Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Moderna vaccine?


JoeDavola
 Share

Recommended Posts

JoeDavola

My mate is just about to get his vaxx at a pop-up clinic, and I'd thought all the under 40's were getting Pfizer, but he's getting Moderna?

Any other reports in the UK or beyond of health authorities moving to the Moderna vaccine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip

Share price went from about 18 bucks to 300 bucks. Someone is making money. 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Share price went from about 18 bucks to 300 bucks. Someone is making money. 

That's the whole point of this pandemic afaics. 

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Share price went from about 18 bucks to 300 bucks. Someone is making money. 

Fuck how did we miss out on that one. Another chance to get rich wasted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

My mate is just about to get his vaxx at a pop-up clinic, and I'd thought all the under 40's were getting Pfizer, but he's getting Moderna?

Any other reports in the UK or beyond of health authorities moving to the Moderna vaccine?

It's Moderna in Switzerland for most of Joe Public (it's what I had) - health workers got Pfizer.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
Just now, JoeDavola said:

Fuck how did we miss out on that one. Another chance to get rich wasted.

Probably as ethical as owning I.G Farben shares during the War, their Zyklon-B Gas was very popular.

  • Agree 2
  • Lol 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Probably as ethical as owning I.G Farben shares during the War, their Zyklon-B Gas was very popular.

Eithcs has long gone out the window when it comes to getting rich!

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

axolotl
4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Fuck how did we miss out on that one. Another chance to get rich wasted.

You must have missed the memo Schwab sent out. I got the fax early 2020 in the local library and piled in with my JSA. Upgraded from a tent under the arches to a bedsit.

Still don't own anything, but I'm happy.

  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tremendous # on the lung
46 minutes ago, dgul said:

3x higher mRNA dose in Moderna -- perhaps they decided that not enough people were getting ill.

Yes, they dressed it up as 'hurrah, we may be able to distribute more to covax' rather than 'oops sorry, you got an overdose' 

Have they since reduced the dose? I would assume they probably haven't bothered!

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
6 hours ago, dgul said:

3x higher mRNA dose in Moderna -- perhaps they decided that not enough people were getting ill.

Fucking thing made me ill (2nd dose). They can swivel if they expect me to take a booster of that shit, I've never reacted like that to any vaccine.

Today I talked to someone else who had the 2nd Moderna dose on Tuesday. She reported pain and fatigue for last 3 days and still looked pale and shaky today.

 

 

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OurDayWillCome

I’ve heard the Scots are getting their own jab...

Tfizer.

  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

My mate is just about to get his vaxx at a pop-up clinic, and I'd thought all the under 40's were getting Pfizer, but he's getting Moderna?

Any other reports in the UK or beyond of health authorities moving to the Moderna vaccine?

Been using it for ages in the UK but supplies are far less than the other two so far fewer getting it. In Scotland for example only the three biggest health boards were supplied with it. 

Don't ask me how I know that. Or lots of other things. :D

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/07/2021 at 11:03, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

It's Moderna in Switzerland for most of Joe Public (it's what I had) - health workers got Pfizer.

 

On 23/07/2021 at 11:14, dgul said:

3x higher mRNA dose in Moderna -- perhaps they decided that not enough people were getting ill.

Interesting all my Pfizered  colleagues are ok so far.

Kill off the plebs with AZ or Moderna first then later the unneeded healthcare staff succumb via Pfizer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stop_the_craziness
On 23/07/2021 at 18:05, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Fucking thing made me ill (2nd dose). They can swivel if they expect me to take a booster of that shit, I've never reacted like that to any vaccine.

Today I talked to someone else who had the 2nd Moderna dose on Tuesday. She reported pain and fatigue for last 3 days and still looked pale and shaky today.

 

 

I reported on the Friends and Family jab thread that my friend in Switzerland and her husband were both considerably unwell after their Moderna vaccines.

She has since been to the docs with other heart/chest/fatigue symptoms which she has been told are not vaxx related.

 

Edited by stop_the_craziness
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
2 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I reported on the Friends and Family jab thread that my friend in Switzerland and her husband were both considerably unwell after their Moderna vaccines.

She has since been to the docs with other heart/chest/fatigue symptoms which she has been told are not vaxx related.

 

Health is complicated, to be fair. Here's a true statement :- I am unable to walk, swim, run, surf as well as before the vaccines.

The truth, however, is the weakening began before the vaccines, for unrelated health reasons still being investigated.  If I was a journalist I could present it as a vaccine side-effect by just using the first true but misleading statement. That is the way that most things are reported now on both sides of any argument.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Health is complicated, to be fair. Here's a true statement :- I am unable to walk, swim, run, surf as well as before the vaccines.

The truth, however, is the weakening began before the vaccines, for unrelated health reasons still being investigated.  If I was a journalist I could present it as a vaccine side-effect by just using the first true but misleading statement. That is the way that most things are reported now on both sides of any argument.

Even it is just a trigger and accentuator of some other latent issue then it is still an effect, one measureable against other vaccine / medicines rollouts which will all themselves have corresponding issues.  The basic numbers if collated on an equitable basis do not lie, massively higher morbidity / lesser side effects are still being recorded relative toothed medicines that have been withdrawing short order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...