DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mandatory vaccination regulations passed through parliament

Rookie

The Grey Man
13 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Even scarier shit going on in US schools where children are being allowed to be vaccinated without their parents consent and even paperwork that prevents their knowledge that the kids are being vaccinated. 

Mentioned before struggling getting The Sun video from yesterday with UK vaccines minister. So no citation.

In the second half of the vid he makes what sounds are similar suggestions.

Got it! Also posted on Pandemic coming.

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Informative 1

Found this on FB and thought it interest I g:

"

Can your employer force you to receive a vaccine? Possible response (courtesy Camelot TV):
"For when your boss says it’s mandatory ….

Care home staff...

This is what you do.
You just say no!

Boss, "you must get the injection to protect the residents"

You, "no, my responsibility is to protect myself first, not the residents"

Boss, "but you have to, to protect the residents, it's safe enough"

You, "no, it is a Medical treatment which comes with a risk of anything from sickness to disablement and death, with no long term safety data as this is the trials. I am not taking the risk with my life to protect a resident"

Boss, "it's policy now"

You, "your policy breaks human rights laws, employment laws, disability discrimination laws, the equality act, and a lot more. Health and safety is above policy, you are not considering my safety in this"

Boss, "but the Government have mandated it"

You, "mandatory is not law and still operates off of consent, the mandate breaks the law and I do not consent. Should anything happen to me, the Government holds no liability but you do, you need to check that your insurance covers my claim against you if I am injured or die as a result of you forcing an experimental medical treatment onto me"

Boss, "or you'll have to leave the position"

You, "I won't quit I know the law and I know my rights, you'll have to fire me and I'll take legal action against you for unfair dismissal and a handful of other offences you've already just committed by trying to coerce and threaten me with my job".

Boss,...... (Quite probably stumped at this point so not saying a lot).

You, "and I am putting you on notice now that if you press this issue again, harass me about it, discriminate against me for it, cause me alarm and distress as you're already doing, I will take legal action against you"

Boss,... (Your guess is as good as mine as to what will be said here but your final words should be)

You, "so we are clear on my stance with this then yes? Good, let's get back to work"

My possible alternative approach:

Employer: "You must be vaccinated to continue to work here".

Employee: "This is an unapproved experimental vaccine. Neither government nor the vaccine manufacturers accept any liability in the event that it damages me. Since it is known to have a range of side-effects including causing blood clots, heart issues, neurological issues, even death, I cannot take it without the guarantee that I or my family will be compensated for any damage it causes me. Since neither government nor the manufacturer will compensate me, I have to insist that you sign this contract in which you agree to compensate me up to a maximum of £50 million in the event that I experience an adverse reaction that you, my employer, insist that I to risk in order to retain my employment with you. You realise it may bankrupt you. If you wish to go ahead, sign here."

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Bkkandrew
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

^^^ there were no fuckers in The Lords to debate, that's democracy for you, burn the place.

That would be closely followed by a latter day version of the Enabling Act.

Its the corrupt politicians that need attacking, not buildings.

Where are the scientists saying natural immunity means mandatory vaxx not needed, if supposedly 90% of the pop already have antibodies, and non-adults are free mingling and already likely to have had covid so no need to vaxx them?

Where are the scientists saying the vaxx doesn't stop transmission so the benefit of vaxxing the young doesn't outweight the risk?

Dr Talking Head on TV currently saying 90-95% population need to be vaxxed to protect against the delta variant. What protection is that coz the vulnerable are still going to catch covid if 100% of the population are vaxxed as it doesn't stop transmission. They can't be that dumb so why aren't others calling them out and pushing on with the resistance instead of allowing themselves to be quitened by deplatforming on social media. Organise protests and send the real science to the MSM so if they ignore it they are too proven to be invoved in whatever is really going on.

We can't rely on government to do the right thing, it needs the so called experts to stand up and push them in the right direction.

• Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...
The Grey Man

The USA via Biden, gives it large on mandatory COVID vaccines for the military.

And bang. A mad dash for pfizer shares no doubt.

They have September placed as a time line.

Lockstep continues. At least it helps with the non spreading aspect😔

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/8/9/pentagon-to-seek-approval-to-make-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory

King Penda
4 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The USA via Biden, gives it large on mandatory COVID vaccines for the military.

