DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Texas, Florida or somewhere else?

Southmartin

Southmartin

So assuming that the vaxx program will continue to tighten the net… and we sensible ones find access to more and more things being cut off.

The choice appears to be to either accept the death jab so you can buy food, or get up and move the family elsewhere. Looking to places that speak English, are these two US states sensible? I mean I know they governers seem to be decent guys, but can they be overruled at the Federal level? 

Where else is safe, where they won’t force you to get vaxxed?

• Agree 2

ad_ceng

Or we fight, 3% fought actively in the American revolution and beat the worlds only super power at the time. The IRA arguably beat the UK government over NI. As for Iraq and Afghan we even lost there to tribal people, the government can be taken down, a few strategic hits and the UK is in a mess. All theoretical of course 

• Agree 4

wherebee
12 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

So assuming that the vaxx program will continue to tighten the net… and we sensible ones find access to more and more things being cut off.

The choice appears to be to either accept the death jab so you can buy food, or get up and move the family elsewhere. Looking to places that speak English, are these two US states sensible? I mean I know they governers seem to be decent guys, but can they be overruled at the Federal level? 

throughout the soviet grip on eastern europe people survived, spread hope, and saw the edifice fall.  I suspect we are in the same position here, and with tech I suspect the fall in the west of this scamdemic will be much faster.  They can't stop the flow of information between people without destroying the whole economic model on which they get their power and wealth.  

The trick is to keep calm, prepare well (so no spunking money on stuff you can't afford, financial independence is key), and choose your friends very very carefully.

• Agree 3

Wight Flight
16 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

How are you planning on getting a visa / green card?

• Agree 1

Van Lady
2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I’m hoping mandatory vaccination of Covid shite won’t be sanctioned in uk. 

Of course certain vaccinations have been mandatory for a while e.g flu, hep b in nhs and all sorts in army etc.

There are many people in all sections of society who don’t want to take a trial “vaccination”.

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

I’m staying in the uk and no option or desire to go elsewhere but I’m not having the vax and I’d guess there are plenty folk out there, of all groups, who feel the same.

Depends on work situation though/financial independence/need to travel to meet family etc. I feel truly sorry for people who are forced to take the vax through insurmountable circumstances.

It’s utterly disgusting and disgraceful how the “vaccination” is being heralded as a saviour to people for a virus that seems to me to be picking off mainly elderly and a few younger with underlying health conditions.

Southmartin
5 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Was thinking it would only be temporary, and doing 6 months at a time - almost like an extended vacation with a bit of the ‘laptop lifestyle’ working each day. 

or if it last longer, try to claim political asylum!

• Informative 1

wherebee
1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Was thinking it would only be temporary, and doing 6 months at a time - almost like an extended vacation with a bit of the ‘laptop lifestyle’ working each day. 

or if it last longer, try to claim political asylum!

the US police that pretty strongly at the border if you are white or indian.  I'd suggest you look into Florida or Texas rules for buying a small business - sometimes it's a shortcut to residency.  Or marry a yank bird for cash.

• Informative 1

Wight Flight
7 hours ago, wherebee said:

the US police that pretty strongly at the border if you are white or indian.  I'd suggest you look into Florida or Texas rules for buying a small business - sometimes it's a shortcut to residency.  Or marry a yank bird for cash.

My step father went this route.

It is ok if you have a spare $m kicking about and are happy employing lots of people.

https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/permanent-workers/eb-5-immigrant-investor-program

The lad is following the second option. It may, or may not, work out cheaper.

Edited by Wight Flight
  • Informative 1

Mirror Mirror
9 hours ago, wherebee said:

Or marry a yank bird for cash.

Cash?

Do you mean to say, my good looks, sex appeal and English accent wouldn’t be enough on their own?

wherebee
3 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Cash?

Do you mean to say, my good looks, sex appeal and English accent wouldn’t be enough on their own?

not if you want her to lie for you and say it's a serious relationship... :Jumping:

• Cheers 1

PaulParanoia
14 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I've been thinking about this too.  I could possibly get an EB-1 visa through work.  I hear the US Embassy halted all Visa interviews over the winter and even now only has very limited availability.  I'm aware of one person who applied for an EB-1 in late 2019 and is still nowhere near the end of the process.  It also wouldn't surprise me if 'double vaccination' becomes a visa criteria at some point in the near future.

The Generation Game
37 minutes ago, wherebee said:

not if you want her to lie for you and say it's a serious relationship... :Jumping:

You're terrible, Muriel!

• Cheers 2

assetrichcashpoor

Just on the Texas/Florida thing. I often get into futile debates on twitter with lockdowners who refuse to acknowledge what is happening or rather not happening there in terms of covid in comparison to California. 

2 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Isn't the USA out of the frying pan into the fire?

Far more barriers in the way of tyranny from federal to state level. There's plenty of likeminded people there too, open space and the constitution. 

The UK has none of that and has 99% of the population that is supine and beholden to the state.

• Agree 5

Yadda yadda yadda
22 minutes ago, ste said:

Far more barriers in the way of tyranny from federal to state level. There's plenty of likeminded people there too, open space and the constitution. 

The UK has none of that and has 99% of the population that is supine and beholden to the state.

Not 99% but close.

There are a number of States that will uphold individual rights. For some reason West Virginia pops into my head as well as Texas, Florida and the Dakotas. I don't actually know what the covid laws are in WV. If things get pushed too far by central government the Union will fracture.

• Agree 1

Democorruptcy
8 hours ago, ste said:

Agreed there's more open space to hide in. However they rigged the last election and surveillance stuff like this doesn't look good for any like minded people.

The Biden regime is now calling on SMS carriers to “fact-check” text messages in an effort to stop ‘misinformation’ about the Covid-19 vaccine.

Last Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden Administration will be sending goons door-to-door to harass unvaccinated Americans.

http://www.stationgossip.com/2021/07/biden-regime-to-monitor-private_13.html

• Agree 1