DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Witty Gets A Nuggy.

Battenberg

Andersen

FFS ! The man has been instrumental in policies that have destroyed families & businesses and impacted daily living for millions of people, yet the Police ignore that and target 2 individuals posing with him for a selfie.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/10908142-police-investigating-harassment-top-uk-medical-off.html#.1770-stage-set1-2

:PissedOff:

• Agree 4

Snake Plissken

These 2 lads look like the type we would have called spanners or fuckwits when I were a lad.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 3

Frank Hovis

Disturbing footage emerges of anti-lockdown mob outside Chris Whitty's home shouting 'murderer' and 'traitor' day before he was put in a headlock by yobs in London park as police probe incident amid calls for better security

• A huge crowd marched on the Chief Medical Officer's flat in central London and yelled abuse from the street
  • The mob blasted horns and shouted through megaphones towards the epidemiologist's apartment Saturday
  • The footage emerged today after it was revealed Prof Whitty had been attacked by two thugs on Sunday night
  • The latest incident saw the two men follow the scientist and put him in a headlock in St James's Park, London
  • PM slammed the 'despicable harassment' and said public servants 'should not have to face this intimidation'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9736787/Disturbing-footage-emerges-anti-lockdown-mob-outside-Chris-Whittys-home-shouting-murderer.html

A few more votes against the architect of lockdown woukldn't go amiss.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Disturbing footage emerges of anti-lockdown mob outside Chris Whitty's home shouting 'murderer' and 'traitor' day before he was put in a headlock by yobs in London park as police probe incident amid calls for better security

• A huge crowd marched on the Chief Medical Officer's flat in central London and yelled abuse from the street
  • The mob blasted horns and shouted through megaphones towards the epidemiologist's apartment Saturday
  • The footage emerged today after it was revealed Prof Whitty had been attacked by two thugs on Sunday night
  • The latest incident saw the two men follow the scientist and put him in a headlock in St James's Park, London
  • PM slammed the 'despicable harassment' and said public servants 'should not have to face this intimidation'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9736787/Disturbing-footage-emerges-anti-lockdown-mob-outside-Chris-Whittys-home-shouting-murderer.html

A few more votes against the architect of lockdown woukldn't go amiss.

Just a pic of somebody with a megaphone.

No actual video?

Usual dumbass faux outrage on the comments.

Frank Hovis
6 minutes ago, tlc said:

Just a pic of somebody with a megaphone.

No actual video?

Usual dumbass faux outrage on the comments.

Well if I'd been there I'd have been shouting "Traitor" and "murderer" at him so I don't think it unreasonable to suppose that that is what people did.

Edit: actually they didn't even do that.

Here's the video from Saturday; it all seems rather innocuous.  "Shame on you" is the worst chant.

Edited by Frank Hovis
  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

From the DM...

A huge crowd marched on the Chief Medical Officer's flat in central London and yelled abuse from the street as some swigged beer.

The mob blasted horns and shouted through megaphones towards the epidemiologist's apartment as they stood across the road.

Utter utter liars. You can see where their narrative is going. These cunts can twist things anyway they like because people are fucking stupid.

Bit convenient the protest went past Whitty's flat? I bet they were disappointed that the generally good humoured crowd only went as far as shouting shame on you.

Of course according to the MSM its TOTALLY DISGUSTING to shout "Shame on You" to a man who has  sent patients to their deaths with high dose HCQ and has wrecked the fucking country for God knows how long.

Where was the outrage when people/press camped outside Cummings house last year, remembering of course Cummings has a very young autistic son.

Totally OK to do this to a guy who drove to Barnard Castle. 

Why? Because the MSM said he deserved it. 🐑

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 5

The Generation Game
34 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well if I'd been there I'd have been shouting "Traitor" and "murderer" at him so I don't think it unreasonable to suppose that that is what people did.

Edit: actually they didn't even do that.

Here's the video from Saturday; it all seems rather innocuous.  "Shame on you" is the worst chant.

Is that the BLM/XR/Palestine march?

• Cheers 1

Frank Hovis
1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Is that the BLM/XR/Palestine march?

Presumably not unless I'm missing something.

The Generation Game
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Presumably not unless I'm missing something.

That was how the march was reported in the MSM. No mention of 1m people marching for freedom. 

• Agree 2

Van Lady

Whitty has a home on the Isle of Skye. I know that as fact because a local person has done work for him. The home has been in his family for years apparently.

Hopefully he'll resign and fuck off there if London is getting too dangerous for him. Mind, being more remote and mountainous it could be easier for an “accident” to happen there.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

The Grey Man

I saw this first thing. I figured this might be BS. Another blurred video.

I wondered if this was to do with the future. Given comments about Smallcock accross the net, long term security issues might arise for all of the Cabal.

Seeing reference to possible police protection for Shitty was no surprise. It is not just for him..it would introduce a prescident for those in SAGE and the COVID management to secure such a privellaged service.

I wait for more such videos and a push for our saviours protection.

Expensive stuff to.

XswampyX
2 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

Expensive stuff to.

Who pays for that? Oh the people trying to put him in a headlock.

After paying for his salary and for his protection... you can all fuck off and bother someone else, who isn't important and nobody cares about.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer

Just caught Dan Wooton on GB news doing the papers and he mentioned that the cops didnt arrest or intervene WRT this "assault"

Said to the old man earlier might have been staged to garner sympathy.

Looks rather more like that if no charges brought.

I havent even been arsed to watch the vid tbh.

Nothing is real. Fuck all.

• Agree 3

sarahbell
8 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Just caught Dan Wooton on GB news doing the papers and he mentioned that the cops didnt arrest or intervene WRT this "assault"

Said to the old man earlier might have been staged to garner sympathy.

Looks rather more like that if no charges brought.

I havent even been arsed to watch the vid tbh.

Nothing is real. Fuck all.

They might have been greater Manchester cops on a holiday.

• Lol 1

This thread title always makes me smile. Never heard of a ‘nuggy’ before, but the name and the word just work brilliantly for some reason.

I’m off to give one of my kids a nuggy 😆 

Upsettah

If a bit of banter from a couple of guys who want a selfie with him after having a couple of drinks is the worst experience he gets, then he's got off lightly.

VERY freakin' lightly.

Edited by Upsettah
  • Agree 10

The Grey Man
12 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Whitty is an entirely unapolagetic high profile figure in a cabal that acts like a hostile occupying power rather than an elected Conservative government in a supposedly free, constitutional monarchy. Quite frankly, he should consider himself lucky that crowd did not burn him out of that building.

That said, I get the impression Whitty is a bit 'special' and does not quite realise, or is not able to realise, the effect that his policies and advice have had on people. He's not the worst of the bunch - more like a high ranking 'good German' in WW2 than an actual Nazi war criminal.

Guilty by association. He has made his choices. He is, I agree, not the snarling face of this Legion, however he has chose to join.

Gloommonger

One of his assailants is an estate agent and has been sacked. He must be feeling so ashamed, now everyone knows what he does for a living. 

• Lol 11