And bang. A mad dash for pfizer shares no doubt.

They have September placed as a time line.

Lockstep continues. At least it helps with the non spreading aspect😔

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/8/9/pentagon-to-seek-approval-to-make-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory

Think I better download the app and enter my code and delete it . I’ve had it but refused to give them my mobile number lol they had to ring the kids mum to get hold of me 

• Agree 1

The Grey Man
1 minute ago, King Penda said:

Think I better download the app and enter my code and delete it . I’ve had it but refused to give them my mobile number lol they had to ring the kids mum to get hold of me 

You arent looking for a job in the US military are you!

• Lol 1

King Penda
3 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

You arent looking for a job in the US military are you!

No but I’m not registered has haveing it here it might be handy being more immune than the double jabbed 

The Grey Man
Just now, King Penda said:

No but I’m not registered has haveing it here it might be handy being more immune than the double jabbed 

I am triple safe there.

• Informative 1

The Grey Man

Not the UK again but it seems appropriate re mandatory vaccination pushes for careworkers. Here is Australia. Target mid September.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/30/six-weeks-before-deadline-australian-government-has-no-plan-for-enforcing-aged-care-worker-vaccinations

Here is the US State of California.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/08/06/1025360746/california-vaccine-mandate-health-care-workers?t=1628887551531

Target end of September.

Here is the US state of Maine.

https://www.mainepublic.org/health/2021-08-12/mills-administration-requiring-all-health-care-workers-to-get-covid-19-vaccines-by-fall?_amp=true

Target is  the start of October.

Then British Coloumbia over the border.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/bc-mandatory-vaccination-long-term-care-assisted-living-staff

Target mid October.

UK target 11th November.

I get the idea these are not just random events. Those timings. The current phrase of the day, lockstep.

Here in the UK several industry articles have appeared suggesting there are going to be work force issues very quickly in the scare home sector.

https://www.carehomeprofessional.com/guest-column-gridlock-and-worst-ever-staffing-crisis-loom-for-uk-care-homes/

Last post mentioned the US military. Afterwards I noted some UK feeler opinion posts about MPs saying COVID rate in the UK services might compromise function (not posted).

Another timing coicidence?

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Covid starts at 14 mins or after the FED stuff.

Some of the next steps in the US, history and how we got here, the major players and the ideology behind it.  It puts a lot of the pieces together.  It isn't easy listening 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

The Grey Man
27 minutes ago, feed said:

Covid starts at 14 mins or after the FED stuff.

Some of the next steps in the US, history and how we got here, the major players and the ideology behind it.  It puts a lot of the pieces together.  It isn't easy listening 

The unformity of approach of certainly the five eyes..then some Euro countries is so clear.

A good video. And yes, tragic. The slow drip, drip effect of what increasingly feels coordinated international actions and changes.

Surprised this chap hasnt been canned by You Tube.

It feels like being in a bubble, screaming, and no one hears anything.

• Agree 4

XswampyX
16 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

It feels like being in a bubble, screaming, and no one hears anything.

Pardon? :D

We are so far from the levers of power that they look like tear gas and combat boots.

• Cheers 1

Whowhywhen?

They are defo gearing up for a big push.  The dictats will come thick and fast in the autumn.  But for every screw I see beginning to be turned by ... whoever is behind this.... I see another sheep stopping,  and thinking.

Interesting times ahead.

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
The Grey Man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58560031.amp

The impact report on care workers mandatory vaccines was asked for before the initial vote before the summer recess.

It wasn't given. It is on its way.

It is still on its way apparently. Sounds like blagging time again. 

The Klingon says from the above article;

"Earlier, Mr Javid told MPs it was highly likely frontline NHS staff and those in wider social care settings will need to have Covid-19 and flu vaccinations so they can be deployed.

The health secretary said the government would be "keeping an open mind" and waiting for the results of a consultation but he believed this would be "an important step in protecting those at greatest risk"."

3 hours ago, karelian said:

"These are complex and important issues...

Largely because you deploy such torturous "logic" and carefully craft sentences and juxtaposition them in a manner to mislead and falsely pass as a logically coherent flow.  The more times I read it the more impressed I am of the authors, at the same time as feeling sad for them. 

Edited by Harley