DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Am I a sociopath?

Southmartin

AQUAMAN

If the vax does kill people it will be gradual

boiling frog etc

No fight will happen

its hg wells the time machine where the weak live underground with non stop health problems

• Agree 4

Bear Hug

My worry is that the state will escalate totalitarian stuff to the point where non compliance will be equal to a jail sentence, and not just inability to work, study, travel, shop etc. 

And majority will support it, just like they supported everything up to now. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 11

Dogtania
3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

My worry is that the state will escalate totalitarian stuff to the point where non compliance will be equal to a jail sentence, and not just inability to work, study, travel, shop etc. 

wasn't there that editorial on the altruistic  WEF site last year - you will own nothing and you'll -damn well, soma or no- be happy etc that included a bit where all the refusniks were left to their own devices in some old fashioned country village.  Raise it to an island and somewhere warm and with good nature and that sounds better than all this totalitarian rabbit hutch control life.   

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Bear Hug
2 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

wasn't there that editorial on the altruistic  WEF site last year - you will own nothing and you'll -damn well, soma or no- be happy etc that included a bit where all the refusniks were left to their own devices in some old fashioned country village.  Raise it to an island and somewhere warm and with good nature and that sounds better than all this totalitarian rabbit hutch control life.   

If they infected the world with corona, do you really think they wouldn't infect that hypothetical village with something even worse?! Just to show them error of their ways. 

• Agree 2

SillyBilly

I've been meaning to get into prepping. Not because I believe the end of the world is nigh but I actually think it'd be a fun hobby, opportunity to pick up survivalist skills and a very good insurance policy if I am wrong and the shit does hit the fan. Ironically, I almost want to be proven wrong as like OP I'd be up for a fight, I've never been particularly scared of the idea of death, be it tomorrow or in 50 years...so lets have it out.

I also think the prepping community would probably be a like minded community for me not that I am a conspiracy theorist (well, maybe I am now with CONVID-19) but I suspect it attracts the fiercely independent types who don't much like government tyranny, immediately something in common.

I have to accept though that I'd be one of the first casualties as it stands. Just in time supply chains for groceries means given I've stockpiled nothing and have very limited skills to forage or fend for myself I'm as useless as a fat Karen. Maybe I can take down a few soyboy cunts before biting the dust though -_-

Edited by SillyBilly
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Bien Pensant
19 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

I know you were quite young when you left but I'd be interested to hear your opinions on our current situation vs the Comecon countries in the late '80s.

They made all these laws (for example cracking down on the 'corruption' that was actually keeping the system afloat and Andropov's stroke of genius of simply making it illegal to queue for things) but people just found ways round them and, ultimately, the independently minded were prepared and able to climb out of the wreckage when it all collapsed. I understand that it was the true believers, often the 'bien pensant' middle classes who had done quite well out of running the proletariat on behalf of the Party, who ended up freezing/starving to death in the end.

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Been reading some of the downhearted, frankly depressing threads here recently, some people lamenting the current genocidal trap we're all in... seems a majority of people are taking it hard. I can see your point, but I don't share it.

You see, I'm really looking forward to the coming apocalypse... My reasons are numerous, but start with:

• Left wing jab devotees and other associated politically correct fuckwits are all going to die!
  • With any luck it'll be spread out over a few months, so that I have time to say "told you so you dimwitted retard" as often as possible (I may even get t-shirts made, let me know what size if you want to join in)
  • Property prices going to zero. Seriously, think of the amazing places that'll be free and up for grabs once the vaxxed shuffle off
  • Same for assets like cars (though the clever option is to grab a Toyota Hilux and a Tesla (and solar panels) so you've got both ends covered.

But the main reason for looking forward to it, is that i'm really really up for a fight. And I mean a proper one, one that means something. Not just political bollocks where Left vs Right (when really they're pretty much the same) and no one ever really gets hurt. But a life and death struggle.. Frankly my generation has never really been tested - nor has my father's generation either (he's a boomer). In fact hardly anyone alive today has had to rise up against tyranny and do something worthwhile to keep our freedoms - the nearest I can remember is the Brexit fight... which - in the face of the coming onslaught - is going to look like a walk in the park.

I can't help thinking that the only people left will have earned it, and the fat neck-bearded soyboys who run for cover and hide in their 'safe spaces' are going to be wiped out. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 

I'm reminded of this saying, which I think is very apt:

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
And weak men create hard times

We might very well have the chance to reset the values, morals and values of the nation. Set us back on the right course, and give our offspring the very best gift we can for the next 70 years. This is going to be so worth it! 

Coming acopalypse ? I think the future for Britain looks bleak but for different reasons to most on here.

There's little doubt they'll print trillions more to inflate asset values and prop up the banking cartel.

There's also no doubt they'll be replacing the EEers with double the number of third world immigrants every year in order to get the population above 80 million over the next decade or so.

• Agree 3

Bear Hug
1 hour ago, Bien Pensant said:

I know you were quite young when you left but I'd be interested to hear your opinions on our current situation vs the Comecon countries in the late '80s.

They made all these laws (for example cracking down on the 'corruption' that was actually keeping the system afloat and Andropov's stroke of genius of simply making it illegal to queue for things) but people just found ways round them and, ultimately, the independently minded were prepared and able to climb out of the wreckage when it all collapsed. I understand that it was the true believers, often the 'bien pensant' middle classes who had done quite well out of running the proletariat on behalf of the Party, who ended up freezing/starving to death in the end.

I don't have a big picture unfortunately. Just observed shortages, awful customer service, crime and low level corruption. And long days of sad classical music on TV every time another prime minister died. 

