Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Anyone got a none banned Property 118 account?


eek
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

It was the Tory party who stopped that idea under Camoron.

Yep and this Government is bring it back - otherwise that project wouldn't exist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hancock
2 minutes ago, eek said:

Yep and this Government is bring it back - otherwise that project wouldn't exist. 

Exploring the idea of bringing it back -

image.png.73ce3119a15b8e27db58e0b8fb7662df.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Exploring the idea of bringing it back -

image.png.73ce3119a15b8e27db58e0b8fb7662df.png

Nope, you don't do a discovery phase to decide if you want to do something.

You do a discovery phase to work out HOW to do something

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hancock
8 minutes ago, eek said:

Nope, you don't do a discovery phase to decide if you want to do something.

You do a discovery phase to work out HOW to do something

We shall see, its the Tory party and the people they give other peoples money to, so hard not to be cynical.

I believe the previous landlord register was dropped at the very last moment.

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

leonardratso
2 hours ago, Hancock said:

We shall see, its the Tory party and the people they give other peoples money to, so hard not to be cynical.

I believe the previous landlord register was dropped at the very last moment.

probably cos 70% of it would have been tory MPs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...