DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Covid-19 doesn't even exist

Carl Fimble

Carl Fimble

I remember seeing this video some time ago, found it again now and thought I'd post it. With the CDC confirming they have no samples of Covid-19 I think this guy may well have been telling the truth, it's just rebranded flu :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/covid-19-simply-does-not-exist-amp-is-fictitious_fqUYC8VHobhyToY.html

• Agree 6

One percent
3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I remember seeing this video some time ago, found it again now and thought I'd post it. With the CDC confirming they have no samples of Covid-19 I think this guy may well have been telling the truth, it's just rebranded flu :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/covid-19-simply-does-not-exist-amp-is-fictitious_fqUYC8VHobhyToY.html

Yup. 

• Agree 1

I was talking to someone from the NHS a few days ago (only just met him so I didn't grill him). He was saying that there have been worse flu seasons in relatively recent years and if Covid hadn't been hyped up, nobody would have noticed it. I'm in two minds over whether it was just a mildly serious man made virus or something completely made up, in either case, pulled forward from when originally planned in order to facilitate the election fraud.

• Agree 6

Pinkpanther

I would love to spend a month in the labs at a hospital and ask lots of questions about how they work things out.

• Agree 1

A tremendous # on the lung

New article in The Telegraph today... nothing we didn't know 12 months ago...

More than half of Covid hospitalisations are patients who only tested positive after admission, leaked data reveal.

The figures suggest vast numbers are being classed as hospitalised by Covid when they were admitted with other ailments, with the virus picked up by routine testing.

Experts said it meant the national statistics, published daily on the government website and frequently referred to by ministers, may far overstate the levels of pressures on the NHS.

The leaked data – covering all NHS trusts in England – show that, as of last Thursday, just 44 per cent of patients classed as being hospitalised with Covid had tested positive by the time they were admitted. 

The majority of cases were not detected until patients underwent standard Covid tests, carried out on everyone admitted to hospital for any reason. 

Overall, 56 per cent of Covid hospitalisations fell into this category, the data, seen by The Telegraph, show. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 5

Talking Monkey
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

That's what I saw on a video with Dr David Martin, that it's just the flu virus. That's what I understood as to what he was saying. @dgul would you be able to opine on this. 

Alonso Quijano

If it is a hoax, those responsible need to face justice for what they have done.

So people got flu, and were made to believe it was this terrible illness called Covid. The NHS was in on it as was every spiv on the make.

Majority has bought into it in spite of the dissonance of their reality.

All tyranny comes to an end, I'd rather we didn't go there.

• Agree 5

Mirror Mirror

In response to this, I’ve traditionally told people that something caused the peak of excess deaths in April 2020.

However now I know about the Midolazam (sp?) murders in the care homes, I’m inclined to agree with the hypothesis.

All tyranny comes to an end, I'd rather we didn't go there.

Im not sure that’s true. Apart from relatively modern times, in westernised countries, slavery and serfdom have been the norm through most of human history.

• Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...
Lightly Toasted

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ScDhkApVJMbd/

"GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT COVID-19 DOES NOT EXIST"

Gemma O'Doherty is an Investigative Journalist in Ireland. This Irish Investigation into Covid shows that The Department of health refuse to confirm existence of a “virus” in writing. Confirmation that the virus was never isolated. On top of this, the CDC in July revealed that there is no Covid-19 in a document titled "CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic panel", dated July 13, 2020. On Page 39 of this document titled "Performance Characteristics", we see written "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available..." So... What are they testing for? Because it's not the virus... That hasn't been proved to exist... What is being tested for is RNA that is PRESUMED to come from the virus... Which hasn't been proven to exist...
So, what are people dying of? Well... The same thing they die of every year!

UPDATE:
As part of our legal action we had been demanding the evidence that this virus actually exists [as well as] evidence that lock downs actually have any impact on the spread of viruses; that face-masks are safe, and do deter the spread of viruses - They don’t. No such studies exist; that social distancing is based in science - It isn't. it's made up; that contact tracing has any bearing on the spread of a virus - of course it doesn't. This organization here - is making it up as they go along." - Gemma O'Doherty

• Agree 5
  • Informative 3

Shamone

At the risk of being struck down by the made up chinkie. I would say you’re right. I know , second or third hand, maybe what 500 people? 2 have died “0f COVID “ yet they were completely fucked anyway. 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

OurDayWillCome

I don’t think they have any samples of SARS 1. Didn’t it vanish before they could get anything?

How many years have they been building this up for? SARS 1, MERS… get the idea out there that we are being attacked by a new set of deadly respiratory viruses, despite nothing coming along in the previous 50 years of worldwide mingling.

• Agree 2

XswampyX
30 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

I don’t think they have any samples of SARS 1. Didn’t it vanish before they could get anything?

How many years have they been building this up for? SARS 1, MERS… get the idea out there that we are being attacked by a new set of deadly respiratory viruses, despite nothing coming along in the previous 50 years of worldwide mingling.

I remember every year some sort of bird flu epidemic on the T.V.

Every time there was some dead swam in Essex, Bernard Matthews had a stroke.

That's gone on for the last, what? 15 years?

Nudge, nudge, a bit more, nudge, nudge.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

Dogtania
3 hours ago, Shamone said:

At the risk of being struck down by the made up chinkie. I would say you’re right. I know , second or third hand, maybe what 500 people? 2 have died “0f COVID “ yet they were completely fucked anyway. 

Have to say same as me, 2 I've met/knew and 1 anecdotal. Anecdotal was a 90 something in a care home. The other two were terminally ill and on very much on borrowed time.

I know it's meant to be getting younger and younger etc but still it's all quite abstract and hard to guage reality when we don't seem to be getting data presented in an accurate or balanced way.  