My mother claims that we always struggled from being too honest, unable to bribe/accept bribes properly. It's still a useful skill in Russia now apparently. 

But I am really not sure what parallels could be made. If various new guidelines here are unreasonable then more people will break them. But probably less so if they still have money, food etc. 

I am also not sure who "climbed out of the wreckage". Probably the same people who were in charge in the first place. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Informative 4

Wight Flight

I wish they would just get on with it.

The plot is pretty dull right now, and I want to fast forward to the ending.

• Agree 5

The Masked Tulip
36 minutes ago, dgul said:

What's the point?

Make a list of the double-jabbed in the locality who have sheds full of tools, buy a crowbar and wait.

I have been disturbing my neighbours in the last week by putting into conversation that I will have my choice of cars next year.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 7
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip

I have been spending the last few days working out how I can get aboard and operate a Trident ballistic missile submarine as well as cracking the nuclear launch codes. Currently I am stuck on operating the submarine toilets and mastering "Dive, dive, dive!".

I have watched 'Run Silent Run Deep' and 'On the Beach' several times. Apparently commanding a submarine successfully involves seducing a feisty woman in high heels and a pencil skirt. I have got the high heels but I am having trouble obtaining the pencil skirt.

• Lol 8
  • Cheers 1

The Grey Man
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I have been spending the last few days working out how I can get aboard and operate a Trident ballistic missile submarine as well as cracking the nuclear launch codes. Currently I am stuck on operating the submarine toilets and mastering "Dive, dive, dive!".

I have watched 'Run Silent Run Deep' and 'On the Beach' several times. Apparently commanding a submarine successfully involves seducing a feisty woman in high heels and a pencil skirt. I have got the high heels but I am having trouble obtaining the pencil skirt.

Made me smirk!

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Democorruptcy

It might be a good time to tell everybody you know, how much you have always liked them and that you have put them in your will. Don't worry about lying, you won't have to face the consequences if the plan goes pear shaped and you die first.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

I've been meaning to get into prepping. Not because I believe the end of the world is nigh but I actually think it'd be a fun hobby, opportunity to pick up survivalist skills and a very good insurance policy if I am wrong and the shit does hit the fan. 

For a few years I've had a niggle in the back of my mind that I should prepare a "go box", a case of the essentials for basic survival. But this isn't so easy for a family of 4, so I've managed to convince myself that it's only paranoia and have resisted the urge. So far... :ph34r:

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Bien Pensant said:

But, those who seek to control us have inculcated us with emotionalism precisely because it destroys our ability to think for ourselves and makes us “clamorous to be led to safety” (Mencken).

Top post. I hadn't quite thought about it like that before, even though it now seems blindingly obvious. Cheers. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Snake Plissken
12 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Been reading some of the downhearted, frankly depressing threads here recently, some people lamenting the current genocidal trap we're all in... seems a majority of people are taking it hard. I can see your point, but I don't share it.

You see, I'm really looking forward to the coming apocalypse... My reasons are numerous, but start with:

• Left wing jab devotees and other associated politically correct fuckwits are all going to die!
  • With any luck it'll be spread out over a few months, so that I have time to say "told you so you dimwitted retard" as often as possible (I may even get t-shirts made, let me know what size if you want to join in)
  • Property prices going to zero. Seriously, think of the amazing places that'll be free and up for grabs once the vaxxed shuffle off
  • Same for assets like cars (though the clever option is to grab a Toyota Hilux and a Tesla (and solar panels) so you've got both ends covered.

But the main reason for looking forward to it, is that i'm really really up for a fight. And I mean a proper one, one that means something. Not just political bollocks where Left vs Right (when really they're pretty much the same) and no one ever really gets hurt. But a life and death struggle.. Frankly my generation has never really been tested - nor has my father's generation either (he's a boomer). In fact hardly anyone alive today has had to rise up against tyranny and do something worthwhile to keep our freedoms - the nearest I can remember is the Brexit fight... which - in the face of the coming onslaught - is going to look like a walk in the park.

I can't help thinking that the only people left will have earned it, and the fat neck-bearded soyboys who run for cover and hide in their 'safe spaces' are going to be wiped out. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 

I'm reminded of this saying, which I think is very apt:

We might very well have the chance to reset the values, morals and values of the nation. Set us back on the right course, and give our offspring the very best gift we can for the next 70 years. This is going to be so worth it! 

Problem is I don't ever see this a clear cut good vs evil stand up fight. The 'evil' side have the full support of every state, most companies, social media, real media who will always be portraying them as the good guys. Even if there are mass deaths, first of all they'll deny its anything to do with them, then if the evidence is overwhelming it'll be put down as a tragic mistake. Anyone fighting this will be portrayed as a loon, conspiracy theorist or extremist. This might not be the same in other countries or areas where they don't trust the state, but here I can't see it.

• Agree 6

Roger_Mellie
12 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Really? This is a proper load of old bollocks. I don't know why anyone quotes it. 

Besides, taking this at face value you're weak as fuck and in no state to be fighting anyone. Let alone anyone who grew up starving and walked 2000 miles to be here. 

• Agree 2

Roger_Mellie
1 hour ago, LC1 said:

For a few years I've had a niggle in the back of my mind that I should prepare a "go box", a case of the essentials for basic survival. But this isn't so easy for a family of 4, so I've managed to convince myself that it's only paranoia and have resisted the urge. So far... :ph34r:

That's the way to prepare for a fight! Decide its going to be difficult and do something else insteadxD

• Lol 1