DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Not wearing a mask...

Great Guy

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I just went to the supermarket. I got to the entrance and realised I had left my mask in the car. Instead of going back for it I just went in without my mask...

I have to admit it type of felt good... It's good making a statement...

I've done this since day one. There's nothing to it. On the extremely rare occasion you are asked just say exemption and that's it. 

• Agree 9

1 minute ago, DTMark said:

We don't have to wear them outside any more now. I have changed my avatar :)

You had to wear them outside? 🤪

I've been mostly not wearing a mask too. The good news is that more and more people are now also not complying. I shop in Aldi same time and day most weeks. There was one other maskless chap in there who I saw most weeks but now there are starting to be quite a few. Recently, quite a few maskless in a Sainsbury Local and a Holland & Barrett.

Was at a wedding reception last week. Not a single guest had a mask and half the staff had them round their necks rather than over their face.

The tide seems to be turning.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Yes. Unless you were eating or drinking. Obviously. You only need them to nip into the toilet now.

Van Lady
1 minute ago, DTMark said:

We don't have to wear them outside any more now. I have changed my avatar :)

I’ve pulled up a thin loop of material loosely over my face when going into shops for essential stuff. It often slips down but I don’t care. It’s bullshit.

My line in the sand is covering my face outdoors. I won’t ever do it…never…even if I’m ostracised, or worse, for not complying. 

• Agree 8

Gloommonger

Currently sitting on the train maskless. 10 passengers, only 2 of us maskless. I have noticed more rebellion this week. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

We can sit outside drinking because it's not relentlessly pissing with rain for eleven months of the year.

• Lol 1

Van Lady
1 minute ago, Stuey said:

One day you'll notice no-one has them on. Maybe tomorrow xD

Maybe tomorrow…..stereophonics.

Talking Monkey
22 minutes ago, ccc said:

I've done this since day one. There's nothing to it. On the extremely rare occasion you are asked just say exemption and that's it. 

I started doing this very early on, the security guards don't even ask now. The bollocks is definitely waning. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

7 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I started doing this very early on, the security guards don't even ask now. The bollocks is definitely waning. 

The trick is to try to get the cashiers to drop theirs .. B|

• Lol 1

Upsettah
37 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I just went to the supermarket. I got to the entrance and realised I had left my mask in the car. Instead of going back for it I just went in without my mask...

I have to admit it type of felt good... It's good making a statement...

I tell you that there will be more joy on DOSBODS over one 'wearer'' who repents than over ninety-nine refuseniks who do not need to repent.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 3

The Generation Game
28 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

They must have taken inspiration from this. 

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, DTMark said:

We can sit outside drinking because it's not relentlessly pissing with rain for eleven months of the year.

With all due respect.....

Fuck you! :P

Bus Stop Boxer
31 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Maybe Tomorrow

The Chords.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, eight said:

With all due respect.....

Fuck you! :P

Did the XYY man send you?

• Lol 3

Cosmic Apple

And yet there are still daft twats wearing them on country roads while walking their dogs, not even in town for fucks sake. 

• Agree 7

fishman
11 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

And yet there are still daft twats wearing them on country roads while walking their dogs, not even in town for fucks sake. 

They are honestly not in possession of a brain. To bastardise a Buddhist expression: do not disturb them.

• Agree 3

One percent
14 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

Saw an elderly couple on the path to the beach today. He was maskless, she was masked up. No one anywhere near them. 

• Lol 1

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Saw an elderly couple on the path to the beach today. He was maskless, she was masked up. No one anywhere near them. 

I see this too and I sometimes wonder if the fucker wearing the mask has tested positive and is just trying to mitigate any fine they wont be issued with.......

• Lol 1

Van Lady
5 minutes ago, Adarmo said:

I see this too and I sometimes wonder if the fucker wearing the mask has tested positive and is just trying to mitigate any fine they wont be issued with.......

In my opinion regarding people masked up in cars or outdoors they’re unduly scared, paranoid or possibly some have an underlying health condition and think a mask will protect them from their condition worsening. Fair enough for the last example but the rest have drank too much kool aid and been unduly stressed from MSM bullshit.

• Agree 5

Snake Plissken
4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

In my opinion regarding people masked up in cars or outdoors they’re unduly scared, paranoid or possibly some have an underlying health condition and think a mask will protect them from their condition worsening. Fair enough for the last example but the rest have drank too much kool aid and been unduly stressed from MSM bullshit.

some  are simply cowards

• Agree 2

The Grey Man

Anecdotal.

I have had to see a few folk close to the Oxford Road/ Wilmslow Road area in Manchester this last 3 weeks.

A big student area for the Manchester Universities.

I am sure there is an uptick in mask wearing outside with student age folk. Of all races, creeds and so on.

At the Manchester Royal Infirmary the start of the week. Nipped out for lunch. A que of maybe 30 in their 20's mostly, queing for COVID vaxes. I figured it was lunch time so busy.

I left about 4pm. A que slightly smaller, same age group, again mixed demographics but age range the same.

I have been slightly surprised.

Local supermarket in the Burbs....uptick in no masks.

Make of it what you will.

• Informative 2