DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

It's Life Jim But Not As We Know It.

Alonso Quijano

Bedrag Justesen
10 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Here Neil Oliver on GB News talks about Freedom Day, the mask-wearing compassionate people and cult of the NHS.

Wear your mask.

Get your jabs !  >:(  

• Lol 2

dillinger
22 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Neil Oliver is a top guy in my opinion. Calm, collected and reasonable regarding the Covid situation and offers opinions on how the hysteria and overreaction is damaging to society and individuals.

Unafraid to callout the bullshit.

Thinking Women's Crumpet? 😁

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 3

ninjaborrower

There will be no freedom day, your masters will do a u turn and you will all go along like before

• Agree 3

Van Lady
3 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Thinking Women's Crumpet? 😁

Well I do admit to fancying him but nevertheless even if I didn’t I think he’s an asset continually and resolutely speaking out about the insanity, hysteria and damage being done to the the uk population from all walks of life.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Neil Oliver is a top guy in my opinion. Calm, collected and reasonable regarding the Covid situation and offers opinions on how the hysteria and overreaction is damaging to society and individuals.

When GB News crashes and burns, perhaps he might do a podcast or something. I'd support that. 

I found myself, once again, agreeing with every single word. 

• Agree 3

The Generation Game
57 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

There will be no freedom day, your masters will do a u turn and you will all go along like before

While American businessmen buy up NFTs for the price of a hospital wing?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 5

maynardgravy
2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Also, he's afraid not to... he has kids. I (we) know the feeling. It's getting close to them coming after the young. My kid comes first... these fuckers need to be aware of that.

• Agree 6

Hancock
1 hour ago, GTM said:

When GB News crashes and burns, perhaps he might do a podcast or something. I'd support that. 

I found myself, once again, agreeing with every single word. 

He should be snapped up by RT or somewhere that occasionally offers real news.

Cant understand why GB news didnt just copy RT.

• Agree 1

The Grey Man

Pushed the message several times this week, what exactly, what freedom have you had  returned.

The darkest hour is just before dawn. Sorry to be a doom monger, we have only just got past first twilight.

Several comments here, have been made about Biden and his threats to the net for censureship if off the formal line on COVID.

We know our current government openly lie.

Then the to be on line offences act and so on, a UK answer to Bidens statements.

What does it all mean? What will finally piss people off? Anything? I am starting to feel it will be nothing. We are here to stay with this.

The government appears to reflect the people. Sad times.

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Pushed the message several times this week, what exactly, what freedom have you returned.

I've been avoiding spending my money anywhere. But I'll spend money next week with a business that put out this message:

"While we recommend wearing a mask in an indoor environment, this will be your personal choice and will not be mandatory for guests or for our team. I ask that you respect each person’s own decision and we will continue to provide a safe and clean environment for you to fully enjoy your visit."

This is all I care about. 

"I ask that you respect each person’s own decision"

Amen. 

• Agree 7

6 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Also, he's afraid not to... he has kids. I (we) know the feeling. It's getting close to them coming after the young. My kid comes first... these fuckers need to be aware of that.

As a single man I'll be fighting first. Fuck all to lose.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 5

Alonso Quijano

This was doing the rounds today on Facebook by the facemask massif.

FB_IMG_1626731521709.thumb.jpg.1f78057d73bf2852e27d24dc75d5aae0.jpg

Seeking reassurance for their compliance.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

Bus Stop Boxer
On 18/07/2021 at 11:10, Harley said:

It's not Freedom Day I want, it's Independence Day....

0*9TF0SfcbGIGAdEPE.jpg

Right now id take that with both hands.

As good a leveller as we might now hope for.

Come friendly Asteroid ##27897615, earths not fit for humans now.

Whowhywhen?
50 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Right now id take that with both hands.

As good a leveller as we might now hope for.

Come friendly Asteroid ##27897615, earths not fit for humans now.

Yeah,  that poem needs re-penning now.  Which is very depressing.  I've been to Slough.

• Cheers 1

Whowhywhen?
On 17/07/2021 at 22:44, Van Lady said:

Well I do admit to fancying him but nevertheless even if I didn’t I think he’s an asset continually and resolutely speaking out about the insanity, hysteria and damage being done to the the uk population from all walks of life.

Can you take one (rather give one) for the dosbods team?

Edited by Whowhywhen?

Syd Germs
5 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Dare you to post this and tell them to use it.

mask.jpg.92d420a508e01a8c3fec270cb3aad06f.jpg

• Lol 9

Dogtania

A lot of people i think will be saying the same thing come 2030 if they are allowed.

Same people no doubt who would have scorned at such measures in 2020 because it was not officially mandated (but other countries used and we didn't know what we were dealing with).

Wouldn't be surprised if they wished harm on those who didn't wear and was acceptable to say (see Reddit where peversly it's somehow now a virtue signal to say things like hope they die).

• Agree 1

Alonso Quijano

First pub outing meeting up with friends yesterday (Sunday). I'd been not bothering with the pub since mask entry and signing in became ridiculous (though half of that time the pubs have been closed!).

Wetherspoons, normal though a few sticking to their masks (minority and looking odd). Group of some older women and a couple of close friends. Nice to be out again, talking and having a laugh. Bit of a catch-up and fairly normal. I was asked if I'd had my jabs, said 'no'... interesting reaction (disbelief) and 'you'll be sorry if you get it!'... 'I was fine with my immune system'. Little point debating it with people who have had it... a certain view will be embedded. There is I fear the possibility of being 'unclean' (oh the irony) if the division is ramped up.

Next pub, less busy (no masks at all)... Then onto a bar doing karaoke. Decent atmosphere no masks and good to hear people sing (obviously not all). I did a couple of my showstoppers by popular request! Hugs at going home time.

I was out about 4 hours, and it was nice to be sociable and be amongst friends after all this time.

I'm conscious of the mingling and picking up a bug, which is a new thing, but I'm not unduly concerned.

• Cheers 3

Hail the Tripod
On 19/07/2021 at 23:51, Alonso Quijano said:

Ironic that something so smug starts with a claim of humility.

Edited by Hail the Tripod
  • Lol 2

Surrounded by idiots
On 19/07/2021 at 23:51, Alonso Quijano said:

TBH, I don't have a problem with wearing masks. That's not a question of whether they do any good or not, but from a "be kind to those around me" perspective. After all, the main reason I wear clothes (at least in summer) is so as not to offend the sensibilities of those around me...

However, I realise that it is hard to care about the sensibilities of others who are clamouring to throw you under a metaphorical bus for having a different opinion to them. And I can see that masks have become a symbol of the draconian restrictions of fundamental freedoms, and can therefore understand why many will choose not to.

• Agree 2