• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Hillary's big book of cunts.

xD

She belongs in the DOSBODS thread, except that she wasn't looking for a date.

She forgot to mention herself and everything she had done while in various offices, all her lies, possible criminal behaviour, destruction and destabilisation of Libya and other parts of the ME, the list goes on and on and on. Never mind all the stuff rightly or wrongly attributed to the Clinton foundation.

Hillary's argument appears to boil down to the fact that she would have won if the other candidates including Sanders, Stein or Trump had not had the temerity to stand against her at various stages in the electoral process.

She should move to NK as its political system would appear to suit the Clinton's better.

Edited by Virgil Caine

She's the best thing to happen to the Republicans, just keep crazy Killary wittering on about muh Russia, muh mysogny, muh media against her.

Fucking delusional to the max.  It's quite bizarre to witness.

What happened? I'll tell you what fucking happened, Amazon censored the negative reviews! Cunts!!!

Amazon commented that we "have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few.”

In other words, fuck off if you don't like the book.

#crookedhillary

#crookedamazon

Edited by davidg

3 hours ago, davidg said:

What happened? I'll tell you what fucking happened, Amazon censored the negative reviews! Cunts!!!

Amazon commented that we "have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few.”

In other words, fuck off if you don't like the book.

#crookedhillary

#crookedamazon

Source?

I saw this and thought of this thread:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45518685

'Sex and the City actress Cynthia Nixon has lost in her bid to be the Democratic nominee for New York governor.

Ms Nixon fought her campaign as a left-wing challenger to the current governor, Andrew Cuomo.

With 93% of precincts reporting, Mr Cuomo had gained 65% of the vote to Ms Nixon's 35%.'

Again,this is why Trump won - noone liked Hillary. Although the vote were as not as obvious as this. Yes, I know they said Hilary won the popular vote .... but she did not win the seats FFS. No point getting 100% in a handful of States when you only get 3% in the rest.

Here you have a high profile wimmin, running in a the 2nd most liberal area. And she lost.

She made a good show for a novice against a machine Pol.

But she lost.

If she and Hilary had sounded out and listened to the response rather than her own inner voice saying Me! Me! Me! Me!

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I saw this and thought of this thread:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45518685

'Sex and the City actress Cynthia Nixon has lost in her bid to be the Democratic nominee for New York governor.

Ms Nixon fought her campaign as a left-wing challenger to the current governor, Andrew Cuomo.

With 93% of precincts reporting, Mr Cuomo had gained 65% of the vote to Ms Nixon's 35%.'

Again,this is why Trump won - noone liked Hillary. Although the vote were as not as obvious as this. Yes, I know they said Hilary won the popular vote .... but she did not win the seats FFS. No point getting 100% in a handful of States when you only get 3% in the rest.

Here you have a high profile wimmin, running in a the 2nd most liberal area. And she lost.

She made a good show for a novice against a machine Pol.

But she lost.

If she and Hilary had sounded out and listened to the response rather than her own inner voice saying Me! Me! Me! Me!

Andrew Cuomo is a democrat though. He’s busy fighting for the little guy against inherited wealth and privilege, just like his Dad did when he was he was governor before him. :Sick1:

On 14/09/2017 at 21:16, Lipid said:

This is quite possibly the funniest title to a thread I have EVER seen. I actually laughed out loud!  It also sums up the whole story perfectly.

It should be Hilary's BIG book of cunts.

Grandiose self-entitlement, they are out to get me, I failed because of others. Classic BPD/NPD traits.

Of maybe Hilary's bumper book of cunts.

I've noticed that when lefties lose, they usually try to pin the blame on someone, eg the 'Electoral College' ,the 'Hanging Chads' and so on. 

I don't recall conservatives doing this, but I may be wrong, generally they seem to just shrug, evaluate their faults and try to do better next time. 

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

I've noticed that when lefties lose, they usually try to pin the blame on someone, eg the 'Electoral College' ,the 'Hanging Chads' and so on. 

I don't recall conservatives doing this, but I may be wrong, generally they seem to just shrug, evaluate their faults and try to do better next time. 

That's because lefties have no analytical skills.  If they did their heads might just explode from the contrary opinions they would have to reconcile

8 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Andrew Cuomo is a democrat though. He’s busy fighting for the little guy against inherited wealth and privilege, just like his Dad did when he was he was governor before him. :Sick1:

I've been thinking about this a lot me - Im  fucking thinker me.

US democracy is based on business. Its why the US exists - individuals operating their own interest, free from molestation and taxation from a distant, hungry state (Hello Cuntbyn!).

Up until ~200ish that system pretty much worked - US economy grew, US citizens got paid more.

Then it went wrong.

A few US businesses grew and got richer; Joe Six pack didnt. The banks started fiddling by letting JoeSixPack get more leveraged rateth than richer but that blew up.

US business got bigger and richer, corrupting Pols. Pols got richer and just became a vote delivery machine.

And now the US has a close, hungry state and business sector - more taxes for the connected, more cheap migrants and finance  for the business.

And - BANG! - Trump gets elected.

Washington and the lobby machines need gutting.

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

This is because, as someone else previously observed on this site, left wingers tend to be "True Believers", and as such they are Right and everyone who does not agree is thus either evil or ignorant. Right wingers, OTOH, tend more to be pragmatists which allows a far more healthy 'assess and move on' approach.