DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Double jabbed and covid cases

sarahbell

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

To be fair she is a fairly healthy person. Non smoker and average weight. Never takes a sick day. No diabetes, late forties.

The sort of person unlikely to be hard hit by covid and didn't need jabbing.

• Agree 7

M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely everyone had received a less than perfect vaccine. Although the death rate would be low, everyone who died would have been fully vaccinated.

It is interesting that this Dr has admitted that the Vaccines aren't very good on National TV, despite this admission it still won't test the faith of the average Branch Covidian.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
2 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Got texted by her early this morning. My colleague is “really quite unwell”. She “had an awful night” and is unable to “chair a Zoom meeting planned for today” which I’ve been asked to do. 

Does not sound good at all. I hope she will be ok. 

To be fair she is a fairly healthy person. Non smoker and average weight. Never takes a sick day. No diabetes, late forties. 

Will keep you updated. 

Edited to add:

(I need to be carful at work, as even though I get on well with the team they have been quite vocal in vilifying me for not taking the jab. One person in particular has been really venomous.

I have had to take a low profile on these matters. To be fair my sick colleague has often defended my decision (to not get vaccinated) around the table - and said everyone has a ‘personal choice’. She asked me privately after the jab when she felt really sick at the time (like everyone I knew) “had she done the right thing”. I said at the time “of course to reassure her. What else could I say?. 

She knows I predicted the virus coming to U.K. and a global pandemic in January 2020, and that I have a ‘history of being right’ (Boris, trump, brexit, financial crash, bitcoin, etc etc (Gypsy blood 😂). She wasn’t one of the team that put a mask and can of beans in my pigeon hole at work back last jan 2020.

Also I am (For the next few weeks at least), now the boss at work. 😳 To be honest I don’t need this shit. Like to keep my head down. 

They have taken out your one supporter. They are coming for you next. At the next zoom meeting hide beneath the camera and hold up a teddy bear to chair it.  

• Lol 5

Heart's Ease
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

Yes her husband and 2 children. All isolating. Mind he has tested positive as well. (Double jabbed as well). There will be people around. I pray she will be fine. A kind and lovely person who does a great job. 

I hope they are all fine too. 

I asked around a bit this weekend (friends and family, jabbed and unjabbed) to see if anyone knew what happened when a positive test result was given in terms of genuinely feeling unwell with Covid 19. Was the advice still to isolate (with no treatment) til you had to call an ambulance? 

This seemed to be the general gist of it.  Those jabbed said the vaccine would lessen the severity of symptoms. Did not question whether there was anything else that could be done 

Just one unjabbed and awake person mentioned Ivermectin (!).

The Masked Tulip
5 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Got texted by her early this morning. My colleague is “really quite unwell”. She “had an awful night” and is unable to “chair a Zoom meeting planned for today” which I’ve been asked to do. 

Will keep you updated. 

Edited to add:

(I need to be carful at work, as even though I get on well with the team they have been quite vocal in vilifying me for not taking the jab. One person in particular has been really venomous.

I have had to take a low profile on these matters. To be fair my sick colleague has often defended my decision (to not get vaccinated) around the table - and said everyone has a ‘personal choice’. She asked me privately after the jab when she felt really sick at the time (like everyone I knew) “had she done the right thing”. I said at the time “of course to reassure her. What else could I say?. 

She knows I predicted the virus coming to U.K. and a global pandemic in January 2020, and that I have a ‘history of being right’ (Boris, trump, brexit, financial crash, bitcoin, etc etc (Gypsy blood 😂). She wasn’t one of the team that put a mask and can of beans in my pigeon hole at work back last jan 2020.

Also I am (For the next few weeks at least), now the boss at work. 😳 To be honest I don’t need this shit. Like to keep my head down. 

This is how to chair the meetings.

250px-Quarantine_(Red_Dwarf).jpg

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

sarahbell

Someone I know's husband is postive with the covids. Double jabbed. 

Everyone's going to get it.

• Informative 1

ad_ceng

Hmmm this could get bad very quickly. especially if it is the jabbbed who are suffering the most 

• Agree 3

nirvana
1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

Hmmm this could get bad very quickly. especially if it is the jabbbed who are suffering the most 

hope so :P learn to think and look after your body first, you dumb schmucks........consumers gotta consume, dipshits O.o

And get on a fooking bike more, fat cunts! 9_9

• Agree 3

ad_ceng
3 minutes ago, nirvana said:

hope so :P learn to think and look after your body first, you dumb schmucks........consumers gotta consume, dipshits O.o

And get on a fooking bike more, fat cunts! 9_9

There is a part of me which wants people to realise what the government has done and stop them being such idiots and unquestioning morons of the media. It would bring greater freedom, but it also comes with the risk of total collapse of the government. 

