DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Those who've had the jab

Hancock

There was a topic for people who have had the jab.

Anyway i'm wondering in what order things get done when inside the vaccine centre.

Is it a case of they give you your card which confirms you've had the vaccine with the batch number etc before they inject you, or after.

If the latter i've the brass neck to walk in, get the card and to be uploaded onto the system .... then walk out claiming a fear of needles.

1. ID yourself through a mask and step to the side so you're talking to the person rather than through the perspex screen. Showing them the number on the appointment print out. Confirm some data.

2. Go to the next checkpoint.

3. ID yourself using different data to the first one.
Again through a screen and a mask, so you side step so you can speak to the person without so much nonsense in the way.
Get grilled (much more so on the second one) about how you are and any possible side effects from the first one. 

4. Confirm allergies if any. Get given a red card for a fifteen minute sit down.

5. Once they've tip-tapped that load of bollocks on to the computer it says you can go and have your jab.

6. Go to the jabbing area where you get directed to the nearest available jabber. 

7. Brief check of info again. Hand over card with previous thing on. 

8. The man goes and gets the needle in a tray.

9. You assume the position and cry as some twat stabbs you with a needle. (I hate needles)

10. You get your card back stamped with this info 

11. You get to go and sit in the special chairs for 15 minutes.

12. This time some nice lady gets you a glass of very cold water.

13. You run away before the 15 minutes is up because you're bored silly of watching the people flirting with each other (Fire marshalls and direction givers)

14. You leave the centre.

• Informative 2

Stunley Andwin

Is there someone of a similar age who lives near you that you could ask to see their vaccine card? You could bring along a small recording device and then read the dates and batch numbers out loud to be listened to again later.

38 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

1. ID yourself through a mask and step to the side so you're talking to the person rather than through the perspex screen. Showing them the number on the appointment print out. Confirm some data.

2. Go to the next checkpoint.

3. ID yourself using different data to the first one.
Again through a screen and a mask, so you side step so you can speak to the person without so much nonsense in the way.
Get grilled (much more so on the second one) about how you are and any possible side effects from the first one. 

4. Confirm allergies if any. Get given a red card for a fifteen minute sit down.

5. Once they've tip-tapped that load of bollocks on to the computer it says you can go and have your jab.

6. Go to the jabbing area where you get directed to the nearest available jabber. 

ive just seen this walkthrough

It seems that the batch number etc only gets put in at the moment of injection, then you get the card.

See from about 2.20 onwards

1 minute ago, Hancock said:

ive just seen this walkthrough

It seems that the batch number etc only gets put in at the moment of injection, then you get the card.

See from about 2.20 onwards

Yes they only write on your card as the other person is stabbing you.

(in my experience)

Or there is this one near me

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Yes they only write on your card as the other person is stabbing you.

(in my experience)

So my idea of getting uploaded onto the system, by simply walking out at the last moment is a non starter.

• Agree 1