DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Double jabbed and covid cases

sarahbell

20 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

the authorities are stoking a massive backlash with this community mind control shit

Sometimes I have positive moments where I think this, but mostly it seems the majority have been completely broken (interpret that as you wish, whether it means damaged beyond repair, or as one breaks a horse)  

• Agree 7

Dogtania
23 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Seeing adverts on my Facebook looking for 'Community Champions'.

The link from the main website, requests that you sign a pledge... ahead of training and inside knowledge to take to your communities. The Pledge is something else!

http://www.bolton.gov.uk/communitychampions/sign 

It is like something out of East Germany with an army of programmed enforcers set loose.

The whole shit-show needs to fall apart, and soon. These maniacs are completely out of control. People will be ill or could even die because of this one-sided advice.

Insane, I hope this all gets kept for posterity if we even get there.

There advocating for champions (🤢) to -I'm guessing- try to coerce more into vaxxing.  Make a song and dance of being goody two shoes whilst probably things like diet, sun, excercise get ignored.  And biggest elephant in the room -treatment like ivermectin - doesn't even exist.

Plus I'm guessing a drag queen black disabled man would be the ideal candidates because that's so inclusive and representative

• Agree 1

fishman
13 minutes ago, Loki said:

Sometimes I have positive moments where I think this, but mostly it seems the majority have been completely broken (interpret that as you wish, whether it means damaged beyond repair, or as one breaks a horse)  

There will be no uprising. The critical thinkers have been defeated by the sheep. If I didn't have kids I would be laughing my bollocks off.

• Agree 5

ashestoashes
28 minutes ago, Loki said:

the youth are generally rebellious, so all is not lost

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

Well, if it involves booze/drugs they are I suppose.  Not so sure about civil liberties.

ashestoashes
1 minute ago, Loki said:

Well, if it involves booze/drugs they are I suppose.  Not so sure about civil liberties.

whenever the people have risen up in the UK they've been quashed or bought off so not a great record

• Agree 1

fishman
9 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

I disagree, they're queuing up to get a jab they don't need because the BBC/Twitter told them to. We're fucked. All is lost.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

ad_ceng
7 minutes ago, fishman said:

I disagree, they're queuing up to get a jab they don't need because the BBC/Twitter told them to. We're fucked. All is lost.

Unless ADE kicks in then we might be saved after a short period of horror

• Agree 2

fishman
2 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Unless ADE kicks in then we might be saved after a short period of horror

Life will be great with all my friends and family dead. Looking forward to it.

• Lol 2

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, fishman said:

Do what I intend to do - go all Ms. Havisham. Have dinner parties with their skeletons sat around a large dining table. Daily ask each how their day has gone and apologise for the soup not being hot enough. Then pretend to be surprised when you get a surprise gift from them. 

Yes, the coming year will be dire with friends and family dying in large numbers. Probably best avoided.

• Lol 4

Van Lady
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Do what I intend to do - go all Ms. Havisham. Have dinner parties with their skeletons sat around a large dining table. Daily ask each how their day has gone and apologise for the soup not being hot enough. Then pretend to be surprised when you get a surprise gift from them. 

Yes, the coming year will be dire with friends and family dying in large numbers. Probably best avoided.

We’ll with inflation of staples the food will be cheap with only one able to eat xD

image.jpeg.cc800c2e851fde08a805f45d187586dc.jpeg

• Cheers 2

The Masked Tulip
9 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

We’ll with inflation of staples the food will be cheap with only one able to eat xD

image.jpeg.cc800c2e851fde08a805f45d187586dc.jpeg

Also will not have to angst about the After Eight mints being hogged by Cousin It.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
41 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Funny you mention her.

The person she was based on lived a few hundred yards from where I am sitting now.

The Masked Tulip
6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Funny you mention her.

The person she was based on lived a few hundred yards from where I am sitting now.

I had no idea that Dickens had based her on a real person. I will have a google. I was unable to sleep last night and became fascinated with the real lives of German princes and duchesses mentioned in 'Victoria'. 

Heart's Ease
15 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Latest update: 

Spoke to her on phone again.

