DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Apartheid. It's coming.

Wight Flight

Wight Flight

Seems inevitable now.

It has already started in little ways, and the sheep are loving it.

Oh well. Life is going to get a bit more challenging.

Can we claim minority status?

• Agree 8
  • Cheers 2

sarahbell
Just now, Wight Flight said:

Seems inevitable now.

It has already started in little ways, and the sheep are loving it.

Oh well. Life is going to get a bit more challenging.

Can we claim minority status?

Worldwide we can I thnk.

Assuming you identify as a pale person.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

What an absolute waste. Very pretty girl under all that.

She wanted to audition for the Anne Boleyn part. xD

Her body her choice, even if it it appears a bit mental, same goes for covid vaccines.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

This is why the battle is lost.

The state doesn't even need to enforce it; the vast majority of the population will.

I posted a recent reddit discussion in the Reddit NI forum and it was a bunch of young folk absolutely fucking livid that some people weren't wearing their masks in shops, and even giving off about people standing too near to entrances to shops when talking, standing too close to them on escalators ect...

And this is a country with 80% of the adults vaxxed, and basically all the old/vulnerable double vaxxed.

There is also a mass ego investment of the type I've never seen before that people will not want to believe that there's anything wrong with the vaccine, even if there does turn out to be obvious evidence that there is. Or they will rationalize that it was 'worth it' to protect the old.

Given all of the above, I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if the next stage in this plan isn't that in order to have a valid vaccine passport you will need to get very regular booster shots. Once a year at least. To be honest I don't think the masses would bat an eyelid if they were told they needed it twice a year.

As I've said before, I suspect I'll get the vaccine. Because it's a situation where where you're told you have a choice but you really don't.

We'll see. If transmision continues amongst the clearly vaccinated then less ammo for them to persecute the unvaxxed.

By delaying getting the vaxx, and avoiding covid too if concerned about that risk, one can hope they have a second generation vaxx ready soon that has fewer fatal or serious side effects. That would be nice. xD

• Agree 3

JoeDavola
1 minute ago, BoSon said:

If transmision continues amongst the clearly vaccinated then less ammo for them to persecute the unvaxxed.

Nah it'll be more ammo.

They'll go 'the numbers are rising therefore the few irresponsible unvaxxed are no longer allowed into shared indoor public spaces'.

Just wait and see.

• Agree 1

spunko
25 minutes ago, BoSon said:

She wanted to audition for the Anne Boleyn part. xD

Her body her choice, even if it it appears a bit mental, same goes for covid vaccines.

She'll be the first to complain about how badly she gets treated because of what she's done to herself.

Another sign that benefits or tax credits are too high, the cost of getting 90% of your body covered in tattoos runs into many thousands.

• Agree 5

Option5
23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Nah it'll be more ammo.

They'll go 'the numbers are rising therefore the few irresponsible unvaxxed are no longer allowed into shared indoor public spaces'.

Just wait and see.

I see you can get a certificate to show you've had covid instead of a Vax certificate.

So if the virus is as contagious as they say, and given that the vaxxed can still spread it, surely we'll all be in the clear soon one way or another?

The unvaxxed with either catch it and be certified as such, or die so won't care.

• Agree 2

JoeDavola
9 minutes ago, spunko said:

Another sign that benefits or tax credits are too high, the cost of getting 90% of your body covered in tattoos runs into many thousands.

To go off on a slight tangent - during the depth of the lockdown, I think it was December 2020, a new tattoo place set up near my flat.

Who the fuck rents a premesis and sets up a new business during a lockdown that nobody knows how long it will last.

I've yet to see any sign of any customers in the place.

4 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I see you can get a certificate to show you've had covid instead of a Vax certificate.

So my choices for freedom are I have to catch covid, or get a vaxx....

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, spunko said:

She'll be the first to complain about how badly she gets treated because of what she's done to herself.

Maybe she got a cheap deal seeing as it's not really intricate time consuming artwork, more colouring in with indelible ink. Child's play. xD

I think people will see it for what it likely is, beyond body art and into self harm territory. If she was in the USA her family could have done a Britney on her, here it's care in the community and hope they don't move onto piercings, with a knife.

Frank Hovis

Maybe she thinks that she's unloveable.

I wear Black on the outside
'Cause Black is how I feel on the inside

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/smiths/unloveable.html

Or maybe she's just an idiot.

As @spunko said she'll be the one moaning when it becomes a problem for her.

There was a homeless guy in the local paper complaining how people avoid him and don't even look at him. 

The guy's face was covered in tattoos such that it appeared green / black.  He had even paid somebody to do that to him and probably enjoyed the way people avoiding him for looking like that for years.

• Agree 3

Long time lurking
50 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

To go off on a slight tangent - during the depth of the lockdown, I think it was December 2020, a new tattoo place set up near my flat.

Who the fuck rents a premesis and sets up a new business during a lockdown that nobody knows how long it will last.

I've yet to see any sign of any customers in the place.

So my choices for freedom are I have to catch covid, or get a vaxx....

Bounce back loans 

• Agree 1

Rowley
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BoSon said:

Time to get blacked up like this bint, self identify as BAME and stop them in their tracks. xD

She’s had her tongue split as well. You’ve seriously failed as a parent if your kid ends up like that… (but boy, I can’t help thinking what a BJ is like from her)

41E7C229-9F98-4C54-9A28-A32354168968.png

Edited by Rowley
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, Rowley said:

She’s had her tongue split as well. You’ve seriously failed as a parent if your kid ends up like that… (but boy, I can’t help thinking what a BJ is like from her)

I don't think a tongue like that could give a bj.

• Lol 2

2 minutes ago, Rowley said:

She’s had her tongue split as well. You’ve seriously failed as a parent if your kid ends up like that…

Maybe the parents (or other close relative or friend) had something to do with it. Certainly not the sign of a mentally well balanced person that had a 'normal' upbringing.

I wonder if Chris Rock has added overly twattood to his 'one job to do as a parent'. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFjBYjFHUIk

Maybe the ink has toxic chemicals that cause a viscious cycle of mental issues so once beyond a few small ones they can't stop until they're fully covered. Would explain Beckham, Ed Sheeran, Cheryl Cole and others that go overboard. Like smoking, not starting is the easiest solution.

• Agree 5

Hancock
11 minutes ago, Rowley said:

You're be a brave man to get your tackle out for her.

I paid for my mental ex to have a tattoo removed, and it was still showing afterwards ... knew i shouldnt have broken my rule of getting involved with a woman with a tattoo.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

The way it's going, many of us are going to find out what it was like to be a joo in 1930s Germany.

• Agree 11

MrLibertyRedux

I'm about a hairs breadth away from that point.

31 minutes ago, jm51 said:

The way it's going, many of us are going to find out what it was like to be a joo in 1930s Germany.

I'm about a hairs breadth away from that point.

JoeDavola
34 minutes ago, jm51 said:

The only reason we haven't already found out is that most people don't know our opinions regarding the jab.

If there's a way for the general public to find that out easily, then non-vaxxed are in for a very hard time.

• Agree 5

Hail the Tripod
11 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The only reason we haven't already found out is that most people don't know our opinions regarding the jab.

If there's a way for the general public to find that out easily, then non-vaxxed are in for a very hard time.

I’m entirely open about it. Some people are a little condescending, but that’s about it. The condescension melts away into uncertainty as you explain.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1