had to say on his double jabbed catching it situation.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2019-02-08-£45-million-award-clinical-research-consortium-tackle-global-threat-epidemic

NEXXXXXT!!

Now the "symptoms are shifting" are they? You jug eared cunt.

With an ever more shonky, discredited test, and "shifting symptoms" we can go on like this forever.

He probably had the shits from Norovirus or somesuch.

Endless bollocks.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Agree 1

ashestoashes
14 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

any proof he had covid ? says he had summer cold symptoms, maybe being jabbed his immune system went a bit haywire and made him feel unwell

or maybe a made up story to get the idea out that jabbed people are still going to catch it

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 2

XswampyX
4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Has any other virus ever changed it's symptoms so often?

No.

COVID-19 pandemic revealed several neurological syndromes related to this infection. We describe the clinical, laboratory, and radiological features of eight patients with COVID-19 who developed peripheral facial palsy during infection. In three patients, facial palsy was the first symptom. Nerve damage resulted in mild dysfunction in five patients and moderate in three. SARS-Cov-2 was not detected in CSF by PCR in any of the samples. Seven out of eight patients were treated with steroids and all patients have complete or partial recovery of the symptoms. Peripheral facial palsy should be added to the spectrum of neurological manifestations associated with COVID-19.

Jeeze.

Here :- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7531061/

• Informative 2

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

I’ve just done my first ever LFT - as I was a ‘possibly a close contact’ with my positive tested colleague on Friday. 

Fucking hell…. It’s not pleasant is it? 

I was gagging putting the swab on my tonsils and then my wife told me I had to put the swab up my nose. Ffs ! Proper disgusting - surely it’s a risk transferring bacteria from your tonsils to your nose? 

Anyway despite a banging headache I tested negative. 

The lad was given an hour's notice that he needed one last week.

I was wetting myself laughing as he read out the dodgy Chinese instructions about jabbing his tonsils then stirring his brain.

Does that make me a bad parent?

• Lol 3

ad_ceng
2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

The lad was given an hour's notice that he needed one last week.

I was wetting myself laughing as he read out the dodgy Chinese instructions about jabbing his tonsils then stirring his brain.

Does that make me a bad parent?

just report it as passed

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I just came on here to start a New Topic - was going to call it “Double Jabbed still getting Covid”. 

Anyway a close colleague who I work with on our team has been double jabbed. Had the last jab 3 weeks ago. She is 48.

Anyway she calls me this morning telling me her husband has tested positive for a LFT and she might be off  work for 10 days or so dependent on his awaiting PCR test.

I said she needed to test herself tonight in case she gets it from her hubby. She said don’t worry I can’t get it I’m ‘double jabbed’. She was annoyed that she was double jabbed but would still have to isolate with him. Said it was a stupid rule. I said she sounded ill and should get tested. She said she had hay fever.

I then told her about Andrew Marr. She  thought I was talking rubbish. 

Anyway just heard tonight she is feeling really ill and has tested positive on a LFT.

I have a bad feeling about what is to come over next few weeks….

94DDE638-69DF-4859-A14F-7436A26C026D.jpeg

Things won't get bad again until at least October or November.

It's a highly seasonal virus and these so called vaccines are untested and experimental at best.

There will soon be another batch of frail, co morbid elderly ready to bite the dust and this happens every single winter.

Edited by tank
  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1

sleepwello'nights
8 hours ago, Vendetta said:

This is just like religious theory isn't it, your belief wasn't strong enough to fully protect you.

You are so lucky you had been vaccinated, if you hadn't you would have suffered more and maybe even died. 

It has to be total bollox,  I doubt the vaccines are even marginally effective despite @dgulasserting they have some efficacy in the short term. Weighing against them is the potential long term harmful effects.

• Agree 10

9 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Got texted by her early this morning. My colleague is “really quite unwell”. She “had an awful night” and is unable to “chair a Zoom meeting planned for today” which I’ve been asked to do. 

Does not sound good at all. I hope she will be ok. 

To be fair she is a fairly healthy person. Non smoker and average weight. Never takes a sick day. No diabetes, late forties. 

Will keep you updated. 

Oof, has she got someone with her?

Jesus Wept
4 minutes ago, Loki said:

Oof, has she got someone with her?

Yes her husband and 2 children. All isolating. Mind he has tested positive as well. (Double jabbed as well). There will be people around. I pray she will be fine. A kind and lovely person who does a great job. 

Edited by Vendetta
  • Agree 8

Democorruptcy
13 hours ago, ccc said:

What the fuck. xD

Screenshot_20210627-174209.png

Re this bit:

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely everyone had received a less than perfect vaccine. Although the death rate would be low, everyone who died would have been fully vaccinated.

What about an alternative?

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely nobody had received a less than perfect vaccine. The deaths caused by vaccination would be zero.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

10 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Has any other virus ever changed it's symptoms so often?

Covid hasn't either. Just that with all non-covid medical assistance effectively on hold, less than perfect tests, and a government seeking 'the science' to back their position, all illness is now 'with covid'.

• Agree 2