DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Israel - one to watch?

Wight Flight

The Grey Man
6 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Ok, so the efficacy is still up in all age groups this week except for triple jabbed 20-29 (and slightly single jabbed 50-59). 

Stats are still showing that efficacy for double jabbed is pretty terrible (from 2.5% for 70-79 up to a whopping 53.8% for 40-49. 

Triple jabbed is currently showing as 86%+ for all age groups over 40. This is typically 10-15% HIGHER than a week ago (the jab will be resurrecting people if it does that again next week) so maybe we'll get a better picture when the number of people triple jabbed settles down. 

This noise in jabbing %s is probably what caused triple jabbed efficacy for 20-29 year olds to drop from 86.2 to 67.7% this week. 

Great work.

So a very, very provisional guess that a constant raised immunoglobulin level is required for efficacy. Thats some stress on an essentially emergency service that would ordinarily not run a constant elevated set of immunoglobulins.

I have to ask @dgul here, as I am not sure of the following.

It is mainly Ig G thats raised via the vaccines rather than the Ig A?

Actually I am not sure. A very brief search of just of one paper suggests the local mucosal Ig A levels drop off quicker than the systemic Ig G. The point I was.considering is the contribution of both to plasma visocosity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34133415/

Purely hypothetical but long term raised plasma Ig G from the current vaccines, could add to a risk of raised plasma viscosity, blood thickness and end results such as myocardial infarction.

@Chewing Grass has his tables.

I would guess this could start to show up relatively quickly in health stats, if available, in certain age groups in Israeli data. I am not aware they give anything out on comorbidity.

Equally should further boosters be closer together time wise, that to might expect to show up if this idea is correct. Maintaining a chronically elevated set of immunoglobulins.

Note I only mentioned vascular issues here, not issues related to possible autoimmune problems. My guess the vascular issues would arguably show up first due to the acuity and degree of the problem.

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Informative 2

Snake Plissken
10 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

By the 5th jab, humans will be composed of 99% antibodies and 1% chip proving vaccination status. 

pod matrix.jpeg

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2

31 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Israel is already planning to administer FOURTH Covid shot

Israel is set to begin preparations to administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccines already, 

The country's national coronavirus czar Salman Zarka said last week that the country needs to prepare for a fourth injection, which could be modified to better protect against new variants of the virus.

'Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,' he told Kan public radio.

'This is our life from now on, in waves.'

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 2

Surrounded by idiots
17 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

Israel is already planning to administer FOURTH Covid shot

Israel is set to begin preparations to administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccines already, 

The country's national coronavirus czar Salman Zarka said last week that the country needs to prepare for a fourth injection, which could be modified to better protect against new variants of the virus.

'Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,' he told Kan public radio.

'This is our life from now on, in waves.'

Or just go and catch Covid, get broad immunity to more than just the spike protein, and know that you're most likely safe from Covid for the rest of your life. 

You then just need to find you way to Galt's Gulch ... or DOSBODS Island.

• Agree 7

Bedrag Justesen
2 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

I'm not a medical Dr, but something in me says "that can't be good". 

I understand it to be extremely positive.

More anti-bodies means more protection.

Third Pfizer shot produces ten times more than second.

If fourth Pfizer shot produces ten times more than third, we should reach over 100% protection.   :)

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen
16 minutes ago, Loki said:

I read a quote somewhere that if our antibodies never dissipated after an illness, our blood would be too thick to flow. 

That is also a positive.

No need to worry about clotting and thrombocytopenia.

Our vaccines are truly remarkable.

• Lol 2

6 hours ago, satch said:

Israel 2024 – Updated 15 Sept 2024

Israel has seen the most successful vaccine rollout in history and continues to lead the way in fighting the global pandemic. With 100 percent of the population now fully vaccinated and even neonates, just like their parents, receiving the very latest mRNA experimental vaccine the country leads the world in vaccine dependency. Even the unborn babies at 26 weeks are receiving their first basic Covid mRNA vaccine injection and a booster will be given four weeks later.

Clinical trials for injecting the foetus at 12 weeks gestation have already been concluded and a program to rapidly vaccinate all foetuses aged between 12 and 26 weeks is ready to commence as soon as the Emergency Use Authorisation has been approved by Bill Gates. So within the next month every human in Israel, from foetuses aged 12 weeks through to neonates, children and adults will be fully vaccinated and protected against Covid. A truly remarkable achievement.

However despite the initial two vaccines back in 2020 and all of the 17 19 vaccine boosters coupled with multiple lockdowns over the last three years the country is in the midst of the largest wave of mass infection ever encountered.  The scientists say this is caused by yet another new and more contagious variant resulting from someone entering the country who is not vaccinated. Pfizer scientists believe that the person becomes infected, hosts the new variant, like a vile human bat, and becoming a ‘super spreader’ endangering the entire population.

