DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

This needs removing.

Bus Stop Boxer

23rdian
2 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

He is right front and centre in all of this.

And there is no fucking way he ever had the mickey mouse coof.

He is a NEO cunt. He is an utter shithouse.

Abuser in Chief.

REMOVE THIS CUNT.

Before the passport thing came back I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but he looks like a NWO shill now.

• Agree 5

desertorchid

He is seeing the big picture and trying to paint himself as a forward looking and a catalyst for change, on the right side on history. It is a one way bet for him, because, eventually, technology will transform medicine. For politicians like BJ, his legacy is everything, it is what the job is about. It does mean that there will be collateral damage along the way and a few deaths here or there mean absolutely nothing to the likes of BJ. This is why it is imperative to DYOR, take care of your self and loved ones, ignore everything this prat says, and try and make the best decisions you can.

Edited by desertorchid
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, 23rdian said:

Before the passport thing came back I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but he looks like a NWO shill now.

Do you not think some of this is for international consumption rather than for us...

Look at their actions here and how we've opened up before practically everyone else, got rid of masks etc. I reckon vaxxports will never be brought in..

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Mirror Mirror
7 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

He is right front and centre in all of this.

And there is no fucking way he ever had the mickey mouse coof.

He is a NEO cunt. He is an utter shithouse.

Abuser in Chief.

REMOVE THIS CUNT.

While I agree with the thrust of your argument, I’m reminded of the saying, “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss”.

23rdian
8 hours ago, Stuey said:

Do you not think some of this is for international consumption rather than for us...

Look at their actions here and how we've opened up before practically everyone else, got rid of masks etc. I reckon vaxxports will never be brought in..

Or course it is international.

They are just letting us have a bit of summer on condition of adoption of their NWO agenda.

I would never vote Tory (or pathetic Labour) again.

4 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

Or course it is international.

They are just letting us have a bit of summer on condition of adoption of their NWO agenda.

I would never vote Tory (or pathetic Labour) again.

I expect their behaviour has, in their terms "radicalised" a good 20% of the population.

• Agree 2

the gardener
12 hours ago, Stuey said:

I think there may be something to this. Boris has many enemies within the party. There is a rump of hardcore remainers who are awaiting their chance to remove him (and Lord Frost). Perhaps Boris is giving them enough rope and then they'll be left swinging. 

One thing is for sure, Boris has his eyes on the pols as well as the polls.

Look at his body language - everything about it is awry.  He oozes lies.   Wrong on every level.  He is reading from a script and does not believe a word of it.  Frankly as a human being he is in a very bad place.  Had Marina Wheeler not ditched him and his kids not ostracised him things may have been different as she was his rock.  The sight of the poor daughter Lara in Tatler in Spanks says it all.

Carrie Symonds is the worst thing since Cherie Blair.

• Agree 7

Van Lady
2 hours ago, Ina said:

Frankly as a human being he is in a very bad place

This. Boris does not seem to be a settled human being with principles/morals or devotion to anyone or anything 

He’s a fucking mess. I’d hate to be him.  

• Agree 7

Dogtania
33 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

This. Boris does not seem to be a settled human being with principles/morals or devotion to anyone or anything 

going to guess that quite a few (majority?) at the top will be precisely the same.  Maybe Boris isn't as purely cold psycho as many others so the dribbling grisly mess shows through a bit more

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Remember all that stuff a while back (pre covid) alleging a rift with his siblings?

• Agree 2