DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mandatory vaccination regulations passed through parliament

Rookie

2 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Plus seems to be noise at this point and kind of takes the spot light of the world getting jabbed up with the experimental.

Good justification for 'the experimental' (I like that) too

• Cheers 1

The Grey Man

An interesting article from those closest involved.

Suggestions that the flu vaccine will be next on the list for a "must" for workers.

An industry article, and associated comments are pretty much negative and indeed concerned of a minimum wage work force who may walk.

The government have laid their forced bet and much of the industry have voiced their concerns.

That missing impact statement from the government vote, might well become an issue in the next few months.

This vote was first I recall with anything at an attempt of opposition, including the Tory rebels, since we went into lockdown.

Summer might be "them on their jollies" but I suspect some MP's may be having quiet talks with each other.

https://www.carehome.co.uk/news/article.cfm/id/1653220/mps-vote-compulsory-vaccination-care-home-staff

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

wherebee
8 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

An interesting article from those closest involved.

Suggestions that the flu vaccine will be next on the list for a "must" for workers.

An industry article, and associated comments are pretty much negative and indeed concerned of a minimum wage work force who may walk.

The government have laid their forced bet and much of the industry have voiced their concerns.

That missing impact statement from the government vote, might well become an issue in the next few months.

I did an impact statement for a piece of legislation once at short notice when it was realised it hadn't been prepared.  Long time ago, was helping the government in a very specific area of industry, and not at all related to anything important.

We went to the pub and made shit up.

xD

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

Mirror Mirror
15 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I did an impact statement for a piece of legislation once at short notice when it was realised it hadn't been prepared.  Long time ago, was helping the government in a very specific area of industry, and not at all related to anything important.

We went to the pub and made shit up.

xD

And now all government policy is formulated this way.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

whitevanman
34 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

And now all government policy is formulated this way.

Don't forget to get plenty of input from your 'special advisers'

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

21 hours ago, ILikeCake said:

My wife works for the NHS.  If it becomes mandatory for her to have the vaccine that's not a vaccine we've already agreed that she will go on the sick for as long as possible before leaving and looking for a part time job doing something else.

Same. That's precisely what I will be doing.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

Don't forget to get plenty of input from your 'special advisers'

Input, as in brown envelopes, bit of a pot luck choice the either containing a nice bonus or a nasty threat/revelation. 

Surrounded by idiots
2 hours ago, Stuey said:

So many white people... 

I'm sure Jon Snow would find it hideous...

• Lol 1

ElKapitan84
On 15/07/2021 at 11:36, sarahbell said:

No. In theory anyway.

That's the fab thing about allergic reactions. Testing you for them can kill you.

I don't think this is right.  The NHS took my blood and examined it and found IgE antibodies for my allergens.  Although this might only be detectable if you've been stricken with whatever it is somewhere in the past.  It's called a RAST test.

The only upside is that they aren't cheap, you have to push and haggle to get one, so I don't think they're going to allow one for every person who refuses a vaccine.

• Informative 1

On 15/07/2021 at 12:56, Wight Flight said:

I don't have any medical notes.

I wonder if that will work in my favour?

You can't opt out of the jab if you don't have medical notes. But if you have the jab then you will have medical notes and will be able to opt out.

(c) F. Kafka 1914

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 1

Alonso Quijano

Bill has gone through The Lords according to Big Brother Watch.

Carers and those whose work touches on Care Homes must have the experimental unlicenced vaccine by law. Think about that.

I hope the carers leave/wait to get sacked.

A pox on both their houses. Vaccinate that!

• Agree 4
  • Informative 4

M S E Refugee
1 minute ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Carers and those whose work touches on Care Homes must have the experimental unlicenced vaccine by law. Think about that.

Care homes may also struggle to get tradesmen in for maintenance, hope the Care Workers who don't want Jabbed just walk out.

• Agree 3

The Grey Man
33 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

They kept that very quiet. Just been searching and the best I arrived at was this junk.

https://lordsbusiness.parliament.uk/ItemOfBusiness?itemOfBusinessId=100374&sectionId=38&businessPaperDate=2021-07-20

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass

^^^ there were no fuckers in The Lords to debate, that's democracy for you, burn the place.

Edited by Chewing Grass
  • Agree 6

The Grey Man

Interesting the weasel labour party add an ammendment about the unreturned impact statement. Some planned excuse to say they had reservations in the future.

Yep. Balls deep and motion passed in under 2 hours.

Thats why they are Lords. To Lord it over you.

Democorruptcy
On 18/07/2021 at 08:43, ElKapitan84 said:

I don't think this is right.  The NHS took my blood and examined it and found IgE antibodies for my allergens.  Although this might only be detectable if you've been stricken with whatever it is somewhere in the past.  It's called a RAST test.

The only upside is that they aren't cheap, you have to push and haggle to get one, so I don't think they're going to allow one for every person who refuses a vaccine.

I've had some bad reactions to drugs but not heard of the RAST test. What did you need the test for?

Van Lady
45 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

^^^ there were no fuckers in The Lords to debate, that's democracy for you, burn the place.

Yeh, loads of empty seats in parliament also. Tossers!

Edited by Van Lady

Van Lady

I’m hopeful that many will not take or accept mandatory vaccination and it will cause massive rebellion problems.

If I’m expected or forced to take the vax due to being excluded from daily life I don’t care what happens to me now.

I’m not taking the vax ever. Not against helpful pharmaceutical intervention when in a life threatening situation but for me Covid isn’t.

I do think there are enough folk who feel like me. If not I’ll accept my fate of being ostracised and do my best to resist regardless of personal restrictions.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 2

The Generation Game

Scary shit going on in the US courts re: mandatory vaccines (49 mins in, concluding at somewhere just after the 1hr mark  - will give a precis below). 

Universities in Indiana are demanding proof of vaccination for kids to be allowed to go back to uni, together with various other requirements or face expulsion. 

Students have brought a lawsuit against the university. 

The uni is state owned so the matter is constitutional. 

The scary bit is whether the state can mandate the vaccine before it is approved by the FDA (in breach of the Nuremberg code). The other problem is that the legal precedent is about whether not getting a vaccine presents a severe risk of harm to other people. 

If the only thing the vaccine does is prevent asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic people passing it to others. 

Barnes puts the risk in university students at something like 1 in 1 million and if the court finds in favour of the vaccine being mandatory, the state will be able to push whatever it wants on you without you consenting. 

Even scarier shit going on in US schools where children are being allowed to be vaccinated without their parents consent and even paperwork that prevents their knowledge that the kids are being vaccinated. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1