DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't take your eye off the ball

MrXxxx

MrXxxx
sarahbell
6 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

It won't go backwards though. No euphoria would mask that.

People from super infected areas can travel freely to Scotland. It was just people from Bolton and Manchester she didn't want.

Alonso Quijano

Latest post from The Slog

https://therealslog.com/2021/07/07/getting-professional-about-resistance/amp/

A Resistance is needed. You also need to find kindred spirits...

Getting professional about Resistance

John Ward John Ward
7 July 2021

The 1 in 8 pushback needs an identity. Action this Day.

For those of you who go there, it was probably noticeable on Twitter yesterday afternoon that I’d finally lost my rag – which in many ways I suspect was a good thing. A great deal of it stemmed from the last three days, which have been one long trail of problems for me at a personal level; but actually it was impeccably timed – because when Sajid Javid started to wobble at the first sign of health bureaucrat truculence – & the Commons approved the Protest Bill – it was obvious that July 19th will be spun – and diluted beyond recognition.

It had become clear that those running this mind-boggling global psy-op no longer care who knows what they’re up to. So my message was, OK, I might hate these swine and yet be a pacifist, but this is now a war…and even priests help with comfort and support in wars. (I am not, thank God, a priest).

The 12% out there – the 1 in 8 who prefer to think for themselves – are under heinous pressure from bullying friends, hypocritical media and State mandators who would demonise them at best and pin them to the floor at worst. The laughable “rationale” for this is that they are selfish, and a threat to the vulnerable. But if the vaccines are safe and effective at protecting the weak, how could that possibly be so?

You must hang on to that conclusion, for it is the torpedo that sinks the lie.

I think there are two things thinking refuseniks need:

1. A support organisation that recognises the pain they suffer. Without their frankly horrific familial and workplace traumas to inspect, I would never have fully ‘got it’…so I owe all those who have contacted me something probably unrepayable for being so frank about it.

And under the same roof,
2. they need the organised comradeship of reasonable people (driven against their will by social dissidence and consequent “risky” actions) in a Unit that is 100% free-speech democracy people sporting white hats.

What’s more, for reasons not often grasped, national and geopolitics are a sewer that cannot be sanitised in a generation, let alone a 21st century dystopian emergency involving half a decade.

By contrast, lower turnouts and 20th century devolution in the UK (plus historical States’ Rights in the US) create very fertile soil for those who want to block the reset roadmap of the globalistas. [I also know from French préfecture experience – and De Gaulle’s memoirs – that, in the right circumstances, France too could be persuaded to go that way. And if it caught on, then – lest we forget – the DBR is a BundesRepublik where Alternativ fur Deutschland has done very well using this model]
No doubt you recognise my mutual localist philosophy in all this. But that’s subsidiary to the more immediate need to drive the Goths back: to be honest, it’s a case of the best alternative being the only alternative

As regards branding for this orgnisation or movement, I want now to open it up to all genuinely interested parties. Some ideas have already been volunteered.

One is ATLAS – Anti Transhuman Local Activist Sincerity. I like this – says global and local and strong against cod science.

Another is ALERT – Allied Local Elements Reversing Transhumanism.

A personal favourite is CHANGE – Compassionate Humans Against Nightmare Genetic Engineering.

The key really is to position it as a focused pushback in favour of

Feel free to send in ideas that are relevant, distinctive and sound determined….and equally, if there are any friendly art directors out there with logo ideas, do get in touch – but make it quick: I want to close the door on this by early pm tomorrow. Time is of the essence.

There is clearly very little will in the Anglofone cultural infrastructure to preserve individual citizen freedom. Here in France, the government is preparing to make care-worker “vaccination” mandatory.

The anarchically contradictory multicoloured alliance grows in confidence every day. In the US, health “outreach” gangs are now going house by house nationally to hardsell an injected formulation riddled with risk to a demographic that obviously doesn’t need it. Boris Johnson is lying his fat head off to a Commons committee about how much he “deeply regrets” Covid-afflicted grieving families, but has nothing to say about killing the most vulnerable along with that old and dearly respected lady, Magna Carta.

However, here’s something darkly humorous to end on: Ministers are planning to ban boiling lobsters alive as they look to extend new animal sentience laws to include crustaceans. All driven by Carrie Onplotting Johnson.

Any chance she might extend it to humans?

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Latest post from The Slog

https://therealslog.com/2021/07/07/getting-professional-about-resistance/amp/

A Resistance is needed. You also need to find kindred spirits...

There are several resistance movements, mostly operating on Telegram. A Stand in the Park, the White Rose, and The Great Reopening are the ones that spring to  mind but there are others.

I don't know anyone in real life who thinks like I do and as a consequence I keep my thoughts and feelings hidden. My oh is on board to a certain extent and hasn't been vaccinated either, but still thinks some of my views are extreme and they're the milder ones!

It's hard not to say anything and quite isolating but I view the world now as a sham really 😐 I'm lucky in that I can get out everyday and I appreciate nature a lot more now, I can't say I want to interact much with the man made world anymore. I'm just watching everything unfold now and am quite resigned and at peace with whatever happens.

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 2

Austin Allegro
12 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I don't know anyone in real life who thinks like I do and as a consequence I keep my thoughts and feelings hidden. My oh is on board to a certain extent and hasn't been vaccinated either, but still thinks some of my views are extreme and they're the milder ones!

It's hard not to say anything and quite isolating but I view the world now as a sham really 😐 I'm lucky in that I can get out everyday and I appreciate nature a lot more now, I can't say I want to interact much with the man made world anymore. I'm just watching everything unfold now and am quite resigned and at peace with whatever happens.

Have you tried meeting with a local Stand in the Park group? They seem to be the biggest local resistance, though I think it's largely about mutual support rather than activism.

I too, am resigned...I won't stop fighting but I think that the only way ahead is now a sort of dissident life, like in the Soviet Union. I'm very lucky in that Mrs Allegro is in total agreement with me, and is actually a bit more of a sceptic than me.

• Agree 3