DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mandatory vaccination regulations passed through parliament

Rookie

What are the details of this? I.e. enforcement?

Who is liable for a fine/prison if staff are working naked in a care home in Oct?

If it's the owner I see closures and nowhere to stick granny so she'll have to stay with DIL.

If it's staff I see it just being ignored or if they enforce loudly to make an example of a few you'll have care homes with no staff at all, that's just as Boris bothering as NHS with full trolleys overflowing out the door.

Popcorn.

• Agree 2

Southmartin
2 hours ago, Reck B said:

What medical exemptions are valid for not getting the jab?

I believe "anxiety" would be acceptable - it's one of the reasons for being exempt at mask wearing, thus is embedded in the DDA legislation.

So basically saying your anxious about the jab, should be enough

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Mirror Mirror
1 hour ago, ILikeCake said:

My wife works for the NHS.  If it becomes mandatory for her to have the vaccine that's not a vaccine we've already agreed that she will go on the sick for as long as possible before leaving and looking for a part time job doing something else.

That’s my strategy too. But I won’t leave, I’ll make them sack me and then go for recourse through the courts.

Also, you never know, one day sanity, and democracy may return and you might be up for some serious compo.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

The Generation Game
30 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I believe "anxiety" would be acceptable - it's one of the reasons for being exempt at mask wearing, thus is embedded in the DDA legislation.

That could be true of many of us, even without exhibiting external signs. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

That’s my strategy too. But I won’t leave, I’ll make them sack me and then go for recourse through the courts.

Also, you never know, one day sanity, and democracy may return and you might be up for some serious compo.

They'll pay you in the debased currency.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Some interesting reading here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_needles

I was struck by this bit:

Resistive fear of needles occurs when the underlying fear involves not simply needles or injections but also being controlled or restrained. It typically stems from repressive upbringing[citation needed] or poor handling of prior needle procedures (for example, forced physical or emotional restraint).

This form of needle phobia affects around 20% of those afflicted. Symptoms include combativeness, high heart rate coupled with extremely high blood pressure, violent resistance, avoidance, and flight. The suggested treatment is psychotherapy, this may include teaching the patient self-injection techniques or finding a trusted health care provider.

(emphasis mine) Easy to demonstrate those symptoms! :(

Edited by apples
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, Reck B said:

I don’t think so.

The allergy is all over my medical notes though.

Despite this , I was prescribed one of the penicillins (amoxicillin I think) once and had to get it changed to the synthetic version

Have you seen your medical record and a mention of anaphylactic shock or just know it has Penicillin down as an allergy? I registered via my GP to access my record online and under allergies it has Penicillin and Septrin. There's no mention of the anaphylactic shock for the Penicillin or what I think was Stevens Johnson syndrome for the Septrin. I mentioned these when I got the phone call to be jabbed but never thought to ask for an exemption, just declining may have been a mistake.

Hancock

I bought some vitamin B or D from Holland and Barratt several year ago, cant remember which number it was .... took it just before getting picked up before a new job and thought i was having a heart attack or worse.

My entire body and head was throbbing for what seemed about 5 minutes, it was truly horrific.

So you can claim this one!

Being exempt means you've not had the vaxx so no getting on planes or going overseas ... i cant believe what is happening it just gets worse and worse.

All this bollocks just to avoid a vaccine that isnt needed.

• Agree 2

Hancock
11 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Have you seen your medical record and a mention of anaphylactic shock or just know it has Penicillin down as an allergy? I registered via my GP to access my record online and under allergies it has Penicillin and Septrin. There's no mention of the anaphylactic shock for the Penicillin or what I think was Stevens Johnson syndrome for the Septrin. I mentioned these when I got the phone call to be jabbed but never thought to ask for an exemption, just declining may have been a mistake.

Its easy to avoid taking the vax if you're happy to not leave the UK.

But if you are exempt, then you just cant leave the place, cant see other nations letting genuinely exempt such as pregnant women enter their country.

Democorruptcy
1 minute ago, Hancock said:

Its easy to avoid taking the vax if you're happy to not leave the UK.

But if you are exempt, then you just cant leave the place, cant see other nations letting genuinely exempt such as pregnant women enter their country.

People who had the original SARS were known to have antibodies etc in tests 18 years later. If they make a mess of covering up how many people are dying who may needlessly have had jabs after having covid, things could change and not just in the UK. Having a positive test on your medical record could possibly help, so why not take advantage if you think you have covid?

Hancock
4 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

People who had the original SARS were known to have antibodies etc in tests 18 years later. If they make a mess of covering up how many people are dying who may needlessly have had jabs after having covid, things could change and not just in the UK. Having a positive test on your medical record could possibly help, so why not take advantage if you think you have covid?

The only time i think i had it was on Xmas day 2019, when i went to the out of hours doctor with some awful respiratory illness .... the time lots of people all over the nation were reporting an unusual respiratory problem.

But how would i take advantage of this?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hancock said:

The only time i think i had it was on Xmas day 2019, when i went to the out of hours doctor with some awful respiratory illness .... the time lots of people all over the nation were reporting an unusual respiratory problem.

20th December 2019 was the last day I had off work. Woke up, and pretty much couldn't move. Colleagues had recently been to Asia :ph34r: . I was fine by 2pm, very odd.

Democorruptcy
11 minutes ago, Hancock said:

You tell me?

That's why if you think you have it now, you might as well get a test to prove it.

