DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Israel - one to watch?

Wight Flight

Syd Germs
15 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

There seems to be various versions of that NYT article's information appearing around the world (did anyone say lockstep????)

The UK one seems to conclude that we must not make the "mistake" that Israel made, which was that they didn't hunt down and force-jab those who declined their "offer" of a vaccine.

Don't make our costly mistake, Britain: Israeli scientist gives a warning on front line of new surge | Daily Mail Online

"countries must redouble their efforts to persuade vaccine-refuseniks to get their inoculations. "

What a total and utter cunt.

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, Syd Germs said:

"countries must redouble their efforts to persuade vaccine-refuseniks to get their inoculations. "

What a total and utter cunt.

Got to laugh, it is blatant and in your face.

Vaccine  escape has been proven, Delta came from India, India have proven high levels of exposure yet a death rate a fraction of the UK proportionately.

• Agree 4

Syd Germs
31 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Got to laugh, it is blatant and in your face.

Vaccine  escape has been proven, Delta came from India, India have proven high levels of exposure yet a death rate a fraction of the UK proportionately.

Thought I recognised the name. Prof Eran Segal.

The cunt is on this video saying the problem was caused by not "going after" the unvaccinated.

About 1:48 in. Even looks like a sinister evil so and so.

Edited by Syd Germs
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 1

The Masked Tulip

NY Times has agendas. One is that they fully back the Orwellian rules that the Dems have brought in. Problem is that large numbers of non-whites have refused to be jabbed and will soon be banned from, well, life. Bit racist that.

Thus any change in their covid stance needs to be read with this in mind.

• Lol 1

Syd Germs
4 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Dig deep enough and you always find the "experts" have links to big phama.

I'm sure the BBC would have done a deep and thorough investigation beforehand and checked that he was totally independent and had no links to big pharma. It's what they do.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

TheNoSnowMan
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

NY Times has agendas. One is that they fully back the Orwellian rules that the Dems have brought in. Problem is that large numbers of non-whites have refused to be jabbed and will soon be banned from, well, life. Bit racist that.

Thus any change in their covid stance needs to be read with this in mind.

Are non-whites refusing, or have they been told not to, I wonder?

TheNoSnowMan
1 minute ago, Syd Germs said:

I'm sure the BBC would have done a deep and thorough investigation beforehand and checked that he was totally independent and had no links to big pharma. It's what they do?

You should of ended that sentence with a question mark..

Besides, who investigates them and their globohomo agenda?

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Are non-whites refusing, or have they been told not to, I wonder?

I think the former. Would be an enormous conspiracy otherwise and unlikely to remain a secret. Too many decent black Americans would sound the alarm.

TheNoSnowMan
17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think the former. Would be an enormous conspiracy otherwise and unlikely to remain a secret. Too many decent black Americans would sound the alarm.

Who are they going to sound the alarm to? The MSM? Blacks are only useful to the ruling class when they follow their narrative. Otherwise, they're just as expendable as the rest of us. And considering it's pretty obvious to most people still capable of critical thought that the elites want rid of the white race (we're currently in, what I call, the soft genocide stage whereby it is being made socially acceptable to hate whitey) I would not be surprised in the slightest if word has got around the non-white communities not to take the vax because it's "The white man trying to wipe us out". Not only does it help preserve the future serfs, slaves to the incoming AI, but helps cement racial tensions to the extreme.

"Rivers of blood" - it's going to be more like an ocean.

Edited by TheNoSnowMan

1 hour ago, stop_the_craziness said:

There seems to be various versions of that NYT article's information appearing around the world (did anyone say lockstep????)

The UK one seems to conclude that we must not make the "mistake" that Israel made, which was that they didn't hunt down and force-jab those who declined their "offer" of a vaccine.

Don't make our costly mistake, Britain: Israeli scientist gives a warning on front line of new surge | Daily Mail Online

Three months ago Israel was the success story, showing that rapid vaccination of the population was the way to go.  

But now they've got covid all over again.  You'd think that this would be a warning sign for us all.

I find it rather remarkable -- vaccination was the way, they did the job and people were happy.  But now they're not working.  A sensible person would say 'hmm -- was it the right thing to do after all?', but instead we've got 'the only possible problem is that we've not done enough'.  I find this mindset weird, but it is the normal way for politicians.

• Agree 8
  • Lol 1

Straingone
13 hours ago, dgul said:

Delta plus is Delta.AY.1, although it has been used to describe Delta.AY.2.  Delta.AY.3 is different again, and isn't plus.

[The naming scheme is stupid.  It hasn't helped at all.  They could have come up with a proper naming scheme, but were more interested in getting rid of the 'country of origin' approach, so did a rush job.]

The naming schem suggests there may be some time to go before this plays out.

The Masked Tulip
7 minutes ago, Straingone said:

The naming schem suggests there may be some time to go before this plays out.

Hopefully we will get a Red Dwarf one - that could be bad - and finish with a Zaphod Beeblebrox one.

• Lol 1

Democorruptcy
42 minutes ago, dgul said:

Three months ago Israel was the success story, showing that rapid vaccination of the population was the way to go.  

