• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Rotherham child abuse enquiry

Mad we are just getting a thread on this now, thanks for starting it 1%.

It's horrendous, not just in Rotherham but all over, probably still going on too. Many people should be in jail for a long time.

Millennial Woes has a whole series on it all, not as yet completed though, here's the first one, ten mins long ish.

It is massive this news story, or should be, good we have a thread for it now.

29 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Mad we are just getting a thread on this now, thanks for starting it 1%.

It's horrendous, not just in Rotherham but all over, probably still going on too. Many people should be in jail for a long time.

Millennial Woes has a whole series on it all, not as yet completed though, here's the first one, ten mins long ish.

It is massive this news story, or should be, good we have a thread for it now.

I was amazed that we didn't have a thread on this. 

I urge everyone to sign the petition. 

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Signed. The terribly sad thing is that if I shared this on Facebook I'd be branded a right-winger/Nazi. People would either ignore it or get offended by it.

Signed.

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Signed. The terribly sad thing is that if I shared this on Facebook I'd be branded a right-winger/Nazi. People would either ignore it or get offended by it.

What, for wanting the mass abuse of children to be dragged into the ligh and exposed for the abhorrence that it is?  Ffs Joe, I would get some new farcebook friends. Or drop it completely. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

What, for wanting the mass abuse of children to be dragged into the ligh and exposed for the abhorrence that it is?  Ffs Joe, I would get some new farcebook friends. Or drop it completely. 

It's not just Facebook, it's young people (say under-40's) in general - there's a reason why mass rape struggles to get 15K signatures yet the petition to ban Trump from making a state visit got almost 2 million...

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

It's not just Facebook, it's young people (say under-40's) in general - there's a reason why mass rape struggles to get 15K signatures yet the petition to ban Trump from making a state visit got almost 2 million...

I blame the indoctrination  education system. Which stoped being anything about education 15 years ago.  

Just now, swissy_fit said:

Signed. I mean WTF. I'm no rabid anti-Muslim, this isn't about that, it's about vulnerable kids from mainly difficult backgrounds, and applying the law correctly, this needs dragging into the light.

It's probably still going on all over the place. 

:PissedOff:

If 1400 people were abused, then that indicated a problem on a large level. At a cultural level.

In Rotheram:

Rotherham-rapists-640x480.png

In Newcastle:

2583.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Recent gang rape in Ramsgate:

_97725628_de27.jpg

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I blame the media, a combination of social media, news, and popular entertainment, which together are pushing a certain agenda like never before. For most people a combination of those 3 makes up their reality.

Yep but I don't understand how they don't question it.  Most intelligent people question what they see and what is presented. Surely?  

Just now, JoeDavola said:

If 1400 people were abused, then that indicated a problem on a large level. At a cultural level.

In Rotheram:

In Newcastle:

_97725628_de27.jpg

Exactly, and the law was not applied and enforced. Why? And has anything changed?

THAT, above all, needs dragging into the light.

In Rotheram:

In Newcastle:

_97725628_de27.jpg

Behave.  Sarah champion was asked for trying to point out the pattern. Even though it is there in plain sight.  

Btw, I resigned from the Labour Party over this. Cited this and their stance on brexit. They came back with a response about brexit but completely ignored the champion thing.   Brushing it under the carpet 

Just now, One percent said:

Yep but I don't understand how they don't question it.  Most intelligent people question what they see and what is presented. Surely?  

I think part of it is fear of being socially ostrasized - the discomfort of what's going on is overtaken by the desire to be liked by your peers. And with a media that seems to tell you that everyone thinks in a far-left way, will further prevent you from forming your own opinion.

Just now, One percent said:

Behave.  Sarah champion was asked for trying to point out the pattern. Even though it is there in plain sight.  

I'm not saying anything, just sharing some photos of rapists. Any conclusions you make are your own.

I think part of it is fear of being socially ostrasized - the discomfort of what's going on is overtaken by the desire to be liked by your peers. And with a media that seems to tell you that everyone thinks in a far-left way, will further prevent you from forming your own opinion.

Yep and look what happened in nazi germany. They all went along with what was happening apart from a very few. 

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Btw, I resigned from the Labour Party over this. Cited this and their stance on brexit. They came back with a response about brexit but completely ignored the champion thing.   Brushing it under the carpet 

Well done for resigning. I would give you a rep but I don't believe in feeding an addiction.

I showed the guardian article on this to my French/Tunisian lady project manager who is super pro migration and she nearly cried. She said the main thing that surprised her was that the authorities knew but chose to bury it.

She and I have found some common ground at last.

So far as I know none of these guys have been secretly recorded allegedly making horrible comments about women, which women and men all find horrible and will rush to condemn. In Wales pretty much all the politicians have done so. No wonder almost 2m SJWs signed that petition.

Until these guys say things about women that may be horrible, even if ultimately perfectly true, I think we will struggle to find the same level of interest amongst SJWs, especially politicians, in condemning them.

Except for one or two like Champion - and she was properly told to shut the fuck up, bitch.