• Agree 2

Frank Hovis

Whilst the attribution of deaths to it has been fanciful, the lockdowns moronic, and the injecting of untrialled vaccines into the majority of the population the greatest medical scandal in history, I do however accept that the excuse for all of this dreadful behaviour, Covid 19, does actually exist.

• Agree 9

sleepwello'nights
41 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Whilst the attribution of deaths to it has been fanciful, the lockdowns moronic, and the injecting of untrialled vaccines into the majority of the population the greatest medical scandal in history, I do however accept that the excuse for all of this dreadful behaviour, Covid 19, does actually exist.

I was of your opinion until a couple of months ago. I pushed @Bien Pensant in another thread to put forward his reasons for asserting that it didn't exist despite the spike in excess deaths in April/May 20. 

His plausible arguments combined with researchers confirming that they do not have samples to work with despite millions of patients being hospitalised with it were persuasive of its non-existence. It was illegal to transport samples for research (I believe) yet living carriers travel the world? if we are to believe it exists!

The recent challenge to a fine for contravening covid legislation in Canada also calls into question the existence of this novel virus. The authorities, including much higher level legal professionals than you would think were needed, were sent to argue why a fine should be upheld when the defendant appealed against its imposition. The defendant asked the authorities to give evidence of the existence of the virus. They could not. 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ina said:

I’ve worked in Probate for 20 years.   By April 2020 I had realised that Covid was the most successful rebrand (of flu) in marketing history.   Throughout my time we’ve had exceptionally busy times - usually December to March - and quiet times.  April and May 2020 were busy however I am in no doubt that It was because the Nhs finished off a lot of demented elderly people.  Anyone old person who has had nothing or very little to do with the medical profession has been fine.

One case did make me question the above and that was a 50 year old previously fit bloke who died allegedly from Covid in October 2020.   I didn’t press his widow too far but it could have possibly been a heavy cold or flu, his breathing became laboured, they called an ambulance, he went to hospital, ICU and they never saw him again.  Awful story.

I’m hearing anecdotally of a lot of sudden illnesses following the jabs that may or may not be linked.   This is not yet translating in to Probate work ie new files being opened but we shall see what things are like in November.

The Probate Registry has been an utter shambles throughout having launched a new system in May 2020.   Instead of it taking 10 days to get a grant it is now up to 7 months.

Apart from the sadness it actually sounds like an interesting (and worthwhile) job.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

The best of lies are always based on a grain of truth!

• Agree 4

Ash4781b

It’s worse if covid isn’t real. It means , atleast to me, there’s almost a certain conspiracy theory. But which one?

stop_the_craziness
49 minutes ago, Harley said:

The best of lies are always based on a grain of truth!

Absolutely this.  In the UK and Italy we have massively aging populations so the one thing you can count on is a load of old people dying every winter.  Get the DNAR level up as well and you're almost there and you just need a couple of dollops of untruth to put the cherry on the top.  Sit back and let psyops/general panic/Facebook do the rest of the heavy lifting for you.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Lightscribe said:

I believe that Covid exists and was created in a lab. I’m am unconvinced at the statistics and that Covid had anything in relation to the amount of deaths recorded however. The initial March 2020 wave was the ‘shock and awe’ phase.

This was successful as most of the world shit themselves (me included). I was monitoring statistics daily and through my calculations at that stage mortality was at 20%. I was disinfecting communal door handles and wearing an n95 mask and latex gloves. We had videos from China of people dropping and convulsing in the street, being welded in their apartments, while cities wailing out their window at night, then in Italy the sick with bubbles over their head dying in hospital.

First spider sense tingled. All had one thing in common, always of a very narrow field ‘scene’, i.e. one ward, one shopping center with just a few people in shot - India was a very good recent example of this and most footage was of a funeral pyre (that they cremate their dead on regardless). No wide shots of anything incorporating masses of crowds in the days of technology where everyone has phones.

Next spider sense moment (as I watched the statistics everyday) was how every small holiday island i.e. Seychelles etc we’re getting infections so quickly as well.  At the time they were tracing infections from North Italy (ski season) and China, who would have been flying to there as air travel was being restricted. Then China’s statistics went to total bollocks and the WHO was covering up for them.

All in all yes this was a bioweapon. It wasn’t however the virus itself acting as a depopulation weapon like I first suspected. March 2020 wave was so out of pattern in regards to normal deaths which could have meant two things.

1) The statistics were bollocks

2) Covid was released but started to die out unexpectedly as cases flatlined come the summer. They then panicked and piggy backed it off of flu for the second wave.

When winter then came, and it followed the exact pattern of a high excess winter deaths (flu and pneumonia year like we have had in 99/00 and throughout the 1950s. (Pic related)

What I do believe however, was that the whole purpose was a means to systematically dismantle the global economy to enact the next stage. The economy already went over the tipping point in 2019 when the treasury yields inverted which is why I wrote the 2nd pic one month before Covid.

The vaccine is still an unknown, but certainly is mechanism to enact the digital ID and forthcoming UBI allowance integrated into the government blockchain and AI. Fiat currency will be destroyed inevitably. The Great Reset.

18F6E68A-C9DE-4CC2-8326-3DDDB8B942A8.webp.a4b61cad72fc45b549168a73bd51d25b.webp

D1BEA149-0185-4DE8-BBC6-53A2017B048A.thumb.jpeg.5a438d13aca8a15c478d64ae2d9dc412.jpeg

Here's an alternative theory. The initial release really was as bad as first thought.

So they released another more transmissible but less deadly version to out-compete it. Eg like releasing a cowpox before smallpox gets around.

Explains all the variant obsession. And why the world's "best" security services have been all over it.

There are of course holes in this like any other theory!

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1