DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Are The Cabinet super spreaders or...

MrXxxx

...just attention seekers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57877279

I find it amazing that during this pandemic I know of only one person who has had Covid, and have yet to experience this highly contagious pathogen myself, yet the government cabinet appears rife with it on a regular (and well planned) timetable...obviously I need to get out more!

P.s Note to Boris...assuming SJ was following government guidelines, this latest news `opportunity`, the return from France restrictions, and the statistically significant above normal threshold side effects are hardly a glowing recommendations for a Covid vaccine are they?

If the UK populus cannot `see through` this bullshit now, they need a lobotomy!

• Agree 5

Poseidon
2 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

...just attention seekers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57877279

I find it amazing that during this pandemic I know of only one person who has had Covid, and have yet to experience this highly contagious pathogen myself, yet the government cabinet appears rife with it on a regular (and well planned) timetable...obviously I need to get out more!

P.s Note to Boris...assuming SJ was following government guidelines, this latest news `opportunity`, the return from France restrictions, and the statistically significant above normal threshold side effects are hardly a glowing recommendations for a Covid vaccine are they?

If the UK populus cannot `see through` this bullshit now, they need a lobotomy!

None of thee cunts have had it.  Sajid Javid is just another NHS worker who's realised he can get two weeks at home tossing it off, watching Netflix on full pay and all he has to do is say he's got the Covid. No questions asked.

• Lol 3

I think they are trying now to show it's fuck all to be worried about.

Very clever how they do it.

Yarm yesterday was as if nowt ad appned. Unless you listened in on conversation - people don't have owt else to talk bout.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

None of thee cunts have had it.  Sajid Javid is just another NHS worker who's realised he can get two weeks at home tossing it off, watching Netflix on full pay and all he has to do is say he's got the Covid. No questions asked.

Well he won't be so smug when he jets off for his holiday to the IOW this evening, and then upon his return finds out he will have to use a further 10 days of his holiday allowance for quarantine due to some Muppet `moving the goalposts` :-)

3 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Yarm yesterday was as if nowt ad appned. Unless you listened in on conversation - people don't have owt else to talk bout.

I think you may be right...linking the `benefits` of a less symptomatic infection with having a vaccine (their beliefs not mine)....and so the scene is set for future mutations, `preventative` lockdowns, and booster vaccinations....Big Pharma and government win through spending and control, the `common man` loses through loss of civil liberties and an NHS that will become a glorified vaccination service.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Ash4781b
26 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Well they do have Boris. I wonder whether he is on for a re-infection as this I expect will be the Delta variant. 

It is odd the the health secretary gets covid right on the eve of the ‘restrictions’ being lifted!

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2

Democorruptcy

It's to be expected the cabinet don't have to self isolate, stealing all that money from us is a full time job.

• Agree 3

How did you react to the latest "narrative"?  Did you dive into the detail framed to you, caught on all those hooks about doubled vaxxed, pilot schemes, etc.  Or did you take a step back?

PS:  In IT terms, there is data and then there is meta data.  Which one are you looking at?

Edited by Harley

1 hour ago, tlc said:

Who mentioned the pilots and when were they first (optimally) mentioned?  Were they leaked by our courageous band of independent investigative msm journalists or were they told by someone with a motive to tell them?

• Agree 1

And they've U-turned on BJ-isolation.

The entire drama appears to be an exercise in distracting the media from putting pressure on them to U-turn for a couple of days before freedom day. Looking successful.

Could also be they're promoting/creating a discussion about the pilot daily test scheme instead of isolation as the next step.

BBC radio says they've changed their mind due to pressure from opposition politicians. LOL.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BWW said:

The entire drama appears to be an exercise in distracting the media from putting pressure on them to U-turn for a couple of days before freedom day. Looking successful.

Could also be they're promoting/creating a discussion about the pilot daily test scheme instead of isolation as the next step.

BBC radio says they've changed their mind due to pressure from opposition politicians. LOL.

Also one of several nudges to do the right thing come "Freedom" Day.  "You" needing that because you are thick cants and they're clever.

PS:  Of course, they could be right!

Edited by Harley

Shamone

I’ve never seen so much bullshit in all my life. Day after day of bollocks. The mind controlled plebs love it. 

• Agree 10
  • Lol 1

18 minutes ago, Shamone said:

I’ve never seen so much bullshit in all my life. Day after day of bollocks. The mind controlled plebs love it. 

hamster-wheel-1014047_1280.jpg

Edited by Harley
  • Lol 2

2 hours ago, BWW said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/busted-yet-again-pm-and-sunak-under-fire-after-u-turn-on-stupid-plan-to-avoid-self-isolating/ar-AAMhs5a?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

'Headless chickens'....are the electorate really that stupid to accept a group of such incompetents [although the 'Red Team' are no better]?...we really need electoral reform in this country, as this is farcical!

• Agree 1

The Grey Man
2 hours ago, Harley said:

Who mentioned the pilots and when were they first (optimally) mentioned?  Were they leaked by our courageous band of independent investigative msm journalists or were they told by someone with a motive to tell them?

The first I heard of it was when brave Gove jetted off to Portugal and was gallant enough "to take one for team" with the then newly announced pilot scheme on his return. Some scurrilous folk might suggest he was "taking one for the team" long before this🧚

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Lol 2

11 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The first I heard of it was when brave Gove jetted off to Portugal and was gallant enough "to take one for team" with the then newly announced pilot scheme on his return. Some scurrilous folk might suggest he was "taking one for the team" long before this🧚

I don't know about "Taking one for the team", but they have scored so many "Home goals" they should be changing their strip from Blue to Red!...or Orange if we still have a multi-party democracy?!

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

Same here.  Then it died down.  Then it was ramped early this week.  It's now Sunday, the political wash day and the about turn.  "Controlled demolition" comes to mind.

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 1