DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Any protests this weekend?

Oskar

11 minutes ago, Oskar said:

I'm angry, very, very fucking angry and wish to show my disgust at HMGovt thinking they can reserve the right to exclude me from society.

Anyone know of protests anywhere this weekend?

Totally with you - these fucking lunatics need reigning in. I'm up for the fight now. Never been on any demo or politically active in any way up to this point, but that's changing as of this week.

• Agree 9

42 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

London Saturday at 1pm and 15 other places round the country

https://t.me/londonofficialworldwiderally

https://www.standupx.info/

Glasgow, Scarborough, Hull, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich, London, Canterbury, Bristol, Cardiff, Dorchester, Plymouth, Jersey, Belfast,  Dublin

Thanks very much, going for the Birmingham one as it is closest. My first march since the big Iraq War one in London.

The irony, last time I marched for peace, this time I march for war.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, lid said:

disappointed there's not one in liverpool so me and the mrs will go and stand with our manc brethren, fuck this totalitarian shit

Most of my Manc mates have turned into woke/sjw pussies. Not sure there'd be much of a turnout. 

• Informative 1

6 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Most of my Manc mates have turned into woke/sjw pussies. Not sure there'd be much of a turnout. 

maybe there'll be a good old school stone roses fans contingent seeing as Ian Brown is dead against all this shite

• Cheers 3

Yadda yadda yadda
28 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Easily 5 million people for whom Manchester will be the nearest protest. 1% of them turning out would be great and achievable. I remember footage on here of a previous Manc protest that went to the BBC and invaded a shopping centre. Quite a lot then. I'd expect more this time as the agenda is becoming ever more clear and unpalatable.

• Agree 3

📣🌍📣🌍📣🌍📣🌍📣🌍📣

WORLD WIDE RALLY FOR FREEDOM
LONDON 1PM 24TH JULY

We will be joined by:

📣David Icke
📣Gareth Icke
📣Kate Shemirani 
📣Mark Steele
📣Dr Reiner Fuellmich*
📣Terry Calladine
📣Jaclyn Dunne
📣Louise Hampton
📣Piers Corbyn
📣Dr Rashid Buttar*
📣Dr Andrew Kaufman*

*On the Big Screen

🎤With performances by D Jukes and Justyna Walker🎤

The PCCS bill WILL be passed by September/October and this means any ‘organiser’ could receive a 10 year prison sentence! This won’t stop us protesting or marching but this may be the last time we can come together on this way.

This day is a day for the people, for those who have been fighting for our freedoms, for family, children and elderly and those less able to march. This is a day for ALL! 

YOU ARE FREE PEOPLE! Please come along and listen to the speakers and join the community, then you can choose to join a marching group or stay to enjoy the music and more. 

Announcements will be made here:
t.me/londonofficialworldwiderally

#wewillALLbethere

^ from Telegram

• Informative 2
  • Cheers 4

5 hours ago, Oskar said:

I'm angry, very, very fucking angry and wish to show my disgust at HMGovt thinking they can reserve the right to exclude me from society.

Anyone know of protests anywhere this weekend?

I want Poll Tax v2.0

• Agree 4

12 minutes ago, fishman said:

Strange that there's nothing planned in the  East Midlands. I lived in Birmingham for 10 years and was hoping to never go back.

It will be my first trip back to Nam in 30 years.

Birmingnam.

Time to re-live the brutal hell of that torture. :)

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 2

What about a General Strike on Monday 6th September and a march to London? Surely something like that is the only way they are going to take any notice? Try end this Totalitarianism? Even if jabbed, surely people cannot be in favour of vaccine passports because it's putting their children at risk in time?

• Agree 2

This could probably go anywhere, but if you fancy reminding the police what the government thinks of them this weekend.  Pay freeze..  

The Police Federation of England and Wales says it no longer has confidence in Home Secretary Priti Patel and has branded a pay freeze for officers "the final straw".

The body, which represents rank-and-file officers, has also withdrawn its support and engagement from the Police Remuneration Review Body, labelling the current pay mechanism "not fit for purpose"

https://news.sky.com/story/police-federation-of-england-and-wales-no-longer-has-confidence-in-home-secretary-calling-pay-freeze-final-straw-12361507

Do they need a pay rise after all the perks they have had recently? They have been able to spend time bullying the public for sunbathing instead of chasing hardened criminals.

5 hours ago, dillinger said:

BBC will report hundreds turned out, as usual. 

Yes hundreds of hundreds you Bastards. 

I'm feeling something in the air about this one....just a hunch but having more local events might see things turn out differently..

• Agree 1