• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Paging pinny: your skills are needed

London's sewers are incredibly well built, which is why they have lasted. I don't think the engineers anticipated a 30 storey block, where there were just five houses previously.

2 hours ago, SNACR said:

A Victorian, called Joseph Bazalgette, was the architect who devised a way to efficiently pump shit out of people's homes. Years later his grandson, Peter, completely reversed the process by being the person responsible for bringing the Big Brother television format to the UK.

That was on QI.

6 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

That was on QI.

I don't watch it as although I do like John Lloyd I'm not really keen on Stephen Fry and Alan Davies or the panellists usually.

It's only fresh in my mind because Peter Bazalgette met up with Fred Dibnah to discuss the steam-powered beam engine in a victorian sewage pumping station in London.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

I don't watch it as although I do like John Lloyd I'm not really keen on Stephen Fry and Alan Davies or the panellists usually.

It's only fresh in my mind because Peter Bazalgette met up with Fred Dibnah to discuss the steam-powered beam engine in a victorian sewage pumping station in London.

You have a profound knowledge of excrement.:CryBaby:

43 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

The Chinese have got this covered:

Dunno what I'm upvoting that for I've eaten a considerable amount of food in China.:Sick1:

6 hours ago, SNACR said:

A Victorian, called Joseph Bazalgette, was the architect who devised a way to efficiently pump shit out of people's homes. Years later his grandson, Peter, completely reversed the process by being the person responsible for bringing the Big Brother television format to the UK.

xDxD

Very good, Snaccers!