But now they've got covid all over again.  You'd think that this would be a warning sign for us all.

I find it rather remarkable -- vaccination was the way, they did the job and people were happy.  But now they're not working.  A sensible person would say 'hmm -- was it the right thing to do after all?', but instead we've got 'the only possible problem is that we've not done enough'.  I find this mindset weird, but it is the normal way for politicians.

Did you notice this bit?

The vaccine is still believed to help prevent severe illness in those who do become infected, though some Israeli data suggests the possibility of an increased risk of severe disease among those who received early vaccinations. The number of deaths in Israel has climbed in the past month as the infection rate increased.

Signs of ADE emerging? That's why the CDC and our lot have decided against 'boosters' for everybody?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Did you notice this bit?

Signs of ADE emerging? That's why the CDC and our lot have decided against 'boosters' for everybody?

We're now entering the period where ADE risk emerges.  The evidence is appearing, IMO.  It would be better if we actually had pharmacovigilance and could see what was going on but we are where we are.

Boosters is a difficult one -- it could be that they provide 6 months of reduced risk of ADE, or could be that they makes things worse.  I really don't know (it all depends on the specifics of how the rogue antibodies do the enhancement).

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, dgul said:

We're now entering the period where ADE risk emerges.  The evidence is appearing, IMO.  It would be better if we actually had pharmacovigilance and could see what was going on but we are where we are.

Boosters is a difficult one -- it could be that they provide 6 months of reduced risk of ADE, or could be that they makes things worse.  I really don't know (it all depends on the specifics of how the rogue antibodies do the enhancement).

It said there were signs that infection was now dropping in older people, presumably they mean because of the rollout of the 'booster'. If a jab helps temporarily but the price of it, is people are at increased risk because of it not that long after, what's the point of them doing boosters? Even worse why trap more unvaccinated people in the cycle, they may as well take their chances going for natural immunity?

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It said there were signs that infection was now dropping in older people, presumably they mean because of the rollout of the 'booster'. If a jab helps temporarily but the price of it, is people are at increased risk because of it not that long after, what's the point of them doing boosters? Even worse why trap more unvaccinated people in the cycle, they may as well take their chances going for natural immunity?

Yes.  There is a strong argument for vaccinating the vulnerable even if they'd need 6 monthly boosters for life to stop ADE from killing them.  There's no such argument for the non-vulnerable.

I have a fear that if things get bad enough the non-vulnerable will have the choice to self-isolate for 18 months (say) to get over the ADE risk period, or keep on taking boosters and having not-so-rare side effects.  

Perhaps there's a business opportunity to create monastic style 'isolation villages', where people go to get over their ADE period.  I'd make them all wear white gowns with flowers in their hair, but perhaps I've been too influenced by hippies.

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, dgul said:

Yes.  There is a strong argument for vaccinating the vulnerable even if they'd need 6 monthly boosters for life to stop ADE from killing them.  There's no such argument for the non-vulnerable.

I have a fear that if things get bad enough the non-vulnerable will have the choice to self-isolate for 18 months (say) to get over the ADE risk period, or keep on taking boosters and having not-so-rare side effects.  

Perhaps there's a business opportunity to create monastic style 'isolation villages', where people go to get over their ADE period.  I'd make them all wear white gowns with flowers in their hair, but perhaps I've been too influenced by hippies.

TB hospitals and communities. My Mum almost died of TB as a child. She was sent to the estate of opera diva Adelina Patti, Craig Y Nos, in the Swansea Valley where TB patients were sent to survive or die.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Talking Monkey
7 minutes ago, dgul said:

That's an interesting one how does the extended 18 month isolation remove the ADE risk

Democorruptcy
15 minutes ago, dgul said:

Peace man, make love not war.

(I've started my induction training)

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

TB hospitals and communities. My Mum almost died of TB as a child. She was sent to the estate of opera diva Adelina Patti, Craig Y Nos, in the Swansea Valley where TB patients were sent to survive or die.

Exactly.

Only there aren't so many big old houses to use any more.  I think the modern equivalent will be the big offices of the internet giants and financial companies (once their share price crashes).

55 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

That's an interesting one how does the extended 18 month isolation remove the ADE risk

Just guessing about the longevity of the enhancing antibodies.  Perhaps they'll be there for life, or maybe they'll diminish to nothing between 6 month post second jab and 12 months.

• Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
9 minutes ago, dgul said:

Exactly.

Only there aren't so many big old houses to use any more.  I think the modern equivalent will be the big offices of the internet giants and financial companies (once their share price crashes).

I find myself more and more wishing for ADE, with all the dire consequences for the unjabbed and the jabbed, just so that this madness can finally be stopped. If only ADE could take out the people behind this and no one else.

• Agree 5

3 hours ago, Syd Germs said:

I'm sure the BBC would have done a deep and thorough investigation beforehand and checked that he was totally independent and had no links to big pharma. It's what they do.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you've contracted Bedragjustenesitus.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Hopefully we will get a Red Dwarf one - that could be bad - and finish with a Zaphod Beeblebrox one.

Can't wait for the Dwayne Dibley variant.

Dwayne Dibley | CHECKTRAILS.com

• Lol 5