Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Jab Status or Intentions (2)


Democorruptcy
 Share

Jab Status or Intentions  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, Kilham said:

No option for 'when they strap me down and I can't fight them off' ?

Not specifically, I would have to type too many options, "Only if they lined a firing squad up in front of me", etc. etc. I suspect option 4 could possibly be the most suitable for you, at the moment.

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kilham
1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Not specifically, I would have to type too many options, "Only if they lined a firing squad up in front of me", etc. etc. I suspect option 4 could possibly be the most suitable for you, at the moment.

It was, plus as it's a re-poll it's best to keep the options identical.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

inactionman

I might get a vaccine if there's a traditional one, not into gene therapy or viral vectors.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola

I admit, I'm on the fence - I can't say for sure that I won't have the jab.

I think anyone who says they'll never get the jab who lives in the UK will have their life made increasingly difficult over the coming 6 months to the point where many will eventually capitulate.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Option5
32 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Not specifically, I would have to type too many options, "Only if they lined a firing squad up in front of me", etc. etc. I suspect option 4 could possibly be the most suitable for you, at the moment.

Wait until you see what Option 5 has in store for you :Old:

  • Lol 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tremendous # on the lung

Ive had a jab but not sure I did the right thing. Which is different to saying I am happy with it or regret it. Although I did at the time! 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
45 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I'm technically both 3 and 4. 

There's always one! O.o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I admit, I'm on the fence - I can't say for sure that I won't have the jab.

I think anyone who says they'll never get the jab who lives in the UK will have their life made increasingly difficult over the coming 6 months to the point where many will eventually capitulate.

Probably. It's taken them just over six months from the introduction of the vaccine to passing legislation that allows discrimination against those that have not had it (the holiday quarantine exemption).

I can see this being ramped up more and more as we go into the winter.

The next big step will be introducing an Act of Parliament in the autumn to allow 'no jab no job' legislation in care workers. If they can get that through they will start moving on to other workers.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

Probably. It's taken them just over six months from the introduction of the vaccine to passing legislation that allows discrimination against those that have not had it (the holiday quarantine exemption).

I can see this being ramped up more and more as we go into the winter.

The next big step will be introducing an Act of Parliament in the autumn to allow 'no jab no job' legislation in care workers. If they can get that through they will start moving on to other workers.

I'm guessing the gov will take the approach of "we're not forcing businesses to do this, but they have the right to enforce it if they want backed up by the state" - and of course all the businesses will enforce it for customers/employees because most people actually want it.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
Just now, JoeDavola said:

I'm guessing the gov will take the approach of "we're not forcing businesses to do this, but they have the right to enforce it if they want backed up by the state" - and of course all the businesses will enforce it for customers/employees because most people actually want it.

Yes, this is IMO what they are going to do on 19 July - most restrictions will remain place because of 'overwhelming public demand'. They can't fake deaths easily but they can easily fake public opinion, long enough to keep restrictions in place until the autumn illness surge begins naturally.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rowley
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I admit, I'm on the fence - I can't say for sure that I won't have the jab.

I think anyone who says they'll never get the jab who lives in the UK will have their life made increasingly difficult over the coming 6 months to the point where many will eventually capitulate.

Which is why I ticked 3

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

They can't fake deaths easily but they can easily fake public opinion

I actually don't think they would be faking public opinion. I think most people already view the unvaxxed as evil.

I saw a post today on a music-related Facebook group I'm on where one of the admin's put up a post gloating about the recent stats from america that apparently most of the deaths are unvaccinated folks basically saying "serves the fuckers right" - it was fucking horrific.

I was going to reply and tell him how fucking ghoulish he was being but why argue with these people.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I've had it, no regrets, but I won't be letting my children have it.

edit: and I won't be using my vaccinated status to gain advantage over the unvaxed, a 2 tier society is beyond the pale for me.

Edited by snaga
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, snaga said:

I've had it, no regrets, but I won't be letting my children have it.

edit: and I won't be using my vaccinated status to gain advantage over the unvaxed, a 2 tier society is beyond the pale for me.

You appear to have unconscious vaccinated privilege.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

  • Agree 2
  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

You appear to have unconscious vaccinated privilege.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

if the consensus here is right about the vaccines, privilege is the last thing I'll have.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm an old fart and short of holding me down while they stab me, there's nothing they can do that downgrades my life. Hookers doing trap and trace might be a problem. :)

I'm retired, no interest in having a job. Anywhere I want to go, I can travel there by bus or train. Or one of my kids can give me a lift. No interest in pubs or clubs.

Wedding in Ireland next year, should have my 'I identify as jabbed' pass sorted by then.

  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...