• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Fimble

Rep fishing!

29 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Hi my name's "Carl" and I'll be here to offer advice, answer questions and talk pish for you today.

I am currently at number three in the weekly rep (reverse ballsacks) charts. I am gunning for first place but that is currently occupied by....

@One percent, of course!

Gimme rep please, I'm not gonna dress it up, I wanna win!

Oh, and sorry.

Should have fucking negged you 

... can we have the opposite - a negative rep feature @spunko2010 ???  A big red thumbs down.

49 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Hi my name's "Carl" and I'll be here to offer advice, answer questions and talk pish for you today.

I am currently at number three in the weekly rep (reverse ballsacks) charts. I am gunning for first place but that is currently occupied by....

@One percent, of course!

Gimme rep please, I'm not gonna dress it up, I wanna win!

Oh, and sorry.

Money talks bullshit walks, reps for cash scandal imminent 👍

11 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

You have been very generous in the recent past, perhaps you could go back and remove a previously given rep?

Thanks Frank!

That would be .... rude.  I think a neg rep should be introduced ;) 

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

I cannot be bought.

How many reps are we talking though? Just out of interest of course...

As you have a big member, it will be giving but unfortunately I can only give 1 rep per post so I will have to be posted multiple times!