DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Who in the WHO knows who is really responsible?

Inque

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-who-calls-for-more-transparency-from-china-about-virus-origins-as-head-says-lab-accidents-happen-12356768

Changing narrative and soft approach to China

accidents "happen" and are "common", the head of the World Health Organisation has said as he called on China to be more transparent about the origins of COVID-19.

That might be ok if a child’s knocked over a vase, not really ok if you’ve released a world pandemic

• Agree 6

assetrichcashpoor

I’m convinced it was an accidental lab leak of an engineered virus. 
What doesn’t make sense yet is the timing. 
Covid has been found retrospectively in blood from cancer patients back in September 2019 in Italy. It has been announced that three researchers from the WIV were hospitalised with flu like symptoms in November 2019. It looks like they were the people who accidentally leaked it from the lab but that doesn’t explain the earlier cases in Italy. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

twocents
29 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Covid has been found retrospectively in blood from cancer patients back in September 2019 in Italy. It has been announced that three researchers from the WIV were hospitalised with flu like symptoms in November 2019. It looks like they were the people who accidentally leaked it from the lab but that doesn’t explain the earlier cases in Italy. 

It might have been leaked far earlier to enable it to gain spread but focus and publicity on it delayed to late in 2019 - as plans were afoot for 2020 being the special year and 2020 being the intended year for the start of the Great Reset.  In the UK there was a nasty virus late autumn/early winter 2019 (well before Covid officially emerged in the UK) with most everyone having a nasty cough (just a nasty bug going round) and in December 2019 there was a reported tenfold increase in flu hospitalisations compared to the previous year - supposedly flu but a lot of Flu Type Unknown

As far as I'm aware samples of that Type Unknown flu have never been officially sequenced like they claim Covid/Covid variants are now - maybe because the results wouldn't fit the Covid narrative .

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 6

33 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Deliberate release imo.

With regard to timing, what do you need in order to most easily rig an election? Mail in ballots. Everyone knows these are a fraud risk so how do you justify their mass use? With a pandemic. They wanted Trump gone regardless of cost and that will be their downfall.

• Agree 6

58 minutes ago, NTB said:

Deliberate release imo.

With regard to timing, what do you need in order to most easily rig an election? Mail in ballots. Everyone knows these are a fraud risk so how do you justify their mass use? With a pandemic. They wanted Trump gone regardless of cost and that will be their downfall.

Agreed.

Narcissistic psychopaths hold positions of power - They have an absolute thirst for power, zero empathy are compulsive liars.

Looking back through history, we should never underestimate the chaos that dangerous mix can create.

• Agree 8

3 hours ago, twocents said:

In the UK there was a nasty virus late autumn/early winter 2019 (well before Covid officially emerged in the UK) with most everyone having a nasty cough (just a nasty bug going round) and in December 2019 there was a reported tenfold increase in flu hospitalisations compared to the previous year - supposedly flu but a lot of Flu Type Unknown

I was one who had it and the others in my family who I was in contact with also had it.  I even had heart palpitations (atrial fibulation) which I'd never had before and low O2 levels which are apparently symptoms of the Covid.  The cough was awful and it took a few weeks to recover from it fully.

• Informative 2

sarahbell
4 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Lab error. 

It does look as though it was accidentally released, and then managed to find its way across the globe.

China then had secret discussions with the West about how it might be best for the leak to be kept secret, because that way everyone could keep their secret bioweapons research centres open.

And as part of the deal China released details on how to make a vaccine.  They sweetened this by saying that the West's leaders could get loads of lovely public adoration (votes) by saving everyone so rapidly.  Oh, and the lovely profits made the pharma companies would also fund rather a few backhanders as well.  Being able to get Trump out of office was probably also part of it all.

They also made a deal about how to pretend that everyone was doing lots of things to hinder the virus, which is why all the authorities suddenly u-turned on face-mask and lockdown policy. 

However, unbeknownst to the West, in the interval between the accidental release and then telling the West secretly, they actually worked out how to gain some advantage out of all this, by giving the formula to a vaccine that would end up destroying the West, rather than saving it.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

maynardgravy
6 hours ago, MrPin said:

Nobody wants to point a finger, as too many are involved.

Even Anne Boleyn would struggle 

Bien Pensant
10 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Serious question: why do you think there was an it?

We've only got the word of 'scientists' for that and, as anyone who has any experience of academia can tell you, they're basically just whores - they'll sing whatever song their patron wants as long as they can study what interests them (or just do fuck all).

Remember that when the anti-lockdown protesters were apparently chanting outside the flat of the government's principle 'advisor' it looked like it was in a very swanky part of town - how exactly does a committed public servant and ascetic man of science afford a gaff like that?

Deaths in Sweden were SUBSTANTIALLY below the average and, as we saw from the videos taken on public transport, they were taking no precautions at all - none, it was just like my old commute across London.

So, when the evidence of one's own eyes is at odds with that of potentially unreliable witnesses, what are you going to believe?

The only way this makes sense is as a destabilizing operation and the obvious target was Trump.

A secondary possibility is that they wanted to pivot public opinion toward an anti-China stance - cut a rising power off at the knees before they get too powerful, which is apparently why the Milner Group stoked anti German sentiment in the 1900s.

Bien Pensant
6 hours ago, janch said:

I was one who had it and the others in my family who I was in contact with also had it.  I even had heart palpitations (atrial fibulation) which I'd never had before and low O2 levels which are apparently symptoms of the Covid.  The cough was awful and it took a few weeks to recover from it fully.

I've had bad reactions to the flu before, never as bad as that I grant you but I'm still relatively young. However, if you'd told me then that there was a 'nasty' virus going around I would have believed you.

However, when I look at the deaths for those years it seems that I was just unlucky, perhaps you were too.

Yadda yadda yadda
39 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

Remember that when the anti-lockdown protesters were apparently chanting outside the flat of the government's principle 'advisor' it looked like it was in a very swanky part of town - how exactly does a committed public servant and ascetic man of science afford a gaff like that?

Most people in the march didn't know where we were. It was only the pictures in the media the next day that cleared it up. Whitty's house is five minutes walk from Buckingham Palace and St James's Park. Very expensive.

• Informative 1