Bear Hug
4 minutes ago, Stuey said:

20th December 2019 was the last day I had off work. Woke up, and pretty much couldn't move. Colleagues had recently been to Asia :ph34r: . I was fine by 2pm, very odd.

31st Dec for me. I was really ill from 26th Dec, but it was meant to be off work anyway from that point until 31st.

I had a gym membership that allowed me to use different gyms at the time, so I was trying them out, including various pools/saunas. 

Definitely sat in sauna with some Chinese tourists at some point, but could have equally been anyone else. Bottom line was, I would have been exposed to infections from many different people that month. 

Dogtania
6 hours ago, Reck B said:

What medical exemptions are valid for not getting the jab?

I came across this clip earlier from the BBC.  Was a bit shocked to see, but beeb I think have to show some kind of coverage.  Very cynical me, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were told to by the masterminds at the gov/ sage to put it out etc.

Nevertheless first time I remember seeing something like this.  Towards the end the ticker at the bottom says MHRA says the AZ jab outweighs the risk for most people.

I think I'm not most people then.....

1)Had covid early march 2020 (unfortunately not confirmed as didn't take test)

2) I read there were 274 reported cases of blindness post AZ between Jan-jun this year (and 10,000+ lesser sight issues).   Previously was always told to look after my eyes etc due to personal circumstances (would never be allowed Lazer tech or so I used to be told because of risk).

3) fek probably many many more reasons but the above two seem ample to me and should shoot this down.  Except we are in peak clown world, facts don't matter, and I have a feeling I'm living in a version of the Truman show that's gone to rogue.

Always happy to find out about other allergies I may have that tick the right boxes in case I have of course

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Hancock
27 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Bit harsh to blame the Chinks for this illness that doesnt kill anyone other than those who are knocking on deaths door anyway.

• Agree 1

Dogtania
1 hour ago, Hancock said:

I bought some vitamin B or D from Holland and Barratt several year ago, cant remember which number it was .... took it just before getting picked up before a new job and thought i was having a heart attack or worse.

My entire body and head was throbbing for what seemed about 5 minutes, it was truly horrific.

So you can claim this one!

Being exempt means you've not had the vaxx so no getting on planes or going overseas ... i cant believe what is happening it just gets worse and worse.

All this bollocks just to avoid a vaccine that isnt needed.

I'm not sure whether getting a vaccine will really change things massively.  Sure may give a brief window for escape but not longer term we either come back to sanity and this crap gets binned or we will be entering global corp 1984 and all bets off (and travel too)

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I'm not sure whether getting a vaccine will really change things massively.  Sure may give a brief window for escape but not longer term we either come back to sanity and this crap gets binned or we will be entering global corp 1984 and all bets off (and travel too)

I still don't think we can throw out the theory that they are just saline.

Democorruptcy
5 hours ago, apples said:

Some interesting reading here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_needles

I was struck by this bit:

(emphasis mine) Easy to demonstrate those symptoms! :(

When Tory MP Sir Charles Walker was on C4 they asked him if he was going to be jabbed. He replied if anybody came near him with a needle they would be met with a raised fist. Said he wasn't anti-jab just needle phobic and would have to wait for a nasal option.

• Informative 2

Dogtania
40 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I still don't think we can throw out the theory that they are just saline.

You mean all of them or just some?

I know you get placebos/ nocenbos but it's well beyond that.  Whilst I don't know people that have had massively bad reactions, most seemed a bit flu-ey and one or two who imo aren't the hypochondriac sort had things like severe headaches for 1-2 weeks.

19 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

You mean all of them or just some?

I know you get placebos/ nocenbos but it's well beyond that.  Whilst I don't know people that have had massively bad reactions, most seemed a bit flu-ey and one or two who imo aren't the hypochondriac sort had things like severe headaches for 1-2 weeks.

Surely anything foreign directly into bloodstream can cause bad reactions? The problem seems to be hitting bloodstream rather than muscle, so worse in noodle-arms with no shoulder muscle.

8 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

monitored for 15 mins after injection

That's just to tick the long term side effects box.

• Lol 1

Dogtania
4 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Surely anything foreign directly into bloodstream can cause bad reactions? The problem seems to be hitting bloodstream rather than muscle, so worse in noodle-arms with no shoulder muscle.

Idk seems pretty conclusive that these spikey things have been appearing all over the body, or so I'm led to believe.  If it's muscular then more local?  

I have heard even tin foil type virologists question early on whether there were saline jabs going out (control groups etc).  I have no idea seems extreme and laden with the shiny stuff, but so is so much or reality right now.  If I had to choose definitely think that's much more plausible than 100% saline.

2 hours ago, Hancock said:

Bit harsh to blame the Chinks for this illness that doesnt kill anyone other than those who are knocking on deaths door anyway.

That's why the bioweapon spin is so laughable to me.

99.8% survival rate

MUH HIV INSERTS

99.8% survival rate

MUH GAIN OF FUNCTION

99.8% survival rate

MUH BAT VIRUS

99.8% survival rate

The government response to their own "pandemic" is the fucking payload.

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 5

Dogtania
Just now, Loki said:

That's why the bioweapon spin is so laughable to me.

99.8% survival rate

MUH HIV INSERTS

99.8% survival rate

MUH GAIN OF FUNCTION

99.8% survival rate

MUH BAT VIRUS

99.8% survival rate

Plus seems to be noise at this point and kind of takes the spot light of the world getting jabbed up with the experimental.

• Agree 1