DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

emergency drill 1 is ending.

Bricormortis

Bricormortis

( covid restrictions ending ) Begs the question when does emergency drill 2 happen and what triggers it.

Unless I dreamt it they have now the ability to blast emergency warnings at us via our mobile phone, all ignored by the media, perhaps including a test drill in Reading already occurred did I just dream that ?

So, whats the next emergency ?

Since the WEF have stated in their road map to 2030 a 67% chance of a nuclear emergency occurring between now and then, thats where I would place my bet ( they did not specify what sort of emergency eg reactor goes bad, or bomb goes boom ) . That should clear the streets nicely even if its a false alarm warning coming over the phone. Imagine the panic. Imagine the power grab, Martial law at the drop of a hat if they want it. 

Maybe they will wait till the emergency phone hack gets rolled out internationally. I know of no plan for that but will fear the worst if that happens.

Have I read too much conspiracy shit ?

Bricormortis
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think so tbh.

Events do just happen; not everything is a sign of a plan unfolding.

The only inevitable IMO is that increasing populations competing for limited resources will cause energy and food prices to relentlessly increase above wages.

If you're under thirty now you already likely have no house.

If you're under thirty in 2050 you likely have no car.

If you're under thirty in 2070 you will be missing meals and worried about turning the heating on even during the coldest weather.

When do the riots start?

I agree with everything you say there except the first line. Riots when they try to enforce the powers of the anti protests bill, cant remember what its called exactly. Then as everyone gets poorer, more riots. Thats what all the unrest in America is about, if people thought they were nailed on for a nice house on the burbs with 2 cars in the drive they wouldnt bother rioting.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

Bricormortis
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Covid s going to say hold my pint you’ve seen fuck all yet 

Maybe but the way it is with virus spreads they peak and tail away, not dissappear though. We have to learn to live with this now. NHS will be busy later but thats what they are there for.

Edited by Bricormortis
for clarity
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1

King Penda
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

From Covid you mean?

I have upgraded it from the equivalent of mild 'flu to bad 'flu but that's it.

The feet dragging over lifting restrictions has simply been about saving face rather than what should have happened which is Boris, Whitty, Ferguson and Hancock all stepping up to the podium together and admitting that they simply massively over-reacted, are very sorry for the damage that they have done, and from now on will dedicate their lives to charity work as John Profumo did so as to make amends for the harm that they have inflicted upon the people of Britain.

Well it’s going to come back and be very naughty yet again .

Frank Hovis
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Possibly, but my opinion is not because:

All the really vulnerable in care homes died last year.

The remaining vulnerable have all been double jabbed which will mean that infections will be milder and more short lived.

Anyone who is under sixty or so and generally healthy is highly unlikely to become seriously ill. Obviously it's possible but it is also possible with 'flu which is around every year anyway.

• Agree 2

Bornagain
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Possibly, but my opinion is not because:

All the really vulnerable in care homes died last year.

The remaining vulnerable have all been double jabbed which will mean that infections will be milder and more short lived.

Anyone who is under sixty or so and generally healthy is highly unlikely to become seriously ill. Obviously it's possible but it is also possible with 'flu which is around every year anyway.

Two points;-

1. We don't know if all the really vulnerable have died - there might be loads of them waiting to be infected...

2. There is a new crop of vulnerable coffin dodgers produced every year - the production line has never stopped, in fact, lockdown might even have sped up production.

• Agree 4

Frank Hovis
8 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Two points;-

1. We don't know if all the really vulnerable have died - there might be loads of them waiting to be infected...

2. There is a new crop of vulnerable coffin dodgers produced every year - the production line has never stopped, in fact, lockdown might even have sped up production.

Yes, but as @Hopeful (where has he gone?) pointed out the USP of Covid was that it was circulating in an unvaccinated population which isn't the case with 'flu.

As "our" NHS spent the first weeks of Lockdown dumping Covid survivors back into care homes whilst they were still infectious to share it around everyone fairly I don't think that there is a big accumulation of vulnerable population left.

It will just be, as you note, those who have fallen vulnerable within the year and for them it will be a coin toss between Covid and 'flu for the final coup de grace.

• Agree 2

Bornagain
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes, but as @Hopeful (where has he gone?) pointed out the USP of Covid was that it was circulating in an unvaccinated population which isn't the case with 'flu.

As "our" NHS spent the first weeks of Lockdown dumping Covid survivors back into care homes whilst they were still infectious to share it around everyone fairly I don't think that there is a big accumulation of vulnerable population left.

It will just be, as you note, those who have fallen vulnerable within the year and for them it will be a coin toss between Covid and 'flu for the final coup de grace.

Only one things is for certain - we all die of something - I just hope it is quick and painless.

Perhaps @Hopeful and The XYY man are the same person...have you ever seen them together in the same room ?:)

Edited by Bornagain
  • Lol 1

Frank Hovis
28 minutes ago, Bricormortis said:

Maybe but the way it is with virus spreads they peak and tail away, not dissappear though. We have to learn to live with this now. NHS will be busy later but thats what they are there for.

I agree but there is nothing to "learn".

It's a winter virus like 'flu which is only seriously dangerous to the vulnerable.

The only difference remaining to 'flu is that there is a standard vaccine for 'flu that went through full field trials and has been in use for decades.

Covid vaccines have yet to complete their field trials so thinking, non-vulnerable, people have not accepted them yet.

2 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Only one things is for certain - we all die of something - I just hope it is quick and painless.

Perhaps @Hopeful and The XYY man are the same person...have you ever seen them together in the same room ?:)

Their use of language is rather disparate!

