• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fully Detached

Hong Kong Businessman Pays $2.5 Million For 18-Year-Old Romanian Model's Virginity

Recommended Posts

Caveat - from ZH:

Hot Money

I don't have any moral opinion on this, as far as I'm concerned it's her body, his money, her one-off experience, and her choice to do whatever she thinks is best. But ZH make an interesting point:

Quote

As for Hong Kong and Chinese bidders, we are confident that they will soon figure out a novel way of converting this scheme into the latest and greatest way to funnel hot money out of China's closed financial system and into more mature market. Curious where to "park" several million in "hot money"?

I mean in all fairness it's um, a bit more liquid than London Property.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Romanian Criminal Code,[99] which came into force on 1 February 2014, sets a general age of consent of 15. However, sexual acts that do not include penetration may be performed from age 13. There is also a close-in-age exemption: the sexual acts are not punished if the age difference between the partners is less than 3 years.

The law sets several other restrictions in regard to children under 13: it is illegal for an adult to perform sexual acts in view of such a child; to show pornographic materials to such a child or to induce the child to view sex shows; or to solicit such a child to meet for sexual acts (such as on-line solicitation).

In addition, it is illegal for an adult to engage in acts of sexual penetration with an adolescent under 18, if the adult abuses the authority or influence they have over the child in order to gain the sexual access.

The relevant articles of the Criminal Code are Art. 220, Art. 221 and Art. 222. All these laws are gender neutral and apply regardless of the sexual orientation of those involved.[99]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

The new Romanian Criminal Code,[99] which came into force on 1 February 2014, sets a general age of consent of 15. However, sexual acts that do not include penetration may be performed from age 13. There is also a close-in-age exemption: the sexual acts are not punished if the age difference between the partners is less than 3 years.

The law sets several other restrictions in regard to children under 13: it is illegal for an adult to perform sexual acts in view of such a child; to show pornographic materials to such a child or to induce the child to view sex shows; or to solicit such a child to meet for sexual acts (such as on-line solicitation).

In addition, it is illegal for an adult to engage in acts of sexual penetration with an adolescent under 18, if the adult abuses the authority or influence they have over the child in order to gain the sexual access.

The relevant articles of the Criminal Code are Art. 220, Art. 221 and Art. 222. All these laws are gender neutral and apply regardless of the sexual orientation of those involved.[99]

"All these laws are gender neutral and apply regardless of the sexual orientation of those involved"; sounds remarkably fair and even-handed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
38 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Or derivatives?

 

I think he's paid a lot to not let on how smalll his nob is!O.o

Now I'm not "Mr Canoe dick", but most ladies seem satisfied!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

The new Romanian Criminal Code,[99] which came into force on 1 February 2014, sets a general age of consent of 15. However, sexual acts that do not include penetration may be performed from age 13. There is also a close-in-age exemption: the sexual acts are not punished if the age difference between the partners is less than 3 years.

The law sets several other restrictions in regard to children under 13: it is illegal for an adult to perform sexual acts in view of such a child; to show pornographic materials to such a child or to induce the child to view sex shows; or to solicit such a child to meet for sexual acts (such as on-line solicitation).

In addition, it is illegal for an adult to engage in acts of sexual penetration with an adolescent under 18, if the adult abuses the authority or influence they have over the child in order to gain the sexual access.

The relevant articles of the Criminal Code are Art. 220, Art. 221 and Art. 222. All these laws are gender neutral and apply regardless of the sexual orientation of those involved.[99]

Romania can have as many codes as it likes.

It never enforces any, or rather enforcing is determined by how much money you have.

Romania is a totally bent country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are mssing the picture:

virginity_sold4_0.jpg

 

IMO this case is different from normal women because, as a model, her job is selling her body for photographs so this is an extension of it.

You could extend that to TV presenters, actresses etc. who are mainly making it on what they look like and are often doing "favours" to get the gig.

See also James Dean and Tony Curtis for the men.

This is as opposed to the great of majority of women who do salaried jobs based upon what they can do rather than what they look like.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, One percent said:

Now if only I was 18 and a virgin. Good luck to her, set up for life 

I have to admit that's pretty much my take on it. Although the more I think of it the less I'd like to be 18, or a virgin. Perhaps I'll see what I can get for myself as a 43 year old with a few prior owners, most of them careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I have to admit that's pretty much my take on it. Although the more I think of it the less I'd like to be 18, or a virgin. Perhaps I'll see what I can get for myself as a 43 year old with a few prior owners, most of them careful.

Well according to Spunko Mikey Carrol got a lot despite his being an overweight binman so you're in with a good chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Well according to Spunko Mikey Carrol got a lot despite his being an overweight binman so you're in with a good chance.

He may have had one small but fairly fundamental advantage in his favour though - after the lotto draw at least. I can't imagine he did terribly well before it, did he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some skanky looking Romanian girls who hang around the street on the industrial estate where I work selling their bodies. Some are probably barely over 18 themselves. They almost certainly don't charge 2.5 million dollars, they'd be lucky to get 25 dollars to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.