However, there is another part of me which hopes it does not come to that, I do not want to spend the next 40 years fighting for survival as society collapses

• Agree 8

MrLibertyRedux
4 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

There is a part of me which wants people to realise what the government has done and stop them being such idiots and unquestioning morons of the media. It would bring greater freedom, but it also comes with the risk of total collapse of the government. 

However, there is another part of me which hopes it does not come to that, I do not want to spend the next 40 years fighting for survival as society collapses

I have a picture in my head of my double jabbed builder friend Big Jim heading off for the council offices with a shovel sharpened on all three sides.

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1

ad_ceng
1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I have a picture in my head of my double jabbed builder friend Big Jim heading off for the council offices with a shovel sharpened on all three sides.

I think by the end of this many people in the NHS, Police, Government are going to be be terrified to walk the streets. The unjabbed might be to as others will be scared and jealous we stood tall. 

• Agree 5

The Masked Tulip
16 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Don't worry - you wouldn't last 40 years. None of us would. O.o

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

ad_ceng
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Don't worry - you wouldn't last 40 years. None of us would. O.o

That in a modern western world there is a chance that this will become the case is in fact quite worrying. 

Alonso Quijano

Seeing adverts on my Facebook looking for 'Community Champions'.

The council and partners have been awarded funding as part of the government’s community champions scheme. This scheme will help us to keep everyone safe by making sure that we can get the most accurate, and up-to-date information, advice and guidance to all our residents through a network of community champions.  These ‘champions’ will help us to talk and engage with the groups most at risk from the virus including digitally excluded residents, people with disabilities and people from diverse backgrounds.

How the scheme works

we know that trusted community voices are critical in helping us share important messages and to challenge dangerous misinformation. we are working together to make sure the right information is available at the right time but there is more we can do to reach those communities less engaged with us and that’s where community champions come in... etc...

The link from the main website, requests that you sign a pledge... ahead of training and inside knowledge to take to your communities. The Pledge is something else!

http://www.bolton.gov.uk/communitychampions/sign 

It is like something out of East Germany with an army of programmed enforcers set loose.

The whole shit-show needs to fall apart, and soon. These maniacs are completely out of control. People will be ill or could even die because of this one-sided advice.

• Agree 6

ashestoashes
6 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The link from the main website, requests that you sign a pledge... ahead of training and inside knowledge to take to your communities. The Pledge is something else!

It is like something out of East Germany with an army of programmed enforcers set loose.

The whole shit-show needs to fall apart, and soon. These maniacs are completely out of control. People will be ill or could even die because of this one-sided advice.

you will be encouraged to report troublemakers to the authorities

• Agree 1

Syd Germs
2 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It's OK.

It's just like many other things (mortgages etc) and just for mixed race couples (black male, of course).

Untitled.png.455ec4da6821c294ea81a9dfb5c7dabc.png

Alonso Quijano
3 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

It's OK.

It's just like many other things (mortgages etc) and just for mixed race couples (black male, of course).

Untitled.png.455ec4da6821c294ea81a9dfb5c7dabc.png

Joke isn't it? Being Bolton if only they'd have gone Muslim man / White woman in the picture? The woman should be a 13-year old schoolgirl for realism.

Reads like a multi-level marketing scheme. It is a tacky as it seems.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

ashestoashes
2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Joke isn't it? Being Bolton if only they'd have gone Muslim man / White woman in the picture? The woman should be a 13-year old schoolgirl for realism.

Reads like a multi-level marketing scheme. It is a tacky as it seems.

the authorities are stoking a massive backlash with this community mind control shit

• Agree 7

Bedrag Justesen
2 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Will attract the same people that sold Christmas hampers.

Look how that turned out.

• Lol 1

15 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

I think wishing people weren't idiots, and therefore much smarter, could well be example of being careful what you wish for..

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
13 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Moving towards thoughtcrime:

You do not debate the merits of the guidance, or criticise the government, council or partners – if somebody is incorrect, simply signpost to the correct information. This is to ensure that key messages are not undermined.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 3

Jesus Wept
On 28/06/2021 at 07:13, Vendetta said:

Will keep you updated. 

Latest update: 

Spoke to her on phone again.

She had her PCR test yesterday lunchtime. Result came through 24 hours later - POSITIVE.

She is still really bad. Sounds awful. Hacking cough and confined to her bed. 

Said she “will be back to work next Thursday”.

Hopefully she will. Let’s wait and see. 

• Informative 6