Snake Plissken

The government/establishment have learnt they can do whatever the fuck they want all's they need is to get people scared then give some a sense of doing something (masks/lockdown) for the greater good. I expect them now to continue these emergencies one way or another as for them its easy money and power.

I've learnt that most people will believe any old shit and go along with it for an easy life.

• Agree 3

goldbug9999
2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think so tbh.

Events do just happen; not everything is a sign of a plan unfolding.

The only inevitable IMO is that increasing populations competing for limited resources will cause energy and food prices to relentlessly increase above wages.

If you're under thirty now you already likely have no house.

If you're under thirty in 2050 you likely have no car.

If you're under thirty in 2070 you will be missing meals and worried about turning the heating on even during the coldest weather.

When do the riots start?

Its going to be tough for anyone who doesn't have any bitcoin as they wont be able to move to one of the bitcoin citadels/enclaves.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Frank Hovis
Just now, goldbug9999 said:

Its going to be tough for anyone who doesn't have any bitcoin as they wont be able to move to one of the bitcoin* citadels/enclaves.

* Other portable inflation-proof investments are available.

• Agree 1

Bkkandrew
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Their use of language is rather disparate!

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Bien Pensant
12 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I have upgraded it from the equivalent of mild 'flu to bad 'flu but that's it.

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised that anyone still thinks that 'Covid' was a thing. The stats from Sweden, the closest thing we have to a control group, show nothing out of the ordinary, in fact overall deaths were 0.4 standard deviations BELOW the mean and that's a lot.

Also, the shape of our death curve vs Sweden's suggests that any excess deaths were down to our TikToking angels of mercy shutting up shop rather than a virus.

Governments don't 'overreact' to this extent, they clearly had a purpose in mind. Whether that purpose was to cover for a financial crisis or if it was always to keep angry Americans off the streets whilst they disposed of Trump I don't know. But, it certainly was NEVER anything to do with a virus.

Fundamentally, this is about power slipping from an elite that just doesn't want to give up the reins and are doing everything they can to keep them. The reaction of society will probably be just like that in Eastern Europe in the '80s - bypassing the state, getting essential goods and services via the black market/corruption and looking to mafias for protection.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

XswampyX
12 hours ago, Bricormortis said:

I agree with everything you say there except the first line. Riots when they try to enforce the powers of the anti protests bill, cant remember what its called exactly. Then as everyone gets poorer, more riots. Thats what all the unrest in America is about, if people thought they were nailed on for a nice house on the burbs with 2 cars in the drive they wouldnt bother rioting.

There won't be effective riots. Riots are like protests. Completely ineffective. Look! The prisoners are burning their beds and throwing their food around! xD

What will happen is, somebody will do something totally reprehensible in a violent way and say 30% of the population will think, yeah I can see their point.

Then something else and 50% will 'understand' it.

Then 70%, 80%.

What a time to be alive. ;)

The 1% are banking on that we will all be living in a global communist China where 'they' and only 'they' speak for the hard working people of this country, but they won't and they are fucked.

They must know it by now, they aren't stupid.... we are.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

RickyBacker
14 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Aye, my guess would be that it comes back strong just as the furlough payments are ending. 

• Agree 1

Bricormortis
10 hours ago, XswampyX said:

10 hours ago, XswampyX said:

The 1% are banking on that we will all be living in a global communist China where 'they' and only 'they' speak for the hard working people of this country, but they won't and they are fucked.

They must know it by now, they aren't stupid.... we are.

They intend to save us from the "Emergency " though. And folk will thank them and be happy.

• Agree 1

There's another thread about the next WEF exercise which is cyber attack / power outage based I believe. Do a search for cyber polygon.

COVID sprung up just a year after the WEF's pandemic exercise...

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Rowley
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ma2 said:

There's another thread about the next WEF exercise which is cyber attack / power outage based I believe. Do a search for cyber polygon.

COVID sprung up just a year after the WEF's pandemic exercise...

It was a bit less than that (157 days from 18th Oct 2019 to lockdown on 23rd March 2020).

So Cyber Polygon is the 9th this week, making it Monday 13th Dec for the shit to hit the fan with a cyber attack.

Obviously we know from the first Pandemic thread, Vendetta had heard about something brewing as early as Jan 18th 2020…

Edited by Rowley
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

Funn3r
On 06/07/2021 at 14:44, Bricormortis said:

Emergency Alerts - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

so I didn't dream that bit.

Trial areas were / are Glasgow North Yorkshire Reading Suffolk

I believe I read GCHQ have a hand in this.

I'm not too far from Reading and received half a dozen test alerts so far. It's a global system rather than UK and seems harmless in itself. In use for years in US to warn of floods and blizzards and things. As far as UK is concerned though "why now."

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Bricormortis
9 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I'm not too far from Reading and received half a dozen test alerts so far. It's a global system rather than UK and seems harmless in itself. In use for years in US to warn of floods and blizzards and things. As far as UK is concerned though "why now."

A global system.?..I smell WEF....I know the govt Behavioural Sciences Unit are in on it because a govt web page said so, when I tried to link to it, twice the link would not take...I'm wondering if they are going to tack anything onto an existing law, in the small print, for instance the controversial police powers legislation, to make it illegal to disobey your phone app in an emergency..far fetched.?..maybe maybe not. Its all too freakin' North Korea for my liking.

Stand by like a dilligent citizen for emergency 2. Do not turn your phone off repeat do not turn your phone off, we know where you live.

• Agree 1