DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Double Jabbing of Andrew Marr

JoeDavola

JoeDavola

I know it's been mentioned before but deserving a topic on it's own as I think it's a significant 'milestone' and represents a managing of expectations for the public regarding post-vaxx freedoms:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57640550

Basically an admission to the plebs that life is not returning to normal, jab or no jab:

- Marr still got covid even though double-jabbed

- had to isolate for 10 days (state-enforced isolation is here to stay)

- recovered quickly, but the important thing is the message that's being given to the plebs via the beeb - still to be very much afraid of covid even if you're jabbed. Perhaps in preparation for another lockdown over the next 6 months.

He's not really giving full details on how long it took him to recover - it looks like he was over the worst within 5 days? I guess if he did quantify it as "I felt like shit for 4 days and then was over it" it wouldn't be as scary as it would just sound like someone getting a cold.

And then mentions that that's thanks to the vaccine i.e. that he was able to breathe ok.... but overall the article seems to point to society where people are encouraged/forced to be tested and then the state tells you that you must isolate being with us for the forseeable, regardless of vaccines.

I know Queens uni for example wants their on-site staff to get tested twice a week - regardless of vaccine status.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 5

Popuplights

Yet 600 million LFT tests are missing, issued but unused. It doesn't tell a tale of a public willing to go along with the test narrative. Perhaps this is another nudge

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

JoeDavola
12 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

Yet 600 million LFT tests are missing, issued but unused. It doesn't tell a tale of a public willing to go along with the test narrative. Perhaps this is another nudge

Yes any story like this should be seen as propaganda designed to influence behaviour.

If covid is still a real danger, then why did they risk having the Queen at 95 years old at the event where Marr caught it.

• Agree 6

Snake Plissken

Surely double jabbed Marr is admission that the vaccines aren't working ? Is this softening up for the third, booster jab ?

I know people who are saying they've had 2 so won't have a third but I reckon the opposite is true, you've had 2 you will have a 3rd they just need to hit the right switch again (job pressures, travel etc).

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

We have a load of them. I didn't realise they were all supposed to be accounted for. We were told to throw them in the bin.

• Lol 2

The Masked Tulip

The vast majority of people have no interest in him. He is loved and adored by a tiny minority of woke people. His show is on early on Sunday mornings when most are still asleep in bed or out doing Sunday things. 

I have friends who, every Sunday, ask me if I heard Marr say such and such. No. 

• Agree 4

Popuplights

He represents everything that is wrong with the political class in this country. A force for evil. 

• Agree 11

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The vast majority of people have no interest in him. He is loved and adored by a tiny minority of woke people. His show is on early on Sunday mornings when most are still asleep in bed or out doing Sunday things. 

I have friends who, every Sunday, ask me if I heard Marr say such and such. No. 

I always found that weird. You'd think Sunday would be a day off, but it seems some people can't get enough.

The Masked Tulip
24 minutes ago, eight said:

I always found that weird. You'd think Sunday would be a day off, but it seems some people can't get enough.

Political and news shows get dire ratings. Sunday morning is a way of putting out a programme they are obligated to do at the cheapest time possible - i.e. does not interfere with prime time.

Originally the BBC did not do Sunday morning politics. ITV started it as a means of the ITV franchise holders licking up to politicians. But they did not want a programme no one watched stealing their primetime advertising slots. Hence Sunday mornings. 

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 4

One percent
14 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

Did he miss his weekly show, and if so for how many Sundays?

Think he missed quite a few when he had his stroke. Wonder how the stroke and the jab intermingle?  One to watch i think 

• Agree 1

sarahbell
39 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

Did he miss his weekly show, and if so for how many Sundays?

he wasn't there last week. This Sunday he was though.

The Masked Tulip
9 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

he wasn't there last week. This Sunday he was though.

A truly remarkable recovery from covid. First make the news that he is ill. Then, a few days later he is not only well again but able to go back to work without any isolation. The jabs are miracles.

I am sure that his amazing covid jab story will have enthused people to go get jabbed.

• Agree 2

sarahbell
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A truly remarkable recovery from covid. First make the news that he is ill. Then, a few days later he is not only well again but able to go back to work without any isolation. The jabs are miracles.

I am sure that his amazing covid jab story will have enthused people to go get jabbed.

I don't think anyone watches. I was channel hopping at the ad breaks and ended up seeing him.

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

I don't think anyone watches. I was channel hopping at the ad breaks and ended up seeing him.

The people I know who watch him seem to do it because they are smart enough to understand that the normal TV news is bamboozling them, so think that if they watch Andrew Marr they are going up to the "advanced TV-watcher" level and will somehow tap into the real skinny about what's really going on. 

• Agree 4
  • Lol 5

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Political and news shows get dire ratings. Sunday morning is a way of putting out a programme they are obligated to do at the cheapest time possible - i.e. does not interfere with prime time.

Originally the BBC did not do Sunday morning politics. ITV started it as a means of the ITV franchise holders licking up to politicians. But they did not want a programme no one watched stealing their primetime advertising slots. Hence Sunday mornings. 

I used to enjoy Brian Waldons slot....no nonsense bloke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Walden

Edited by Wahoo
  • Agree 3

The Masked Tulip
Just now, Wahoo said:

I used to enjoy Brian Waldons slot....no nonsense bloke

Yes, plus if you were lucky you got 'Arthur of the Britons' before it. Or, if unlucky, you got 'Black Beauty'. I am sure many a child was confused by the likes of Jack Hargreaves followed by Waldron of a Sunday morning.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Surely double jabbed Marr is admission that the vaccines aren't working ? Is this softening up for the third, booster jab ?

I know people who are saying they've had 2 so won't have a third but I reckon the opposite is true, you've had 2 you will have a 3rd they just need to hit the right switch again (job pressures, travel etc).

I posted the Gigavaxx thing in the main thread the other day, there are some exaggerated claims but they're mostly true.

1624737158554.jpg

• Lol 1

Long time lurking
3 hours ago, Popuplights said:

I`m selling all mine to people in the Republic of Ireland 

• Lol 1

Popuplights
22 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I`m selling all mine to people in the Republic of Ireland 

How much do you get per test?

4 hours ago, Popuplights said:

I think we could possibly have a lot at work. They used to send pleading emails saying we are stacked high with free tests why is nobody using them. Stopped now though maybe they have just skipped the lot. 

• Lol 2