Another major worry, in addition to the high number of Covid cases, is the continued occurrences of EADS (Early Adult Death Syndrome.) EADS occurs primarily in adults aged between 25 and 60 in people who have no underlying health issues. EADS is not connected with Covid as all adults are now vaccinated. So it still remains a mystery as to what it is and why so many young fully vaccinated people are becoming sick and dying within just a few days of showing Covid-like symptoms. Pfizer scientists have established that EADS is not in any way connected to the Pfizer vaccine or the Pfizer boosters and is probably being caused by the un-vaccinated passing on random mutant strains of the virus that is not yet covered by a booster vaccine. This shows why vaccination is so important to stop this becoming, in the words of President Biden ‘The Pandemic of the Un-Vaccinated.’

Bill Gates is pleased with the vaccination program in Israel and as it has been such a great success, Bill Gates and Pfizer are recommending it is replicated around the world.

Your best satire yet.

Ps make sure you secure intellectual property rights on it, so that you earn approprite fees in the future when it's being widely reprinted as a truthful account of what's occurring.

Edited by DocH
  • Agree 3
  • Lol 1

Stunley Andwin
7 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

If fourth Pfizer shot produces ten times more than third, we should reach over 100% protection.   :)

I think your maths is wrong here Bedrag. The first two vaccines provide 99% protection. The third one provides 10 times more protection than that so provides 990% protection. 

Correlation doesn't equal causation! Trust the science! If it saves just one life!

• Agree 2
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Chewing Grass
22 hours ago, satch said:

Israel 2024 – Updated 15 Sept 2024

Israel has seen the most successful vaccine rollout in history and continues to lead the way in fighting the global pandemic. With 100 percent of the population now fully vaccinated and even neonates, just like their parents, receiving the very latest mRNA experimental vaccine the country leads the world in vaccine dependency. Even the unborn babies at 26 weeks are receiving their first basic Covid mRNA vaccine injection and a booster will be given four weeks later.

Clinical trials for injecting the foetus at 12 weeks gestation have already been concluded and a program to rapidly vaccinate all foetuses aged between 12 and 26 weeks is ready to commence as soon as the Emergency Use Authorisation has been approved by Bill Gates. So within the next month every human in Israel, from foetuses aged 12 weeks through to neonates, children and adults will be fully vaccinated and protected against Covid. A truly remarkable achievement.

However despite the initial two vaccines back in 2020 and all of the 17 19 vaccine boosters coupled with multiple lockdowns over the last three years the country is in the midst of the largest wave of mass infection ever encountered.  The scientists say this is caused by yet another new and more contagious variant resulting from someone entering the country who is not vaccinated. Pfizer scientists believe that the person becomes infected, hosts the new variant, like a vile human bat, and becoming a ‘super spreader’ endangering the entire population.

Another major worry, in addition to the high number of Covid cases, is the continued occurrences of EADS (Early Adult Death Syndrome.) EADS occurs primarily in adults aged between 25 and 60 in people who have no underlying health issues. EADS is not connected with Covid as all adults are now vaccinated. So it still remains a mystery as to what it is and why so many young fully vaccinated people are becoming sick and dying within just a few days of showing Covid-like symptoms. Pfizer scientists have established that EADS is not in any way connected to the Pfizer vaccine or the Pfizer boosters and is probably being caused by the un-vaccinated passing on random mutant strains of the virus that is not yet covered by a booster vaccine. This shows why vaccination is so important to stop this becoming, in the words of President Biden ‘The Pandemic of the Un-Vaccinated.’

Bill Gates is pleased with the vaccination program in Israel and as it has been such a great success, Bill Gates and Pfizer are recommending it is replicated around the world.

Fuck me, the day they published that they were on a double top peaking at 22,000 cases per day in the most vaxxxed country in the world.

813602069_Screenshotfrom2021-09-1622-42-24.png.0836f0352c4af3a359bc148a79453e36.png

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

On 07/09/2021 at 09:53, Bus Stop Boxer said:

China should be nuked.

I came across the same message today in an unlikely place. There again you don't normally get a chapel set up in the middle of an antiques centre.

20210918_110543.thumb.jpg.54798372a0d7c39d9e23753565ac1860.jpg

• Lol 7

Democorruptcy
On 15/09/2021 at 22:57, Bedrag Justesen said:

Well that depends on how quickly these anti-bodies burn themselves out. Those from the 2nd jab only lasted about 6 months, what if ten times more deplete ten times quicker? Maybe that's why they are already planning a 4th jab, they know they will need it quicker? They might have to do the 6th jab before they do the 5th.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

Bedrag Justesen
4 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

They might have to do the 6th jab before they do the 5th.

That's not a problem.

