DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

once you're jabbed, you're transhuman so the drug company owns you!

nirvana

Just now, tlc said:

Yeah I posted about this yesterday.

Supreme Court: Pfizer, Moderna et al. may own your genes once you’re injected with their lab-created mRNA, DNA

in a nutshell, biotechnology companies can own living things if said things are genetically-modified and not naturally-occurring. No mouse is born in nature like the OncoMouse. It is thus patentable. 

The synthetic mRNA of Pfizer and Moderna, along with the viral vector DNA delivery systems of Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, change your genetic code, making you “genetically-modified.” Granted mainstream media say the foregoing is “conspiracy theory.” But Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks tells you straight up that 1) the shots change your genetic code and 2) the shots do not stop the spread of COVID-19. He says the Moderna shot is “hacking the software of life.”

• Informative 2
  • Lol 1

nirvana
Posted (edited)

I understand these mRNA vaccines are a 'first of their kind' BUT is it 100% certain they are modifying folks DNA???

looks like a good brief summary

Edited by nirvana

nirvana

I'm just convincing myself they are actually FUCKING WITH THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF LIFE :S

Screenshot_2021-07-04_12-21-47.png

sarahbell
Just now, Harley said:

What, like the GMO seeds?  You will not own your children!

Good. They can feed and clothe them then.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

nirvana
Just now, Harley said:

What, like the GMO seeds?  You will not own your children!

exactly! think of oncomouse.....

• Agree 1

JoeDavola
4 hours ago, tlc said:

The synthetic mRNA of Pfizer and Moderna, along with the viral vector DNA delivery systems of Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, change your genetic code, making you “genetically-modified.”

Is that not bollocks though?

• Agree 3

nirvana
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

aye that's the bit that has me confused too, hence the Q above.... O.o

Maybe all the jabbed are part of one 'massive fecking experiment' and we're waiting to see what sort of mutant comes out at the end :ph34r:

Edited by nirvana

JoeDavola
Just now, nirvana said:

aye that's the bit that has me confused too, hence the Q above.... O.o

Every website that spouts pseudo-science just gives ammo to the "just take the vaxx" crowd.

Hence my perhaps moderate stance of "all I know is that this is an unknown risk/reward ratio which I'm currently not happy to take", which isn't exciting but seems reasonable and logical.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

If your inheritance goes to Bill Gates et al, you'll have your answer.

The Generation Game
8 hours ago, tlc said:

Supreme Court: Pfizer, Moderna et al. may own your genes once you’re injected with their lab-created mRNA, DNA

in a nutshell, biotechnology companies can own living things if said things are genetically-modified and not naturally-occurring. No mouse is born in nature like the OncoMouse. It is thus patentable. 

The synthetic mRNA of Pfizer and Moderna, along with the viral vector DNA delivery systems of Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, change your genetic code, making you “genetically-modified.” Granted mainstream media say the foregoing is “conspiracy theory.” But Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks tells you straight up that 1) the shots change your genetic code and 2) the shots do not stop the spread of COVID-19. He says the Moderna shot is “hacking the software of life.”

Time to dub this advert and replace "Viking" with "owned by Pfizer"?

• Lol 2

Van Lady
4 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I don’t know.

Personally I avoid as much as possible prescribed drugs, over the counter drugs, processed food, mass produced household cleaning chemicals, candles, air fresheners, artificial fertilisers etc.

I don’t trust man made chemicals at all and the Covid vaccination is just another one to avoid, in my opinion.

• Agree 4

On 04/07/2021 at 15:18, JoeDavola said:

I'm not sure. But it's not complete bollocks. The companies were all falling over themselves to stress that these RNA packets do not become part of the genome, that they just do this one job and then do nothing else. But Stephanie Seneff from MIT (amongst others) says that scientists are actually concerned that it is possible for RNA to be turned into DNA by a process of reverse transcriptase. This would be a permanent change, inherited by future generations. I suspect that pharma doth protest too much. 

• Informative 1

Funn3r
On 04/07/2021 at 15:18, JoeDavola said:

Well this is not something from the Alex Jones show. This bloke Tal Zaks is chief scientist at Moderna and a professor of medicine at some university. If he says it modifies your genetic code then can't just disbelieve out of hand.

• Agree 1