She had her PCR test yesterday lunchtime. Result came through 24 hours later - POSITIVE.

She is still really bad. Sounds awful. Hacking cough and confined to her bed. 

Said she “will be back to work next Thursday”.

Hopefully she will. Let’s wait and see. 

That really doesn't sound very nice.

Do you know what advice the GP has given her to relieve her symptoms/over the counter/prescription medication?

Is she finding anything helps?

12 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

I

The doctor has said:

1. “Take Vitamin D (10,000 iu) on a daily basis (he said ideally she should have been taking it for the last few years and she probably would not have been infected)”.

2. “Also take zinc and magnesium supplements in conjunction with the Vitamin D”

He also gave her:

3. Ivermectin prescription

4. Hydroxychloroquinine prescription 

He also recommended that “if she had been regularly ‘water fasting’ (7-10 days a few times a year) before infection she would have unlikely caught it”. (Adding “Keep of the sugar, don’t be obese, exercise regularly and don’t smoke or overdo the alcohol).

Finally he finished with “why the fuck did you get double vaccinated …. when that twat who predicted this pandemic (@Vendetta ) told you not too….  !!???  No wonder you’ve come down with such a bad dose. Haven’t you heard of ADE and vaccine escape that @Vendetta was banging on about this… as well as the other dangers of vaccination (side effects and auto immune disorders) and wearing masks… and you ignored him….

xD Any Dr tries that approach and they'll be struck off for deviating from the accepted advice. I knew it was bollocks at 'Vitamin D', the quacks have never heard of it. xD

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Heart's Ease
14 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

I

The doctor has said:

1. “Take Vitamin D (10,000 iu) on a daily basis (he said ideally she should have been taking it for the last few years and she probably would not have been infected)”.

2. “Also take zinc and magnesium supplements in conjunction with the Vitamin D”

He also gave her:

3. Ivermectin prescription

4. Hydroxychloroquinine prescription 

He also recommended that “if she had been regularly ‘water fasting’ (7-10 days a few times a year) before infection she would have unlikely caught it”. (Adding “Keep of the sugar, don’t be obese, exercise regularly and don’t smoke or overdo the alcohol).

Finally he finished with “why the fuck did you get double vaccinated …. when that twat who predicted this pandemic (@Vendetta ) told you not too….  !!???  No wonder you’ve come down with such a bad dose. Haven’t you heard of ADE and vaccine escape that @Vendetta was banging on about this… as well as the other dangers of vaccination (side effects and auto immune disorders) and wearing masks… and you ignored him….

Ok which one is her doctor and which one is you?! 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Jesus Wept
1 hour ago, Heart's Ease said:

Ok which one is her doctor and which one is you?! 

What do you think? 

The irony to this is I am married to an NHS consultant geriatrician. Who is superb at her job. GP’s in my experience are little more than admin assistants. (With the rare exception of course). 

• Informative 3

the gardener

A friend's workplace sent round an email yesterday announcing that there was a positive case at the office. The person in question is now isolating at home for 10 days. This person has previously had covid and has also been double-jabbed. 😂

Much more likely is that they didn't have covid before but just wanted a couple of weeks off. Now they've actually been tested I think they've got some explaining to do. Either that or the jabs don't work. 😁

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

Democorruptcy
22 hours ago, fishman said:

Couldn't you just stop seeing them instead of hoping they die?

• Lol 1

goldbug9999
On 27/06/2021 at 20:32, Vendetta said:

Anyway a close colleague who I work with on our team has been double jabbed. Had the last jab 3 weeks ago. She is 48

"double jabbed" nice - but has she been vaccinated ? B|

• Lol 1

goldbug9999
On 27/06/2021 at 20:32, Vendetta said:

Anyway just heard tonight she is feeling really ill and has tested positive on a LFT.

LFTs detect the antibodies not the virus so will be triggered by a vaccinated person. This is blindingly obvious surely.

King Penda
23 hours ago, fishman said:

I’m sure there will be lots more women refusing it than men 

King Penda
22 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The moterways will be bliss 

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1