Simply rename the 6th as the 5th and the 5th as the 6th.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

Chewing Grass

Just popped back and looked at the Israel graphs.

In January there was a two week gap between peak cases and peak deaths with a sharp peak and drop off.

Now there is 3 to 4 days between peak cases and peak deaths (first peaks) with a broader flatter top and no rapid fall off.

Presumably zero to dead in days rather than weeks.

p.s. Love the subtle colouring of the graphs, never noticed that before really.

2126281319_Screenshotfrom2021-09-1913-41-54s.png.8ebb00eab0eb4d39b3667a6932f663bc.png

2072146144_Screenshotfrom2021-09-1913-42-36s.png.2df86cf978efeb4c0fe04f8907dc6c65.png

• Cheers 1

The Generation Game
On 15/09/2021 at 12:32, The Generation Game said:

:(, found an issue with one of my formulae, which impacts above stats for the last two weeks. 

Revised efficacy figures are below:

Revised efficacy figures for w/e 4/9

Age range, 1 jab, 2 jabs, 3 jabs

20-29 67.3% 28.4% 86.2%

30-39 75.3% 49.0% 71.8%

40-49 78.1% 47.5% 70.8%

50-59 78.4% 40.8% 79.5%

60-69 75.9% 44.6% 87.2%

70-79 70.9% -11.2% 82.6%

80-89 63.9% 14.2% 76.3%

90+ -7.3% 18.0% 76.3%

Revised efficacy figures changes from previously reported %ages w/e 4/9

Age range, 1 jab , 2 jabs, 3 jabs

20-29 -10.5% 0% 15.6%

30-39 -2.7% 0% 45%

40-49 -1.1% 0% 14%

50-59 -1.3% 0% 2.4%

60-69 -4.2% 0% 0.3%

70-79 -9.9% 0% 0.1%

80-89 2.9% 0% 0.4%

90+ 35.7% 0% 0.5%

Revised efficacy figures for w/e 11/9

20-29 74.9% 42.8% 67.7%

30-39 77.5% 49.1% 79.7%

40-49 83.0% 53.8% 86.0%

50-59 78.1% 50.5% 89.7%

60-69 84.8% 49.0% 90.5%

70-79 87.8% 2.5% 88.6%

80-89 70.4% 32.4% 88.0%

90+ 100% 39.6% 88.2%

Revised efficacy figures changes from previously reported %ages w/e 11/9

Age range, 1 jab , 2 jabs, 3 jabs

20-29 -9.2% 0% 23.1%

30-39 -3.0% 0% 4.6%

40-49 -0.8% 0% 1.4%

50-59 -2.0% 0% 0.3%

60-69 -4.1% 0% 0.1%

70-79 -4.2% 0% -0.1%

80-89 2.4% 0% 0%

90+ 0% 0% -0.4%

I can't apologise enough for this blunder. I'll review below if this affects any of the points previously made. 

On 15/09/2021 at 12:46, The Generation Game said:

Ok, so the efficacy is still up in all age groups this week except for triple jabbed 20-29 (and slightly single jabbed 50-59). 

Stats are still showing that efficacy for double jabbed is pretty terrible (from 2.5% for 70-79 up to a whopping 53.8% for 40-49. 

Triple jabbed is currently showing as 86%+ for all age groups over 40. This is typically 10-15% HIGHER than a week ago (the jab will be resurrecting people if it does that again next week) so maybe we'll get a better picture when the number of people triple jabbed settles down. 

This noise in jabbing %s is probably what caused triple jabbed efficacy for 20-29 year olds to drop from 86.2 to 67.7% this week. 

Stats for the week ending 18/9 showing improved efficacy across the board - for triple jabbed at least (again caveat that I don't know how they are recording cases - whether they use the same criteria for Vaxxed and unvaccinated). 

20-29 75.2% 42.1% 85.9%

30-39 76.9% 45.9% 87.0%

40-49 77.1% 50.8% 89.8%

50-59 78.2% 52.0% 91.4%

60-69 83.3% 47.4% 92.5%

70-79 75.1% -12.6% 90.7%

80-89 100% 40.4% 92.4%

90+ 100% 48.1% 91.2%

% of the cases this week that are unvaccinated under 20s are 50.9% (up from 48ish last week). 

The Generation Game
On 15/09/2021 at 11:50, The Generation Game said:

I have noticed that the % of cases in the under 20s is continuing upwards. I wish I could see stats on how many tests are performed on each age group. This week, 26,442 of 54,717 cases (48.3% of cases) are unvaccinated under 20s. Last week it was 28,375 of 65,429 (43.4%) and the week before that it was 22,979 of 59,899 (38.4%). 

@Syd Germs

So, w/e 18 Sep, this is now up to 50.9% of all cases (27,546 of 54,065).